BUYING

BUYING
TASTY
ALTS

Holochain and Constellation are this years 10x missions

Attached: N3wwSCJe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

news are shit, it's gonna dump straight back to 90 vitaliks

I haven't heard much about Constellation, the 24hr volume is horrible.

This wasn't on news idk what pajeet shit hole discord started that hog shit rumor.

No one said anything about it and then I come here today and people are saying gay shit about apple and other things like that.

Yeah check out the team and there are some decent interviews on youtube.

They are going to have a Q4 release like Holochain so getting while it is cheap and low volume now is probably smart.

>10x

Nice FUD. Almost made me sell. Then I just examined the team again. This is easily the most certain 1000x moon mission you will ever see. Normies are going to FOMO in so hard. The actvity has gone up slightly on the reddit too. This thing will hit 10 cents EOY.

if btc makes a huge bullrun, HOLO never gonna be this cheap again

Attached: holochain-light.jpg (1200x949, 99K)

I'll check it out, I got lucky with holo.
Imo once the crypto shilltubers pick up on holo, we will see a massive uptick in price.

Apple in the talks with holo more like a 1000x mission.

If that true, I'll buy you a fucking house.

Attached: 1530865587550.gif (301x236, 1.25M)

This rumor emerged from a biz user's anus.

Level 1 FUD doesn't work on Holo. That lesson was learned.

Level 2 FUD is to spread fake positive news, which is supposed to discredit Holo promoters in general, and place under skepticism genuine positive news in the future.

FAKE
FAKE
FAKE

I TALK WITH THE TEAM THIS IS FAKE

Please dump and fill my bags thanks brainlets.

I don’t understand who’s jewing who anymore. Half of you nigger anons say it’s true and half say it’s false.

That was of my design. I constructed a DUALITY and now everyone convinced of either side are duking it out, attracting anons attention and hopefully letting them buy the cancerous traders bags who just want to make a quick buck off the hard work of developers to buy lambos

user I....

Attached: E7FA7E6A-CCA3-4D2C-B69F-6F27203AF1B7.png (651x657, 252K)

No, it's just this one user who should prioritize buying his medication over Holo. He's the only one talking about Apple, if you don't count the people asking the Telegram group and having it confirmed BS within two minutes.

This, it's fake as shit

Can you provide a screenshot of them saying it’s fake news? I think should be worthwhile

Also wouldn’t they deny something like that if it’s not a official yet and they are still ‘in the talks’ ? Apple is always so secretive

Sure, mate.

Attached: no apple news.png (271x105, 7K)

There are no talks you fucking incel moron

No one will talk about anything because it is all fake as shit.

Can you fuck off im just asking questions because niggers like you spread misinformation to troll

No you are spreading misinformation by thinking that something like that could be real. Suck shit you low IQ monkey. Apple offers no service like this and would gain nothing from using Holo. Just use your fucking brain or spend time learning about the tech space before investing.

This is not how logic works. The onus is on this fucking loose unit user to provide something to support his nonsense.