As the distributed internet prepares to kick ass, there is time for you to accumulate.. before it s too late...

as the distributed internet prepares to kick ass, there is time for you to accumulate.. before it s too late. devs working hard to finish test net phase two, tools being developed for the Skywire.. this will literally burst in Q4

Attached: skycoin-guide.jpg (1400x933, 218K)

Sigh, never enough time or funds to do all the accumulating I want to.

Attached: a5468b03-7ea4-4fe9-a53e-28024dbbcfe9.jpg (1200x545, 275K)

Hello fudder. Tell Siacoin I said hi.

Lol, might as well delete the thread if you can.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-23 at 1.48.54 AM.png (2315x748, 343K)

Wow testnet 2?! Really?! Amazing! The second iteration of the permissioned useless network in a year?!

I am amazed.

Nah, this is the first testnet for miners and it launched in June.

It's pretty fast as a vpn. Antennas are coming soon.

Aaaand just like that the antishill thread is dead.

aww you little shits

How much will it go op?3x?5x? I need to get my bags in order, plus i need to buy shit i dont need for christmas

This project has been irredeemably mismanaged

Fren why is it useless? So far a high speed VPN, soon an encrypted channel for tunneling data similar to Tor

How the hell has been mismanaged? Seriously, now? There is constant moving on the project, rewards are launch on monthly basis, SKY us continuously keeping the community up to date, they are working on antennas, plug and play nodes, hardware and so on. Tell me?? How is mismanaged??

Shady distribution
Centralized shitty blockchain
Shady insider trading "jokes"
Shit hardware
Fake kidnapping
Rate setting by Synth
Permissioned network

This alone should let you know that there isn't going to be a sky mesh network because people like me that actually set up events, run nodes and farms think this shit is a fucking scam and brainlets like you won't do shit to move it along.

Anyone involved in this shit at this point is a fucking moron.

its not useless its vaporwave
the project is a fucking dumpsterfire and will crash because no one knows how to make a somthing that works, and DEFENTLY not on this scale

if anyone of you idiots is actually beiving that this is a good project, please remove your money from the market cap, sell everything and dont come back

this.

ok fren.. so what do you work? networks related or smth? could you explain a bit?

Y all need to get your shit together the project is fine and will do a heck of a job.. a better variation of Tor at least

Skycoin ftw
ofc always will be positive and negative arguments for it, but at the end of the day the project is still running...very well I would say

shady distribution - why??
It is not centralized, is descentralized - this all about -DYOR
You don't know shit about the hardware
Fake kidnapping my ass - you didn't look after, there was a police report btw
Rate setting? By Synth? How? I am curious about the argument

how dies this "distributed internet" connect two cities together that are tens to dozens of miles/km apart?

how does this "distributed internet" connect one city together that has a wide river running through the center?

how does this "distributed internet" connect one city together that has multiple wide roads / freeways running through it? is los angeles fucked?

shit's a scam. the followers are cultists

how does this "distributed internet" connect hawaii to the mainland?

can you sky faggots address these questions?

Nofeeters BTFO.

it works over the ISP to bridge cities and continents, while locally there will be high speed wi fi networks

Please explain to me what good it does when i waste my time answering these questions. When you people just continue to insist the questions were never answered. Skyminers are connected to antennas for medium range connections forming localized meshnets. Nodes in colocation centers forward traffic along the same fiberoptic backbone all other telecommunications depend on (because this is the state of the art.) and ISP's are bypassed entirely because ISP's don't own the fiber any more than you do. What a fucking waste of time explaining this tho.

No, ISP's don't bridge jack shit you fool. ISP's are the McDonalds of internet companies, they provide shitty service to the unwashed masses like yourself. They don't have vast farming infrastructure to produce all the internets or insane logistical networks to deliver internets to ur table. That just isnt how the world works.

whatever bitch, you didnt understand shit :)) pointless conversation. back to minecraft

There's no way for the shitty meshnet to actually work with current tech. The directional antennas these retards talk about won't work unless they're carefully calibrated, which isn't going to happen in a decentralized system. This is what you get when people who barely have the technical expertise to run a Minecraft server think they can create a new internet.

yeah.. there s a tool being built as we speak just for that, but your dumb ass is too lazy to research

and long range WI FI using antennas has been around for some time, fren

The more you shout and curse the less it makes an impression.

The "tool" in this case is you, the retard who goes around shilling this garbage so Synth and his crew of autists can line their pockets by selling raspberry pis for 1 BTC. Before you say that you get 1 BTC worth of Sky when you purchase your raspberry pi cluster let me just say this: Synth paid nothing for his Sky, it's completely free to him. You're just letting him dump his bags on you and you think you're getting a great deal.

Dude, you are boring