A few more hours before Ambrosus moons

Now that whale groups are eyeing AMB and with big news tomorrow, expect a big update and amazing price action. Your choice go get rich or stay poor biz

Attached: 07F5EBD5-D3DE-4E68-8F06-3AF59E27C188.jpg (1242x1499, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4221987#p4223850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically fucking cringed so hard at this post. It wasn't even the type of cringe that you just slightly wince at. No, this is a whole new level of cringe to the point I needed to take a step back from my fucking keyboard and pace around for a few minutes contemplating on how abhorrent and downright embarrassing something like this is. Do you have any idea the level of retardation and pure contrarianism a person needs just to make such a bold fucking claim like that. Downright embarrassing, cringe, bluepilled, and horrifying at how bad this post is.

No I don’t get it.. explain

I bought 80 of them.

holy shit is this a new pasta? fucking grade a

Seems like it

I have 450 AMB will I have decent walking around money if it moons? I got in at 29 and 32 cents

lol not enough bro

lets go boyz

Attached: Capture.png (1556x426, 40K)

nice nice baby

What is your price prediction

At least double by end of tomorrow. Keep it until main-net launch

10k for a node, right?

Yes. 10k, 30k, 75k

when is the mainnet launch scheduled

>sorry for spoonfeeding

End of July

>See this
>Go check Binance
>Volume is 34 BTC
>Zero pumping despite a whale group allegedly shilling it and the volume is fucking nothing
Oh its another one of those fucking nothing announcements that you guys claim is being made every week isn't it?

such bullshit lol
no coin is pulling a 2x in a day in this market

>what is accumulation

and i could have sold at 9000 sats... HNNNNG

Yeah no faggot. Even if a group was accumulating the volume would be more than 34 fucking BTC. Link has a higher volume and that shit is only popular here.

Volume is rising already.

Why would you say things that are so easily verified as false?

Attached: Rising.jpg (704x445, 56K)

I've looked at 24h volume couple hours ago and it was around 300k

Can't wait for you to FOMO in at 80 cents tomorrow

Just for that I'm going to make a thread tomorrow with your screencapped post. You don't really have a spine as you are just a slimy asshole shill but still. I know somewhere deep down it irks you to be exposed and will make future shilling attempts less effective as there will be an image of you being a lying sack of shit if anyone actually thinks AMB is going to deliver anything.

>screenshotting a random pajeet is going to discredit ambrosus
ok bud

Well in that case, I'm going to double down and say STAY POOR user. I TOLD YOU SO.

>"exposing" some random AMB shill with no tripcode
I'm sure you'll really show him.
Deep down, you know your thread will have no impact on future shill attempts on any shitcoin and it really irks you.

Imagine thinking Nestle will pay you 90K a year for running a 3K node.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Ambfags are worse than stinky linkies.

Tell what you want but amb will pump by at least 30% this week. And it is as good as it gets in this market

Here faggot I will make a thread tomorrow using pic related before news breaks out

Attached: PharmmaPhag.jpg (1242x765, 403K)

^comment above

What is being announced

>pls leak it sir

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4221987#p4223850
Found one of the 4AMB pajeet shills
>$1249
kek'd

Attached: kek.png (511x99, 5K)

how much amb to make it

A 10k masternode will cost you $1 million USD this time next year