Hi all

Hi all,
So, this thing, this thing right here. This thing is getting a USDT pair on binance tonight. Literally if you're not swapping into this right the fuck now, you are going to miss out. The LOWEST market cap coin with a USDT pair on binance right now is ONT, and that has a half a bil market cap. Right now NULS is floating around 100 mil. Do the math. I want the best for all of you here. You've been my friends right from the start, and I want you to be here with me for this ride.

Attached: nuls.png (360x189, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007895271
medium.com/@nuls/nuls-token-swap-procedure-61b543e51c8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well. See you folks next week when this thing has 5x'd and there's 3-4 threads on it constantly up. Enjoy your 0x or whatever coin of the week you're falling for.

Attached: 1531087582908.png (485x443, 28K)

sauce? how do you know?

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007895271

Attached: 020211_pizza_and_cookies_3.jpg (600x600, 160K)

is 5k enough to make it?

I don't know about making it, NULS for sure has a spot in the 30-40 CMC rankings. You will at the very least 4-5x your holdings.

good shit ive been holding 3.5k of these since feb cuz oracle shilling it. thanks for the heads up m8 we finna be rich

also, have have they released details about the conversion from erc-20? i currently have mine on MEW

the swap is out. Set it up and stake.

Dude every fucking thread I've made about this has gotten shat on or ignored. It feels good to finally be in on something "early", and I say this when I got in when it was rank 140-150. It's still early if people are still interested in getting in. The BTC pump can only hold it off so long. Once people see this in the USDT list they're gonna wonder what the fuck it is and see the potential %.
You need to do a token swap through the wallet or send to binance before the token swap happens.

i didn't even know i could convert them yet, thanks for the heads up! reading a tutorial on how to do it right now.
do you recommend a node i should stake with? does it really make a difference?

Priced in

It’s live and that did fuck all to the price.

well yea no shit bitcoin is taking center stage currently. alts always pump after bitcoin, not at the same time.
reading up on it, how did you guys convert your tokens? exchange or through their wallet? i don't wanna fuck anything up

binance exchange already happened. i just left mine there for the swap. here's a guide: medium.com/@nuls/nuls-token-swap-procedure-61b543e51c8b

yea i'll probably do that as well, send them to binance. how long did it take to convert them and how did you know it had happened?

don't send to binance. they're already using the new coins wallet. you'll have to do it through the nuls website.

It doesn't work like that you cretin. You had to hold them at Binance during the swap.

ah okay, my bad i'll do it through the website then. thanks

binance swap happened? doesnt look like that to . me

yea i noticed there were some reddit threads about this as well which is why i was initially confused

Heavily underrated platform coin.

Holy fuck I lost so much money from ATH during the crash that I said fuck it and went all in on this at 27k sats. D-did I finally do good biz?

did you lose money from holding or did you actually lose from trading/selling?

From holding. I'm currently at initial investment

then it's not really a big deal, you may even approach your ath again as long as you don't have terrible coins. maybe your shit will rebound

Im all in on nuls, have been since 27k

good shit m8, hopefully nuls can pull a neo. how many were you able to get? i'm close to 3300

Im poor (grad student) and not willing to risk a lot on crypto, so only 500.
Have been working as a software engineering intern this summer though so hoping to hit 2000 if the price stays reasonable.

good luck friend, i wish you all the best

Still better than me. Poorfag with 200 here