He's going to miss the Digibyte moon mission AGAIN

>he's going to miss the Digibyte moon mission AGAIN

Attached: 1501009394397.jpg (1200x792, 1014K)

there is a fucking whale supressing the price for days now.

predictions? 4.5 november

Lol no, 0.08$ in a bear market. 0.20 in a bullish uptrend like this.

0.50 if a golden bullrun starts today AND DGB gets adopted by Coinbase, but one of those things isn't going to happen.

Coinbase will never adopt DGB, lol

I swear Digibyte holders are the new ChainLink. No other community in the market is as desperate as these shillers. I mean there are 1000s of normies bagholding TRX and you never hear them.

Why?

>bagholding
I'm made +80% in the last month just hodling, good luck with your half finished ICOs.

I would't be so sure. Oc, it's not gonna happen anytime soon, but the tech is solid, and Coinbase is looking in adding new coins, slowly.

I've read this same cope when they gave that presentation, and it turned out to be a Powerpoint in a classroom.

C O P E
O
P
E

just listed on graviex..........

Lmao nigga just look at the chart, it's gone up and you missed, like wtf u stupid or something?

muh solid tech. No, this coin does the same thing as 100+ other coins, there is no clear usecase or reason to adopt it. It's been memed to death. It is the original JUST

>Digibyte is going to the fucking moon after this

Attached: ykscvf378k2z.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

woah, that IS impressive, just went all in on DGB

HOLY FUCK

Just sold all my BTC

This was simple times. I wish we could go back to that.

what a colossal newfag you are

I can smell the newfag from here. DGB ISSSS the chainlink of last year

>new
Just like you fagget

Yeah and once dgb lifts off you'll be shoving sharpies up your pooper just to get some. pathetic

Newfag here, what happened ?

Attached: 1525069675542.gif (120x89, 27K)

This kakapofucker did.

Attached: LbOP4T7Q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)