GIFTOMON THREAD

Giftomon discussion thread, join us or stay poor:
giftomon.io

Let's share tips on strategies and help newcomers.

Attached: gifto.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Rajatapaus/giftomon/
trinket.io/python3/b13263ba7a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a lot of hype around it it seems

Yet!

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_re_re_09__baec4db1fa2bf46dbfac80775160258d.jpg (1100x1556, 1.02M)

Why did my epic had to be a gay bear?

Attached: 209.png (162x181, 37K)

How many of you guys have legends?

I have one. It's main reason for living is to breed with strangers giftos 100 GTO each.

How the fuck can I ever get a purple without throwing money on the game? I'm playing for 0 days and I'm not even close.

like how all mobages work, you either grind for months or pay up.

you are better off ruining a cpu miner than touching this website

What CPU mined coin gives me a profit of 3 bucks every 18 hours?

>I'm playing for 10 days
fixed

I know there are anons here who got in for free too and are making money on this game

no i mean the website already has one, so you are better off runing one yourself instead of going there for a longer periods of time.

Did you just luck into breeding one while aiming for epics? Already got my epic so i'm thinking is it worth putting in more money to gamble on these low chances at all for some shiny gold legend.

Considering the chance of breeding a legend is a little over 1% for two purps, and it costs 40 GTO per breed, chances are actually not bad since you can always sell it for around 2k GTO. Plus, you're bound to get even more purps from doing this in the meantime that you can sell back if you want.

Honestly it's worth it since ultimately you'll end up having a good long term miner.

Got lucky.
github.com/Rajatapaus/giftomon/
You can change values to reflect markets.

Still don't know if I should breed or buy epics from market for my other account. Breeding is worth it if you can lucky with legendary, if not...

>and it costs 40 GTO per breed
That's for bluexpurple, epic x epic breeding costs 80.

>Breeding is worth it if you can lucky with legendary, if not...
That's what i'm thinking, i guess if you don't have a large buffer of gto to do multiple breedings for the chances to hit legend it's probably just better to buy an epic straight off the market.

It's not. With 400 GTO I ended up breeding two epics from just smashing my blues together at 25 a pop.

6.6% is not bad, you honestly have better chances of turning out a profit with breeding now. Later on you won't be able to because as more of these get bred, it becomes harder to get them.

so you spent 34 bucks per epic? damn

If you would not get legendaries breeding would not be worth it. You can try setting legendary drop chance to 0 at breeding calculator, and gains for every breeding pair goes to below zero.

(400/25) * 0.066 = 1.056
This means that if you spent 400 GTO, the avarage case is to get one legendary. You got lucky and got 2, good for you, but others should not follow example based on this.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_imizu_nitro_unknown__2ed0048581e0b6811b471a7c842dfd46.jpg (497x700, 86K)

>legendary
I mean epic, obviously.

You also have to take into account the .6% chance of getting a legendary.

And for that, sir, we have the profit calculator.

For legend breed blue and blue, for epic pink and pink. You still can sell them later and they rise in value as more getting produced.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23-09-57-09~2.png (1440x461, 218K)

I managed to automate the giftomon app. Now I don't have to do the fights myself, the bot fights arena for me, and chooses opponent that has the same or less power as my team. It also reads stamina, claims rewards. Every time it clicks it clicks at a bit randomized spot, and also sleeps a random amount, so statistically it does not look like bot so much.

I'm starting to feel like that no one is using the profit calculator. Maybe it has poor instructions? Oh well.

Attached: __kula_diamond_the_king_of_fighters_and_the_king_of_fighters_xiv_drawn_by_akairiot__7f7a1434772d4067 (800x800, 93K)

Share plz daddy

Bot would be nice, what are you using?
It only takes couple minutes every 4h to do the tasks desu and reset the miners every 18/6h

I don't get the calculator.

That would put all of us at risk. Even worse if someone would spread it wider.

python
pyautogui
selenium
tesseract OCR

>I don't get the calculator.
trinket.io/python3/b13263ba7a

Just press the play-button and the script runs and shows results. See these columns? They are the data, first one has market price and breeding rent costs for giftomons, second has drop rates and breeding costs. For example, 0.008 is legendary drop rate. 0.8 percentage is written as 0.008. Thats all, it should be simple. A bit stupid that you have to write 0.8% as 0.008, I know, but it is not very complicated.

Attached: 216.png (450x309, 18K)