HOLO TO BE LISTED ON BINANCE

NOT A DRILL

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007931511

Attached: holo.jpg (225x225, 6K)

goddamnit I was going to buy some earlier today
fucking 40% up in 10 minutes
fuck you all

i usually don't say this, but it's not too late, this coin was really only accessible off idex

hory fuck

at risk of sounding stupid if this pulls a raiblocks-level run: 100 mil market cap is WAY too high to be buying this shit.

Pretty much this. From the way it was shilled on here I assumed it was a sub 10M cap shitcoin. It was fucking 60M cap until an hour or so ago.

i don't want to sell my aura to buy this since theyre coming out with staking news in the next 2-3 days
oops that was supposed to be a secret

OH MY GOD ITS TRUE

THANK YOU SHILLS

so comfy

Attached: 1507254251614.png (579x482, 462K)

holy fuck
i hope it dumps

Attached: 1528226355712.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Pretty pissed that I didn't all in when it bottomed at 85 gwei. unironically my buy target. Oh well, complacency is a bitch

Attached: 1505537560714.png (1094x575, 93K)

Just use etherdelta.

oh shit

I mean probably. Most coins that hit binance dump first. This shit is just on IDEX so there are probably a lot of people who were waiting for a proper exchange with the liquidity to dump. Maybe it will moon though. Regardless I'm not buying a fucking 50% up in the past half hour coin when it goes from having very little liquidity to a lot of it.

so, sell just before listing and hope it dumps? or hold on? i'm too lazy so i think i'll just hold, this is long term for me anyways.

I'm happy

Attached: Untitled.png (1218x692, 80K)

Wow, I just got out-memed...

Attached: 20180723_031345.png (1080x1177, 793K)

it's going to a billion

Don't know whether to fomo in or dump

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 4.15.03 AM.png (1524x142, 45K)

HAHA Die poor, I told you faggots for the last three weeks.

How do I sleep now.

Not going to FOMO in sorry. If It lists on Binance and dumps to below where it was a little while ago I might but for the inevitable post listing pump. Otherwise I'm not touching this. Good luck if you are already holding though.

some coins can do 1000% in a bull market and btc is heading that way
i have never used Idex mainly because of how slow it takes to load, that suggests that the exchange can easily be hacked and is untrustworthy.

probably gonna have to wait for binance ....

Attached: 1529577155585.jpg (381x349, 41K)

I'm glad I fucking listened

I'm certain we'll at least reach a new ATH with this news and there's still some way to go.

>was thinking of buying a ton a few hours ago
too slow i guess

>decentralised
>hacked

GO BACK

Thank you user, I actually listened to you faggot and bought about a thousand dollars worth of holo

As a general rule going from shit exchanges to big exchanges leads to dumps because a lot of people like you don't trust smaller exchanges. There is also a difference between a bull market and BTC going bull. The former is great for alts and the latter is death. If BTC keeps the course and there are bags people have been waiting to unload it will dump. If BTC evens out and holds there might be a large pump because of the positive market and a new listing.

I don't know about the distribution so I can't really say how likely a dump is though.

Dump incoming then

Holo is top 20 at least. This shit was started before btc. You all arent smart enough to know thw difference between real innovation hyped shit coin projects.

Look at this mad lad

how long do idex withdrawals normally take?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EAT SHIT PAJEET FUDDERS

Attached: C14A0C7C-528E-4DDA-8625-C94CF59354E1.png (1242x2208, 2.31M)

it all depends on the ETH network, so check gas prices

>it all depends on the ETH network, so check gas prices
I've never actually used it. I had to sign a message to withdraw but wasn't prompted to initiate a function call or anything like that with MM. What gives?

FUUCK I PUT ALL MY IDEX MONEY ON A SHIT ICO INSTEAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMMIT ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 1528041067357.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

tfw was going to all-in this but only made $1500 instead

Better than making zero bro, little steps, never go all in unless you have insider info.

to add, it takes some people weeks to earn $1500, you and I literally just earned it in the span of 10 minutes.

Retards after Holo pulls 10x after ICO
>reee I'm not buying this after it pumped so much, i'll get it later
>doesn't buy later when it goes 2x since ICO
>Holo pulls another bullrun with Binance listing
>reeee I'm not buying this after it pumped so much, I'll get it later
>doesn't actually buy it later

That's the life of the average shithead on Jow Forums
The funny part is that after the Binance listing this shit is unlikely to dip at affordable levels again.

Attached: 1320163112165.png (386x412, 191K)

Nofeeters BTFO.

im almost allergic to biz shills. also strange that the shills were strong the last days and now binance listing.. hmm

The FUD is insane.

This coin will go to 4.5 billion mcap if it does a raiblocks style run. That is a 50x.

BACK THE FUCK OFF!!

THIS IS THE NEW BIZ KING!!

Attached: 1526345200360s.jpg (216x250, 8K)

>Its fudding to point out the most probable outcomes for something that has happens literally dozens of times
>Already assuming a 50X from a binance listing
>Not taking into account liquidity or other factors
>Entirely just LOOK WHAT RAIBLOCKS DID
>Not even considering how and why Raiblocks did what it did

Don't be delusional.

Yeah. I don't think it will ever go down. This thing has reddit/normies/GEN-Y written all over it. Even boomers will buy this coin. THIS COIN STARTED THE BOOMER MEME FFS.

I'm actually buying more right now.

in fairness this coin is up 100% in about 3 days

>they didn't buy before
>now after it's up 60% they're waking up and buying in
I mean you guys are truly something special

People understimate how user unfriendly IDEX is at first sight. I bought Holo at ICO and for a few weeks I avoided increasing my stack because I cba to deal with IDEX. I've been in crypto for a long time and even I had a repulsion towards it. After I used it, I realized it's not so bad. For the more normie crypto traders that usually only go on Coinbase and Binance, this listing is a gift from god and they will FOMO in. I have no doubt some whales might dump on them after this listing, but at most it will be a -20% dip. We'll never see Holo again at these prices because the buy pressure and the volume will be too high.

It did 250 sats on fucking idex. 500sats is gonna happen soon brainlets.

Buy high sell low bro

Which is why I was talking about liquidity. Low liquidity leads to strong price swings. IDEX isn't very liquid. Most people who hold it aren't trading it on there. What it does after being listed on a big exchange that is trusted will be a lot more telling. I don't know which way it will go honestly but using IDEX isn't a good comparison for Binance but a 50X is just pure delusion and euphoria with no basis in reality.

I could see this doing a 4X or 5X from a new listing and market sentiment or dumping 80% from people dropping bags. I have reasons for those thoughts though more than just "I'm holding it and have convinced myself it will make me rich".

>but a 50X is just pure delusion and euphoria with no basis in reality.
>
Why'd it happen for raiblocks but isn't a distinct possibility for Holo in your opinion?

FUKC FUKC FUCK FUKC FUCK FUCK

Raiblocks happened because of the exchange it was on, insider trading and a whole fucking shitton of other things. You could pretty much only get it on one exchange and they were actively manipulating the price. Google Bitgrail and the clusterfuck surrounding it.

Maybe they're manipulating Holo, too?

Its a top 20 project that completely is justified as a billion marketcap project. Almost 10 years in the making.

So this the last line of FUD biz can come up with.

Well still holding my stack from ICO, plan to sell before binance starts trading it

>As a general rule going from shit exchanges to big exchanges leads to dumps because a lot of people like you don't trust smaller exchanges. There is also a difference between a bull market and BTC going bull. The former is great for alts and the latter is death. If BTC keeps the course and there are bags people have been waiting to unload it will dump. If BTC evens out and holds there might be a large pump because of the positive market and a new listing.
>I don't know about the distribution so I can't really say how likely a dump is though.
Did u forget Holo literally broke idex because of the volume it was doing ? It's been a too performer on there, Binance will just open up the floodgates. This isn't your everyday shitcoin.

No they are not. I'm not saying anything bad about it but people seem to forget why things happened the way they did and go "THEY DID IT SO WHY CAN'T I?" without understanding the context.

so what will you say if this does hit $1B?

this will 100% reach a billion dollar marketcap within the next month or so if Bitcoin is bullish

>so what will you say if this does hit $1B?
Don't be so narrow minded. Holo is gonna flip ETH. No fuckin joke, this is what what ethereum wanted to be. If all you want is a measly 50x then you're setting your sights short. Guys, think about the bigger picture here.

I never said it wouldn't or couldn't. I just said that a 50X because of a Binance listing based on nothing but delusion was stupid. I can only provide logical arguments as to why things may or may not happen. Maybe it does do a 50X but you can't provide any good reasons for it aside from sheer desire for it to do so.

Hell I will even say it might do a 10X because Self-Key did a 7X off of nothing but a Binance listing at an opportune time. However the market doesn't have to be logical.

WHERE MY HOT NIGGAS AT

Attached: hot niggass.jpg (767x767, 206K)

Guys sell before binance starts trading, it'll go down hill from there. Just remember this message when you decide to not sell and instead hold through.

>Broke IDEX because of its volume
If IDEX can't handle 6 Million that is really their problem.

I avoided this solely because it's listed on shit decentralized exhchanges, they're just a hassle. Now I'm pondering whether I should buy it on binance later when it has dipped...

Holochain subreddit has a whopping 1900 subscribers.

Ho ho ho magnificent.

Attached: IMG_1110.jpg (558x558, 120K)

It's just another shitty meme pump coin by Jow Forums

Avoid at all costs unless you want to buy into the next Chainlink and lose all your money

Look at this dude. He has the information which shows he is the smart money RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE, and instead he uses it to spread FUD

g-guys, holo will be the cheapest coin on binance by far. the binance-normies will LOVE it, remember what happend last bullrun?

How am I spreading fud? I'm stating a fact.

Yeah picture normies thinking they'll be rich buying 1 million HOT at a cent

I fucking hate IDEX, withdrawling my holo to wallet so I can get them to binance, but its 10min now still processing and does'nt even show in etherscan.

Attached: barney8.jpg (198x176, 6K)

if takes too long just refresh the page. I once waited 30 minutes like a retard cause the interface was bugged and I didn't realize it.

>>Broke IDEX because of its volume
>If IDEX can't handle 6 Million that is really their problem.
ETHEREUM couldn't handle 6 million

> he doesn't understand this is what will help with normies adopting HOLO.

how many holo to retire next to a costco friends

Don't be retarded you euphoric dick. ED had been doing 10M daily for the longest time and there are other DEXes.

>total supply: 177 billion

LOL and you guys laugh at XRP. Holo has almost double the supply

And can't the devs mint more coins/fuel whatever at any time?

I have refressed the page and nothing new happens. Everythig I ever do in IDEX gets my stresslevels to the max

Should I be happy that this is the project that I deemed worthy of investing in thus validating my judgement or sad I haven't had a chance to invest yet because I'm poor.

If I had the money I would've invested at 80 vitaliks

kek it was at 200 million market cap when it was on dog shit exchanges. at least now i know why it was pumping these last days 20 % a day . fucking insider trading

0x2ba74e1c52265e7318819174d9815a88ec35bb2aed37c913bd49d42bd3eb9a9c can anyone see this transaction?

I agree 100%. I wanted to buy this coin a while back. Decided to go on Idex and learn how to use it. Ended up actually starting to buy at 100 gwei. So glad I did. When someone originally told me to buy this I thought "Well I'll just wait until it gets listed on binance." If I had done that I would miss out on a lot of gains.

People always say the "priced in" meme. But the truth is XLM/ZRX pumped for a few days after the announcement of coinbase possibility.

>Biz is shilling link and other shitcoins as usual while people on discord who have insider knowledge accumulate (only explanation to the coin going up suddenly for 3 days).
>OOOH WE WUZ THE BEST CRYPTO FORUM
>Get in after the announcement
>Get dumped on tomorrow
>Expect to make it to keep the delusion going for a few more years while normies make $$$ on crypto
>Die poor and virgin

Jow Forums are insiders now lol

damn i love boomers now, this one feels like anothers zilliqa/ont/wanchain run. just wait for the slight dump and the watch it climb slowly up to 1bln market cap in 2 months

Withdrawals from IDEX are delayed, took mine about an hour to complete

Translation: please keep the price steady while I dump my bags

brainlet binance listings do 2-3x and then dump on binance. sell it the second it hits you fucking mong.

>>he can't click buttons on a keyboard 4 times and thinks it's a hassle.

IDEX is awesome. You are retarded.

>>he said this at 90% of the current price for the last 2 weeks.

stay salty.

Holy fuck I'm so good at this. The new craze are these decentralized platforms and I'm just hoping on every single one and making such easy profits. Cardano, EOS, HOT. Normies love all of these because they think they're investing "in the next Ethereum". Please get real thanks for buying my bags Reddit fags when I decide to sell the hype and dump on you.

No, neither IDEX or ED are "awesome". Eat shit poorfag.

IDEX nearly as simple as Binance. Despite their problems in the past with crashing and delays, when it works well it's like butter. How are you this retarded.