How we can fix these shitholes?

How we can fix these shitholes?

Attached: Belarus-Ukraine-Russia-1.png (1356x800, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukrainian-ladies.net/ukrainian-girls-vs-russian-girls/
belsat.eu/en/news/immortal-regiment-action-banned-in-minsk/
lenta.ru/news/2018/05/07/polk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obsessed

Atomic energy

Unite and give them Poland

Yeah, so much better now

Attached: 1554475550341.png (1356x800, 39K)

Poland is much better than you bunch. Don't need to cure your complex of inferiority by adding us to your problems.

Where does the Polish arrogance come from? You're a disgusting 3rd world shithole just like Ukraine & the rest. The only difference is that they aren't leeches who suck the money out of the EU.

They will feel much better with you, fren.
You are always an example of the most successful Slavic country, do not turn away from them.
I would even build a wall on our border for your own safety.

why does Russia looks like a bull?

Cringe.

Explain

We always try to divide even here on 4ch from /rus/+/bel/+/ukr/ to /rus/ or /rsg/: Our unity is imposed on us.

>You're a disgusting 3rd world shithole just like Ukraine & the rest
Not even close, have you even been to Poland, probably not.
They do feel better with us.. but in Poland. I'm asking about the ways to fix these countries not adding them to the list of our problems.

Also Belarus is already Russian by now. Filled with Soviet-minded people just like in Russia.

Also it's not arrogance it's reality. By claiming Poland is like Ukraine you must have been fucked in the head, which is probably not uncommon for a german

>the most successful Slavic country
Is Slovenia

>They will feel much better with you, fren
How could we feel better with them? They are just sucking money out of top EU countries.
>I would even build a wall on our border for your own safety.
wtf are you talking about? Uniting Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland by building a wall along the border? Umad?

Because of Russian BVLLS

Lmao, do poles actually think this?

Unironically yes.

Are Russians really so retarded to think that the fact that your country is so much shittier than ours is just because of EU? I guess Putin's propaganda works.

Yes. It's easily to verify. Idiots who thinks that Poland is like Ukraine either are low-IQ subhumans who never left their village in their life, paid shills or just retards.

The difference between Poland and Russia is noticeable just by crossing the border.

>They are just sucking money out of top EU countries
And? How is this related

>Uniting Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland
A wall between Russia and United Poland, Ukraine and Belarus

>but in Poland
Well, Poland will be everywhere in this territory

>Also Belarus is already Russian
They are not. In fact they feel more Poles than Russians. (You can ask Belarusian anons in Jow Forums or young Belarus in any site). You will be surprised how much you have in common

>Soviet-minded people
This will change very quickly

>Well, Poland will be everywhere in this territory
But with Belarus and Ukraine inside.
>They are not. In fact they feel more Poles than Russians
Wrong, they definitely feel Russian. The don't have any connection to Poland.
> This will change very quickly
Not so much, even the younger generation is still fooled by the Russian TV and internet propaganda and they believe in Putin like nobody else. There are some smart people, but they are minority.

Actually, there is no country shittier than yours.
Your destiny is to be a cocksucker to the big guys.
No sovereign foreign policy, no economical independence, just arrogance and butthurt.

Attached: 2B85A3EA-26D6-4776-B17B-BF05F177CEA8.png (1255x1180, 107K)

Is it just me or does Poland's entire national identity revolve around Russia?

There is no other way to explain this obsession. Literally the same threads every day

>The don't have any connection to Poland
They have less connections with Russia than with Poland

>they definitely feel Russian
LOL no they dedinitely feel Poles (pic. Belarus 2019)

>fooled by the Russian TV ....
Dude, you're too prejudiced. Go online and talk to Belarus, I do it all the time and I know what I'm talking about

Russians and Belarusians with Ukrainians are not at all the same but two different worlds

Attached: den-voli.jpg (1200x560, 200K)

Chopić pra heta ŭsiudy pisać... My adnoĺkava mocna liubim jak Poĺšču tak i Rasieju, vy samyja liepšyja susiedzi na planiecie!

Your desinity is to be krokodil infested gopnik in commie block and being the slave to oligarchs while spewing shits about "great Russia" while being obnoxious drunk bydlo.
>no economic independence
They just had to sanction you to ruin your "economy" and even more so your living standards which were already bad before and now it's even worse.
Talk about "economic sovereignity"

Attached: rustrash.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Ban alcohol. Guillotine the Oligarchs. Hunt down the mafia with orders to kill on sight.
Paradise in 2-3 years guaranteed

Poland's GDP per capita is only 15-20% higher than ours, and that's only thanks to German gibs. Why are you being so pathetic?

Russia could be like Estonia right now or even better but they continued on being Russia.

I wish the best for this country, even though they don't deserve it.

Your real GDP per capita is similar to Ukraine. We don't talk about oil money.

>And? How is this related
They are not donors, so they won’t be able to donate to Ukr/Bel economy.

>A wall between Russia and United Poland, Ukraine and Belarus
Sounds good. I hope this will stop thousands of Ukr immigrants going to Russia. I will miss pretty and cheap prostitutes tho.

Russians are like slaves, they will never stand up to their opressive govenrment because they are feeded with propaganda that ebil west wants to destoy russia by trying to pull the oligarchs out of the power. And they all take this bait.

One famous American-Russian sociologist and philosopher once said that to open eyes of Russians you have to open the borders so they will see the west. Ukrainians already are after this procedure and they no longer want to be with Russia.

Given the fact that 80% of Russians do not have a passport giving them options to see the west would be disaster for Putin.

>those memes from butthurt belt

Attached: 506E447A-DE62-4ADA-A796-979D40C58EAF.gif (500x281, 879K)

Those are meme people around 8% of Belarusians are like that. Mostly in the west.

>12k vs 2k
>similar
Polish mathematicians everyone

I just want everyone to understand. Belarusians and Ukrainians are just little Poles and do not belong to Russia. We have a different culture, different values, and so on.
Stop trying to unite us.

That's all.

This, all 4 speak the same language.

Celebration that are related to Russia are banned in Belarus. And "Den-Voli" first celebrated on the border with Poland, and now they celebrate it in the capital

>8% of Belarusians
Sure not. Most youth are involved in this

Lmao, I used to live in Ukraine for 18 years. I’ve been to Kiev, Kharkov and Donetsk. They are similar to Russians

Isn't that proof to you? Look at the flags in these threads.

I will not understand anything of what the Pole says (expect some rare words)

And besides one language group, we have nothing in common

Lol you can find a some similarities everywhere in the world, ride across Europe

I’ve been to some European and Asian countries. I’d say they have some similar features, but it still easy to tell they have different culture.
90% of Ukrainians have the same mentality with us however.

>similar to Russians

Well, let's look at France. I live in Petersburg, and they dress very similarly ... Oh look in France there are "commieblocks" (pic related).
We have more common words with the French than with some other languages.
oh shiiiie WE ARE NOW BROTHERS WITH FRENCH NOW! ONE NATION

Attached: 1554464419230.png (462x324, 413K)

AHAHAHAHA

Attached: B513D633-ED4D-410E-ABD2-684163E46838.png (750x1334, 448K)

>same mentality
ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Just look for an example of how Ukrainians themselves describe Russians and Ukrainians girls

ukrainian-ladies.net/ukrainian-girls-vs-russian-girls/

its quite an easy fix

belsat.eu/en/news/immortal-regiment-action-banned-in-minsk/

CRINGE

Never do that again

no

Attached: 1553720599991.jpg (1013x1013, 38K)

>belsat
It's owned by Telewizja Polska S.A, a Polish state run propaganda tube.

Unite with Mexico, Cuba and Columbia then.
You're the same, aren't you?

Attached: 1554446160910.png (402x398, 126K)

at this rate pretty much

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

Are you fckng kidding me?
1. More than half of Ukrainians use Russian language in daily life.
2. 80% of Ukrainians clearly understand Russian language as if it was their mother tongue.
3. I was a child when I moved to Ukraine, I used to grow up there. If you ask me to walk a Ukrainian city and tell you which passerby is Russian, and which is Ukrainian, I will fail to tell you. Even if I talk to one, I won’t be able to tell if he is a Russian or Ukrainian.

Then is it a complete lie or what?
Here is a Russian source then:

lenta.ru/news/2018/05/07/polk/

Belarus is Russia's bitch.

>use Russian language in daily life
This means nothing.

>use Russian language in daily life
So? Are you trying to integrate Ukrainians living in Russia and Ukrainians in Ukraine or what? We have a different mentality - this is a fact.

I don’t even need to check this link to tell you that Ukrainian girls are much prettier than the Russian ones, unitinically.
But this is not relevant.

And what do you want me to show with these pictures? I also have a bunch of different pictures.

You have more in common with Kulombians than we do with the Ukrainians.

Attached: 1553542340618.png (986x1118, 854K)

You must be a Ukrainian/Belarusian living in Russia.

>cherrypicking
>still celebrate 9th of May, 23th of February
Nice try, bro.

Attached: 1546239686773.png (397x397, 45K)

Stop this bullshit already
They depend on us economically but this is gradually changing

You have to read this. I do not say who is more beautiful and who is not(It depends all on taste). I'm talking about the mentality

Attached: 1554443846705.jpg (222x227, 14K)

Make love not war ok

Attached: 1539430161361.png (1333x1105, 752K)

I am a Russian native. My family moved to “Ukrainian Soviet Republic” when I was 2yo. Thus I found myself in Ukraine when USSR collapsed.
Fortunately, we managed to move to Moscow when I was 19.
I don’t hate Ukrainians, neither do I treat them as subhumans. I can even speak Ukrainian language, lol. I have some experience of living in Ukraine, and I’d say our nations are pretty similar.

For now, but not for long (look at Ukraine)

>pretty similar
As similar as we are with the French

Similar language does not make us the same, fren.

>I'm talking about the mentality
I’ve read this in brief.
I’d say it is bullshit. Maybe there are a bit more traditional women in Ukraine, but IN GENERAL Russian and Ukrainian girls are similar.

Fuck, you’re a clown, bro. Sorry:)

Lol no, Ukraine is trash.

Ukrainian, Belarusians and Russians are culturally and genetically similar. Belarus is much more Russified than Ukraine though.

I'm tired of your sentimental story already. You can go to Kyrgyzstan and feel the same thing ...

I feel like you missed the whole thread. Read before post pls

This thread prove you complete wrong

Language influences the mentality greatly btw.

What are the chances Russia descends into chaos when Putin kicks the bucket?

Putin won't die as long as I'm here

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (479x550, 37K)

>Kyrgyzstan
I meet plenty of Kyrgyz immigrants here in Russia. I’d say Ukrainians are much closer to us, than the Kyrgyz.

Yes, so? English and French languages in some African countries strongly influence their mentality?
Let's unite countries by language groups this is so funny (no)

This.

And i would say NO. They differ from us equally but in different directions

>How we can fix these shitholes?
Ukraine is the only one that can be possibly fixed, and that's a big "possibly".

>Let's unite countries by language groups this is so funny (no)
This is what actually happens nowadays (not to countries but to ethnicities tho).

Attached: 18BD682A-F644-4E90-A9B3-952C3CD559D6.jpg (1000x677, 82K)

It's funny that only Russians (mutts) argue with me.
The only Belarusian in this thread wrote “I love everyone the same” and did not dispute my words

Their GDP was thrown 20 years back and their heavy industry is basically gone since the west doesnt need any of that shit and Russia was the only buyer. The country has gone agrarian for its exports. Great people but idiotic government and populism are a terrible thing to mix

We are different ethnic groups.
Slavic was originally the international language between Russian tribes and others (and was used for trade). Just over time, he became dominant. Read when Russian language appeared

I'm already tired of this....

They still have some advanced industries, their cargo aircraft business is going pretty good. If only the boxheads would leave them alone...

>They differ from us equally but in different directions
Like “Kyrgyz on the one side, while Ukrainians AND French on the opposite side”?
I’ve got you, bro. Keep trying to convince yourself the Ukrainians are pure European ethnicity unlike the Russians (wild barbarians). This shitty mem is widespread among Eastern Slavs.

>their cargo aircraft business is going pretty good.
OH NO NO NO

So, Ukrainians in Kuban have a lot in common with Ukrainians in Ukraine. As well as Kyrgyzans with the Caucasians and people some other regions.
Because of that we all have Unite? FUCK OFF already.
Russia already has everything what it needs. Stop uniting us with everything together

I don’t actually support the idea of uniting with Ukraine. You can easily clarify this by reading my posts ITT.
At the same time, it’s stupid to deny the fact that we are pretty similar to Ukrainians and (maybe) Belorussians.

All Europeans are somewhat similar... stop this shit already

By telling Ukrainians are as similar to Russians as French, you show your total incompetence.

Save Russia by welcoming it into the EU

I just gave an example. We are not the same as French or Ukrainians. That's all

No thank you, fren

EU capital in Moscow when?

You should also paint Moldova, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Spitzbergen red to be totally BASED.

Bulgaria, not Slovskia. Sorry.

Like this?

Attached: 255445155000.png (4512x2328, 223K)