Attached: lenin.jpg (1200x773, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjAdfDrh8v0
youtu.be/Zu3nu6ue2qU
youtube.com/watch?v=Iqb_tXO-YGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5j4W2Y7RPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TSF3HviqlPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos.

Attached: DFV7.jpg (2941x4032, 3.47M)

first for countersemitism

Attached: codreanu jews.jpg (850x400, 67K)

reminder to join

Attached: discord2.png (540x541, 449K)

Attached: 1526846711403.jpg (389x395, 42K)

Communism doesn't work

Attached: Me.png (586x373, 326K)

Should I swipe right for the meme value

Attached: 8BBBF4A2-9F95-4A31-BC36-24D17578AEC2.jpg (1125x2436, 1.24M)

Absolutely BASED and redpilled.

I want to have sex with a woman my race, and I want her to have the figure of a healthy mother.

Attached: 1550462499763.jpg (800x786, 77K)

Pls give the contact. I knew her I think and she pretended to be a white supremacist girl it was absolutely retarded but she was nice to talk to

based and truthpilled

Same

Attached: apu_und_kaiserbrchen.jpg (574x430, 129K)

My fingernails smell like fish flakes

Um sweetie, do you mean laid back college educated girls who have enough experience to please a man and aren't a stuck up prude. Ugh. Incel

raceplay with a little negress slavegirl? based and redpilled (just watch out for the STD's)

Attached: fkndawgs.png (581x788, 907K)

Stop using the word "incel", even ironically.

There is no such thing as an incel and this meme needs to end.

Virgins are overrated though.

t. Only sexhaver ITT

I want a gf who would suck my benis
idc if shes a non virgin

hey i have sex just not with vaginiggers

Attached: jimbo traitor.png (500x497, 251K)

>Playing in a bonfire? based and redpilled (just watch out for burns)
The only people that could claim "virgins are overrated" are degenerates that have had sex with more than one person, thus their opinions hold no value.

I was watching Malcolm in the Middle having a good old laugh for nostalgias sake, but then noticed its Jewishness. 3 of the characters are Jewish, 12.5% of the Krelboyne class is Jewish (Jews are only 3% of the population). Meanwhile there are no Asians, Mexicans, or other minorities that are a greater percentage in the show. Within the first episodes, one of the kids talks about his kosher lunch. Cynthia hurts Malcolm with some “Israeli self defense” moves. Malcolm’s grandma is implied to be a Jew from Russia in a pogrom (and also very stingy) I only became paranoid when the “Lois gives birth” episode tried to scare off grandma because she was racist. The heavily “promote diversity” message got to my suspicions, and I looked it up: ONE THIRD of the writers are Jewish. Why do Jews promote diversity, while keeping their own lineage pure? I noticed a lot of Malcolm in the Middle episodes have some sort of heartwarming or wholesome ending / message, but then asked myself, “wait a minute, why do I think the ending is virtuous? Who set these morals?” Then I realized it was the Jews who are deciding the opinions of popular media, influencing the opinion of the world. If you read the Torah, you find out a lot of its values are far different from what they promote to the “outside community”. In conclusion, I am scared of Jews now.

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

>>Playing in a bonfire? based and redpilled (just watch out for burns)
I never said marry the negress

Attached: 1278489857396.gif (210x187, 2K)

who wants what from 7-11?

Based mentallyill user

Let me tell you Canadanon why this is a terrifying conclusion, the heavy Jewish influence is not for the good of the rest of the population. Why do you think they practice one thing (such as homophobia) while promoting another? Did you think what they’re encouraging is for YOUR own good?
I believe that the Jews will always have a place in the world, just the way God promised them, and now I know how. God is protecting them by instilling values and teaching them how to manipulate the rest of the world so they will always come out on top. For the people who don’t follow the Bible, their lives are chaos. This is evolution baby. This is survival of the fittest.
This is also why I’ve taken up reading the Bible seriously, beginning to end. So far it’s a bunch of crap about Jews fighting nations, Jews fighting each other, and like a billion names of whose son is whose, but I believe there is a hidden message in there. There are TWO messages:
1. The instruction manual on how to be successful (rich, popular, a leader)
2. The hidden agenda that explains to you how the Jews will conquer the world
I think that reading the Bible levels the playing field so you know how they do it and what they’re up to. I’m not promoting conversion at all. Hell, even Jews don’t promote conversion. They don’t want you in on their secrets. What I am promoting is careful study of the Bible. It’s like knowing the enemy’s playbook. I don’t know why no one else has thought of it like that, not the “kind and benevolent god” or “save your soul” messages. But how to defeat your enemies and manipulate the world. That’s way better motivation.
Anyway just wanted to share my findings here. If people knew how paranoid I am, or if my friends found out I even think about the Jews at all, well, I wouldn’t be treated the same way ever again. But I’m too shocked at my findings I just wanted to talk about it. I never go to Jow Forums but I did today to see if anyone talked about Jews (seriously)

New match

Attached: 42C7A2C9-1BF9-4A5E-A3BE-634AD3544B84.jpg (1125x1560, 960K)

Just watched this movie, shit was FUCKED. It was extremely good though, I'd give it a 10/10.
Also it's a Canadian made film so good job Canada.

Attached: download.jpg (980x1400, 230K)

tbqh I would be ok with my gf having sex with other men as long as they are not white

I didn't imply you did, sweaty.

Attached: 38b[1].png (799x634, 815K)

>degenerates that have had sex with more than one person, thus their opinions hold no value.
Um sweetie, men's opinions actually gain in value the more women they have sex with. Unless you're some kind of feminist SJW that believes men should be held to the same promiscuity standards as women.

Attached: 1554443770127[1].jpg (720x516, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JjAdfDrh8v0

>hollywood is filled with jews
More news at 11

Attached: holmogul[1].jpg (550x236, 34K)

Attached: 15544487121703.png (644x605, 95K)

If the word of God is feminism, I'm a raging feminist.

Attached: DemApK8WsAIzhvb.jpg (480x480, 44K)

as long as you don't marry her or be an idiot and get her pregnant there's nothing wrong with your own little negress slavegirl

trust me it's good fun

Attached: anonplz.jpg (719x1280, 244K)

pls chill it with the antisemitism tbqh

who is rivers f.f.

>Why do Jews promote diversity, while keeping their own lineage pure?
It's psychological warfare, using their soft power to weaken their host nation

>If you read the Torah, you find out a lot of its values are far different from what they promote to the “outside community”.
It's a total myth that the Torah (the first 5 books of the Tanakh) is the main Jewish holy book. The ones who mainly followed the Tanakh (aka Old Testament) largely became Christians, while the ones who split off developed into Talmudic Judaism. The Talmud is very different from the Tanakh, and it's worth looking into some of the vile things contained within.

One rabbi was quoted in saying that the Tanakh is a set of fairy tales for women and children. Modern Judaism is Talmudism.

Attached: 1554444998738[1].jpg (599x550, 67K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x545, 68K)

I’ll have a small bag of classic Lay’s please

>there is nothing wrong with casual sex
>there is nothing wrong with laying with beasts of the field
>there is nothing wrong with 80% of black women having herpes

Attached: 1541329324598.jpg (720x783, 370K)

ok can i spit and pee on this nigger without any sexual contact tho haha

gimme an XL slurpee(cherry and blue raspberry, of course), some sour patch watermelons, and onna them taquitos

but only if its a fresh one, none a that old ass shit you get worms from

faggot cuck LOL

youtu.be/Zu3nu6ue2qU

me every time i visit my parents and they have the television on
i don't have a tv so every time i see one i'm astonished by what i see

Sorry you have a boring life, but it's a lot of fun to larp as Thomas Jefferson with a little nigger slavegirl

Attached: merica.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

t dicket who only wants a virgin because he doesn't want his girl to know he's a dicklet

>tfw no anime girl spit ice cream

Attached: anime girl spit.jpg (1039x1040, 82K)

>if you don't fuck diseased whores you're (((boring)))

Attached: 1423446382052.png (678x678, 231K)

>what is rape

Attached: brainlet limit.png (586x578, 37K)

discord trannies

Quick reminder of my epic post-rock dhl-metal joke from earlier
Didn’t get any replies unfortunately must have been too much for the brainlets here

thinking of reverting to Islam, frens

Islam has it's problems, but you have to admit they got some stuff right and their problems stem from virtuous intent.

>one if them taquitos
there's like 5 kinds, I'm not a mind-reader
3-4/5 kinds will be guaranteed fresh at this hour

Big cringe

I wish I had carpentry skills. My brother took apart his dresser and repurposed it so now his bed frame has drawers

Heyyy niggers

We can't prove that God exists (At least not now), but I still believe in God. I don't believe it looks like us, maybe it's a conscious stardust cloud, or maybe it's something we can't even fathom, like 4 a dimensional being, maybe 5th dimensional. Who knows for sure.

Attached: 6cm3z6o1bfqy.jpg (888x1120, 178K)

you take the wood
you cut it apart
you fasten it together

He can teach you

wouldn't be that hard to do, that's something you could learn on jewtube

Sounds like a very easy thing to do. I'm not belittling your brother's skill, I'm just saying it's a very basic skill and there isn't any real reason for a grown man to not have it. If you wish you had that skill, then go develop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iqb_tXO-YGg

Big cringe

Sounds nice. Maybe he can take apart a sofa and turn it into a functional table.

Are you a florida man?

Christcucks are literally worthless. If they'd stop sucking Israel's cock for one second they might look around and realize they've COMPLETELY lost every fight here in the west they claim to care about.

what a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5j4W2Y7RPQ

Attached: frog music.gif (500x500, 311K)

It's really simple: I want to believe in God because I love good and hate evil. Gaytheists don't want to believe in God because they hate good and love evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSF3HviqlPk

Attached: frog_cute_pope.jpg (583x960, 136K)

Really disliking leafs in this thread desu

Pavement's overrated.

kek'd

I don't have any tools and I don't know what to buy :(

post tits pls

As long as you have some basic tools it's the kind of skill you can pick up at a basic level fairly easily. More masterful carpentry is quite the fine art, but you've gotta learn to walk before you can run

OH NOOOOOOOOOO
SOOOO CONTROVERSIAL

And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions

Luke 12:15

Attached: 1525707818822.png (700x693, 360K)

Real Christians do not support Israel or Talmudism. Just because someone says "I am Christian" doesn't make it true.

There are things around us we can't perceive, like the 4th dimension.

Attached: Tesseract.gif (256x256, 491K)

some cutters
some fasteners

>They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

>post tits pls

Attached: 1553748726827.png (703x800, 37K)

DON'T IT ALWAYS SEEM TO GO, THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TIL IT'S GONE

Attached: 1496355613890.jpg (354x286, 25K)

idk what that means and jewgling it just shows me wire cutters

also I'm not entirely sure how he did it it's a master bed but the headboard is now the top of drawers and i'm not sure how the bed is standing up

yeah well regardless they all suck. completely worthless lot

Why do you think Christians suck?

I want to be gigachad

i am who i am

they're not good in an objective sense
i only posted it because i was thinking about a time in my life when a friend used to put them on a lot

as I already said, because they're too fucking busy sucking israels cock that they forgot to fight for literally anything in the west that they claim is important....

It's not religion I dislike, it's the fan clubs.

>i am who i am

Attached: 1532326033652.jpg (786x733, 119K)

kinda looks like this but with a smaller head board
maybe he used recycled wooden pallets

Attached: diy-bed-frame-with-drawers-bed-frame-with-drawers-smart-bed-frame-with-drawers-plans-building-a-plat (657x492, 45K)

do you mean protestants? evangelicals are the only ones obsessed with sucking israeli cocks

TELL ME DO YOU THINK IT'D BE ALRIGHT
IF I COULD JUST CRASH HERE TONIGHT