I am Japanese. I have something really shame thing to say this...

I am Japanese. I have something really shame thing to say this, and I would like you to know this and make this international issue as well as condem Japan's disgusting justice system.
This news was informed us by media yesterday in which 19 year old girl who repeatedly raped by her father since her junior highr school ( 12 years old ), sued his father in which her accusation on raping against father twice August and Septembe last year, the cheaf judge held at court in Okazaki city, Aich prefecture, gave her father acquittal on the grounds that little remains to testify her resist when intercoursed with her father.

What's wrong with judges in Japan? people here are very angry about the verdict given and there is nothing for us to do but make this case bring on critics internationally.
I do not want to be called Japan is leagal inbred nation. Please help

Attached: 211fcu1e4EL.jpg (301x201, 5K)

shut up cuck
*dab*

Moving to Japan boys.

deserved it

he probably watched too much incest anime

To be fair, you are a legal inbred nation. Most are. Can't first cousins marry in Japan? As with most traditional countries your backwards laws are probably just that, traditional. Have the daughter kill her father, that is progressive and modern.

Well, we already know that Japan's judicial system is fucked up.
The irony is that now this girl will have to enjoy ijime to death

99%

I already knew about your justice system. There is nothing we can do it.

the irony here is that she litterally ended up being the 1%

Why is it always rape and pedophilia and sexual deviancy when it comes to Japan? Really makes me think.

unironically this

your justice system of is a joke but at least you got plenty of other good points

I remember reading somewhere it's common for dads to rape or have casual sex with their daughters.
In rural areas if a mom dies the dad can legally marry thair daughter.

Cant remember if I read this here or not

this is why you need more zainichi

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

It's time to post ancient memes.

Attached: australia.jpg (750x600, 91K)

Nice copypasta you have here, bro.

That father is based
You, however, is cringeworhy and extremely bluepilled.

based

Attached: death-by-hanging-1968-directed-by-nagisa-oshima (1).jpg (448x448, 53K)

日本語で書く。

同じ強姦のケースで、
あるきっかけで娘が父を殺害し、尊属殺の扱いで
裁判になったが法の下の平等を無理やり適用して
罪が軽くなった。

高校の教科書に載ってたのを思い出した。