Wakie wakie mr. wagie. Ready to take a shower and take a nice subway ride work...

Wakie wakie mr. wagie. Ready to take a shower and take a nice subway ride work? Better take an early train so you can finish your shift earlier amiright?

Attached: 79928691-799E-4E9E-B534-BC5A896956A9.jpg (453x410, 100K)

I don't work
I wait for my coins to rise
been waiting 3 years now and made more than both my parents combined but that's none of their business

Attached: th.jpg (245x249, 5K)

If you haven’t made it the last bubble in winter then you wont ever make it bro

I made it fren just positioning myself for the next
I started with winning 20k from gambling in 2015 and went all in
cashed some traded some diversified and it feels bretty good

Attached: th.png (497x329, 109K)

Congrats user. Just don't be a degenerate with your riches. Also, give some back to your community and make the world a better place :)

okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars and probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

thanks, I've cleaned myself up (used to do dabs daily, and coke or xanax frequently)
free time is great but you need to channel it into something productive or you'll go crazy

dat cope

Attached: 1529111178206.jpg (2197x1463, 1.51M)

its pasta

My wife and I have been saving up all summer for a two week vacation. We can't decide on where though. Holland or Athens or Auckland? Where would you vacation, anons?

athens is a shit hole, and auckland is gook central. probably holland

Amsterdam is a cool city.

>getting this triggered before bed on a sunday
now you're gonna lose sleep wagie

Reykjavík, Iceland

Attached: tumblr_ohuegujWR81r4ereao5_r1_500.gif (500x376, 1.86M)

Unironically this.
There is a lot more to see than tourist area with drugs and prostitutes.

OP always talks about trains and subways like they're in every town.

Thailand, Greece Islands (Athens = full of niggers), Guadeloupe

This, Iceland is beautiful, & the people are fuckin lovely!

The island of Santorini in Greece is a really nice location for couples. Beautiful as fuck and lots of shit to do. Expensive as shit though.

Don't go to Amsterdam, its a druggie shithole crawling with shitskins and waves of tourists. There's soe nice parts, but it's not worth the time and bloated prices.
I'd recommend visiting smaller cities like Utrecht, Leiden or Haarlem. Maybe go up north to Leeuwarden or Groningen if you want to get out of the "randstad" (most populous area)
t. Dutch guy

Can confirm, Athens is terrible and the acropolis is closed due to the heatwave. Go to the Greek islands instead (or Chalkidiki)

Madeira, Portuguese island in the middle of the Atlantic. It's literally paradise. Cheap as hell, it's a couple of euros for a pint of beer, food is excellent and cheap. The scenery is amazing. Not many sandy beaches as it's a volcanic island, but the mountains will blow you away. Small enough so you can see the whole island.

The Vine Hotel Funchal is absolute luxury and you get treated like a king. Rooftop infinity pool, sauna, spas, amazing rooms and service. Food is amazing.

You won't be disappointed user.