Ohhh waggggiiieeeeee

time for another 50hr week full of yelling customers kek

Attached: 1529276320520.png (409x436, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dad.one/airdrop/index/regist/index/invitecode/6f21b025
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars and probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

I quit wageslaving when I saw how much my free DAD tokens will be worth.
Here's an invite worth 1000, user. It's just for you! They're partnered with NEO and Ontology.

dad.one/airdrop/index/regist/index/invitecode/6f21b025

Attached: 075423568424.jpg (670x424, 135K)

>tfw you work from home on Mondays

Attached: 1354137401458.jpg (155x202, 24K)

/comfy/ bros checking in. Going to play vidya for a while then shower, get coffee, and watch the markets open. Probably will go to sleep after that. Thanks for your sacrifice wagies

Eh, McNastie's isn't so bad. My wife and I have been saving up all summer for a two week vacation. We can't decide on where though. Holland or Athens or Auckland? Where would you vacation, user?

Attached: merchant-tools-01.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Badie badie frog!
No more tendies for you!
And empty your pissbottle, geez...

awwww is wagie a little ragie today? I would be too if I had to get up and work 8 hours every day for someone else!

Thank you for your service wagies, we wouldn't be able to exist without you

Attached: comfyNEET.jpg (499x499, 41K)

stop riling up the cattle!

Attached: Xh2RgsNjqe-4.png (300x250, 23K)

Attached: 1526482229252.jpg (641x9560, 1.17M)

Whatever neet boy. If making 1500 from 3 days of work is wrong than I guess Im wrong for going to work. Enjoy jacking off for the fifth time

The absolute state of wagies

Kek

Freelancer here, I can barely contain my laughter here. Wagies are truly the lowest caste. Neet's can at least use their free time to accent by obtaining knowledge.

Attached: 1491894520380.jpg (2076x4160, 1.68M)

neet here

i wish I had a job

i used to make these posts here and on Jow Forums about two years ago

the appeal diminishes everytime my mom avoids looking at me at the dinner table

Disgustingly close to reality.

>wagie thread
>during summer vacation
I mean, I don't expect you to know that, but come on.

I work from home, no yelling customers. So comfy.

dd

Attached: 1.jpg (714x566, 192K)

for once, can you let us wage in peace?

Attached: 59e8838c15e9f97f8b2ce86a[1].jpg (850x478, 187K)

Hmm, I think I might take a nap while you're at work all day

Oh, hehe, didn't see you there son.
*crack*
*siiiip*
I'm going to Japan i think. Land of the rising sun, hehe. Want me to get anything for you over this vacation? Maybe one of your anime figures you love so much?

Attached: It's in NOK, go ahead, translate it to your money.jpg (881x21, 3K)

WTF is NOK?
How about that sports this weekend. They-uhh they sure did score a lot of points, didn't they?

oh wow $6000 neato

Lol @ Auckland you don't vacation there you transit to better parts of NZ

Seems like you figured it out friend. Yeah, it's Norwegian Kroner.
Uhu, i sure love me some sports. Maybe i'll go watch that "sumo" thing they have in Japan before dropping by Akibahara.

S-STOP IT YOU'RE RUINING OUR NEET FEELINGS

greetings from across the pond! Well it's that time again, time to jump in my automobile and drive 50 miles to work in the city from my place in the country. I don't mind it though. It gives me time to 'think'
Been thinking about going to Japan for a while now. I don't wanna learn the language, or understand it's culture, I just want to go and be a ignorant jackass in someone else's country, like my forefathers. Yep. ***skttt****crack**** SIP. Ah, that would be something to remember.

if wagies/neets have been "trading" crypto for more then 3 months and havnt moved to stocks or another REAL market yet..they are going to forever be a fucking loser neet cuck. Crypto is dead and your not ever ever going to make money on it.

why won't link moon already

Attached: 1518363620167.gif (374x520, 12K)

checked

I can’t continue being a wagie, just started investing today. $500 into bitcoin, will also invest in some stocks on Robinhood

DELET THIS

How much money is do you need to realistically not be a wagie?
Do you guys have any trading tips you could share with a newfag?

Attached: question_cat.png (382x417, 325K)

Most wagies have jobs that allow them to learn, unless you're talking about garbage tier starbucks jobs or something

Read carefully why Warren Buffet prefers to invest in farmland, versus investing in gold. Once you understand this reason. Use this same reasoning, when deciding which coin / token to invest in.

Ohhhhhhhhh wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 63736194_p0.png (560x800, 254K)

Wow, you're totally going to make it with your .06 BTC lmao. Have fun with $20 profits

>implying I plan to make it with that little

It depends of what kind of monthly liabilities you're planning on carrying. The real secret to wealth and being free of wagecuck slavery is managing your monthly nut. Saying no to Jewish debt slavery that requires a monthly payment and living below your means is way more important than "making more money".

>getting triggered by a NEET?
Fucking look at yourself and what you've become user!

Why do you feel the need to humblebrag to a NEET?

Holland, my friends say they love it.
Athens has some nice suburbs and if you're a history nut, obviously it's great, but it's not a nice city.
I've never been to Auckland and no nothing about the North Island.

you need around ~25x your yearly spend, then you get to safely live off the interest forever without touching the principle

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

It's a pasta user.