Reminder that this country is called Holland

Reminder that this country is called Holland.
I have visited 10+ times and discussed this topic with at least 50 Dutch people.

The overall consensus is that the name 'Holland' sounds better than 'The Netherlands' and it's autistic foreigners that care the most about the geographical accuracies.

Even the official national tourism website is www.holland.com

Attached: Dutch windmills.jpg (1224x500, 304K)

how autistic do you have to be to care about this kind of thing

It is nothing special but the weather is nice enough to hold you out for a few days
t. been to Korea

Its the dutch that get autistic about it and correct me. Holland is faster to say and more aesthethic.

Holland is not the whole country, just a region.

holland is the only relevant region

please refer to >it's autistic foreigners that care the most about the geographical accuracies

ja hallo waar zijn de bitterballen?

>Holland
Worst part

Attached: frodo_puke_gif.gif (400x160, 1.95M)

Belgians call nederland "holland"

this
only angry farmers will sperg when you call it holland, everything that you know about our country is located in holland
>parliament
>red light district
>biggest port in europe
>biggest airport
>gouda cheese (gouda)
>zaanse schans
>keukenhof

yeah and it even irritates me to be quite honest

>B
belgians are cute. both the females and males. especialy the males.

Holland was the first foreign country I visited several times by ferry before I ever went elsewhere

As a young child I heard the locals say 'Nederland' and simply thought that Holland was the English translation of the word

Holland is a containment area for niggers/kebabs/tourists.

>everything that you know about our country is located in holland
Utrecht is literally my favourite city on earth and it's not in the geographical holland

I love your country as it feels familiar and similar to England, just a more efficient and generally better version of us

do dutch people look english? moreso than danes/north germans/north french?

Dutch people look dutch, you can spot a dutch person from miles away

Kind of yeah, more so than any other continenta countryl but us English do have our own distinctive stereotypes

But I would say that the Dutch working class have a lot in common with English chav types whereas other europeans don't really have an equivalent

Attached: ajax fans.jpg (810x451, 100K)

Engelsen horen in werkkampen met ovens enzo.

Het is Netherland. Fuck anyone who says otherwise. Simple as.

Attached: Not Holland.png (1680x703, 171K)

Hollish looks funy

your hol looks funny

>tfw I actually live in holland
feels good to be a REAL dutchman

Attached: 1554486990724.png (507x516, 108K)

The majority of people who sperg out about this are the dutchies who don't live in the Holland region of the country.
They probably realise how irrelevant they are whenever people call the country Holland.

Based

>The majority of people who sperg out about this are the dutchies who don't live in the Holland region of the country.
even then it's only the insecure autists, i have spoke to several people from irrelevant places that still liked the holland name

For me it's Brabant.

Oranda-chan!!!!

>tfw I actually live in the good part of the country, Friesland
Feels good to be a REAL Germanic

Attached: grou 2.jpg (960x640, 199K)

>ja, we gewonen in duindorp, hoe heb je dat gemerkt?

Attached: images-111.jpg (683x449, 57K)

Nizozemska

Attached: 1553850072785.png (112x112, 15K)

I often use Holland too since it's easier when dealing with foreigners and I live as far away from Holland as possible

love sneek

okay Londonia

I and my family went to the netherlands last summer. I think my stepfather did not even realise that the cunt is called something other than holland.

>Nizozemska

Attached: lel.jpg (474x414, 40K)

Protip: the only proper name for this country is Randstad, because it describes literally everything of value to be found there.

Attached: BA831208-1D3B-4605-922D-15068D562340.png (420x420, 12K)

based

Can we drop this stale topic please.

>Friesland
Tsjoch broer