Turks of Jow Forums ? you literally worship a blue eyed blond person like your God. You have pictures, posters, flags...

Turks of Jow Forums ? you literally worship a blue eyed blond person like your God. You have pictures, posters, flags, coins with his face everywhere lol.

How does that work? Why do you worship one of our white race as a God when you're brown hairy black haired?

How do your parents cope with that when asked about it?

Like none of you is asking "Hey we don't look the least like this guy, why is he our God Momma and poppa? "

Attached: images.jpg (314x160, 8K)

Huh? Shouldn't you be calling us "subhuman shitskins" kelly?

I don't want my thread to be banned for racism, plus if I call you subhuman shitskins no turk is gonna reply out of pride alone. I want you guys to feel cozy in here, since I'm genuinely searching for an answer.

Attached: lyJn8w4.png (500x500, 35K)

Is it possible that kind of idolatry towards a historical character in any European country nowadays? I really doubt it.

I'm still waiting for the arm pic

De Gaulle is at least like 60% atatürk worship level but i dont think of anyone else

what's the point? you'll find another way to cope, then you'll ask me for a leg pic and cope even harder, or even worse, you will take my pics and make a shrine of them and crown me new GodKing of Turkey. I'm just a regular guy, I don't want to be a Godking of a vile race like the Turks.

Attached: 1502823426001.png (500x500, 10K)

this is an asiatic thing

Attached: 1.gif (1000x850, 372K)

>idolatry
you talk like an erdog voter. who are you, a pedo muho worshipper?

Nah bro I promise, just post the arm pic and I will stop coping.

you must think like a mongrel with high intelligence
why would an intelligent mongrel not rule a big mass of subhuman shitskins?

Attached: 1.png (800x800, 1.38M)

>ikibey enters the thread

Attached: 1553236656085.png (645x773, 49K)

You promise?You already lost your shit with my blond hair, how do I know I can trust you? You act weirder than one of my crazy exs.

I never asked for your hair pic that day though, I was asking for a pic of your arm before I got banned

yeah but hair is the ultimate proof, I'm trying to understand your whole thinking process, I'm like a scientist observing some bizarre species.
What makes you think an arm pic will help your case?

Long Live Erdogan

Secular turkey is cringe and blue pilled

Hair can be easily dyed, arm hair can't be. Also armskin is the ultimate proof of whiteness

kek yr arm looks tasty

lol, you fucking fag, haha that's your fetish hahaha, oh shit, pfhahahahahahahahahha

Thats not me retard

look at the post times you illiterate fag.