Marine i don't wane hodl anymore when should i be back?

Attached: 00c login - filled out - error_big.png (922x819, 49K)

2020, friend. You will be met with riches.

After a couple of other coins moon ferociously, like hot, or raiblocks did

There is literally 15 or less of the same people here posting about Link daily. I wanted to believe...but reality got the better of me. Farewell Linklets and Godspeed.

One of the few legit projects with actual use.... When this thing is done it will moon. Augur is going to moon to $100 and beyond and people will throw $ into the next dApp that actually has real use cases. Chainlink is definitely going to moon in the near future. /Biz is rarely wrong and Jow Forums always gets what it wants.

Biz is rarely wrong??? What?

Literally 2x ICO prices after all this time, stop posting it

>/Biz is rarely wrong and Jow Forums always gets what it wants.

Attached: 1513953289025.png (1050x1050, 94K)

>/Biz
you have to go back

>>/Biz is rarely wrong and Jow Forums always gets what it wants.

Attached: intredasting.jpg (604x497, 52K)

>legit project

you fell for the shit tier memes

Don't confuse /biz with randoms posting retarded shit. I'm referring to collective consensus of /biz. Where there is smoke there is fire, where there is money to be made /biz is there scoping out promising leads. I don't know if LINK will retire people but I know that in the long term nobody is going to be losing money in it.

Attached: 3ptiqb.jpg (309x310, 85K)

>tfw you got into an ICO that barely reached softcap and biz doesn't know about it.
Quantum1net. Fuck it's not even on coinmarketcap

Biz is random retarded posting. People got euphoric during a massive bubble and thought Link would have massive value due to ETH’s $100B valuation. Lots of dots were connected in autistic fashion. Now that the project is being developed, it clearly isn’t as massive as people suspected. Just another crypto project in a sea of thousands.

Mate, you’re just going to get called a retard for being right. It’s chainlink, start fudding. Btw, I saw sergey out shopping in Walmart. He was buying a tent, backpack, and a lot of cheap food. He kept mumbling under his breath “I lost it all...how could I lose it all...my PhD in philosophy...”. Idk, I hope he’s alright

You guys need to stop fudding. You're killing any potential hype and normie fomo with this shit.

The money needed to boom link won’t be from bob and carla and their luxury minivan.

The team should ramp up the marketing to drown out the poisonous influence of biz. Normie Redditors will overpower biz.

>/Biz is rarely wrong and Jow Forums always gets what it wants.
>a few discord pajeets who are forcing this as the 'chosen coin of /biz'

dont worry, the time will come when we will start shilling this shit... Personally i will start shilling at around 100-200 usd

I'm losing faith. You can connect all the dots you want but the truth is nobody is talking about ChainLink. If it were this revolutionary it'd be we'll known top 20 by now. It literally never moves there's no volume or organic growth. It seem dead on all accounts. Hopefully I don't look back and realize the massive mistake I made because of SWIFT, SIBOS, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Standard & Poor's, Microsoft, ZeppelinOS, Docusign, being mentioned in aantonop book and 4th industrial revolution. All that and nobody gives a fuck.

lol. i hope you sell OP. why the fuck do you think its been talked about on biz for over 8 months now. you get 200+ replies for each thread about LINK.

Attached: 1522341311330.jpg (1200x1532, 211K)

Pasta

Never, run and be free my young one

Because this coin its so shit that need paid pajeets to shill it and try to scam our frens
Sadly it appear that some less handicaped have fallen for the meme