This is how i see the future of iExec(RLC)

ETH is the best example of a coin with real usecase that mooned x185 from Jan 2017 to its ATH Jan 2018.

Give a coin a utility and adoption will skyrocket it to the moon.

I see iExec doing the same in the next 2/3 years. It's going to be another 6 months in stealth mode, but will skyrocket as new cloud providers join the platform and new dapps are added to the dapp store.

Do you realize how few coins/tokens are really unique in crypto?

Do you really think there will be 15 different currency coins that will replace FIAT? Do you really think the same about the other coin categories?

Remember how the Internet was created. There was HTTP, TCP, UDP, HTML, CSS, JS, FTP. Still used today. Are they the best solution? Not by a long shot. But they were the first, and adoption makes things really difficult to change. Most TOP 100 crypto are halfway through development, promising to change the world and not delivering.

I feel the same about other projects that have their own niche and already delivered a working product like FUN for example.

Always DYOR.

See you in 3 years.

Attached: RLC.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SunnyFengHan/status/1021182752278884354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$150 in 2021.

Comfy hold

Comfy

Attached: i e x e c.jpg (2322x2666, 1.9M)

solid project

Attached: 1530335398813.png (1107x1502, 908K)

Test net going well, looking forward to some adoption coming

Attached: 1531035356961.jpg (1014x1143, 264K)

any news on rsk bitcoin smart contracts?

normally im fucking sceptical towards shitcoins, but this one is pretty good actually.

hence why i keep a stack of 4k RLC on my cold storage. good thing i bought them at ~48 cents average over summer 2017

im actually itching to make the stack 5k rn but want to diversify a bit more with other solid projects.

Good & solid project. Too bad the volume is so low. Got my stack from 2 to 3k in a couple of weeks when the volume was still ok.

How does this compare to golem? Tried demo on virtual machine, looked great. But havent looked at golems demo at all.

I love this project but I'm just amazed at how much the price has sank...I will be holding on for a long time though

Solid project

Attached: D83BB62A-8A6E-4701-8613-15826644F5DF.jpg (1125x1129, 213K)

twitter.com/SunnyFengHan/status/1021182752278884354
Possible partnership with Elastos?

Attached: 1526496356125.png (894x897, 213K)

Attached: 1236575675674.jpg (900x900, 125K)

>will skyrocket as new cloud providers join the platform

and, most importantly, companies (and people/universities ) using the iExec platform to perform different tasks

This project has been dragged through the shitter on Jow Forums for weeks. People have been saying they got pajeeted or the token dumped after mainnet launch.

What they don't understand and a few of us smart people do is that iExec actually has the potential to surpass ETH in terms of market cap and use case.

Right now all ETH can do is run basic smart contracts on EVM and basically be the train tracks of all the dAPPS that are coming.

iExec is needed to power these dapps and thats why I see it as an even better long term hold than Ethereum as crazy as that sounds now you just gotta have the foresight and long term vision.

I'm not saying I will be right since no one knows the future but if you can connect the dots and everything falls into place this will be a top 3 crypto within five years or less.

how are you guys storing your RLC off the exchange? Can I use my nano ledger?

yes you can store any ERC20 token on a nano. I just connect to my nano through MEW.

what about XLM?
they have smart contracts, but don't seem to need distributed computing power, or am I wrong here?

What looked great? A command window? Are you mistaking it for Ubuntu?

Firesale rn. Seriously considering getting a loan to buy more

How much cocaine can i buy EOY with 11k RLC

To be honest I haven't done much research into XLM but it is definitely good its just that RLC has a way batter token use case imo.

NEO like gains incoming

Attached: hu.png (664x695, 390K)

Attached: Lambo.png (2240x2368, 1.7M)

Never

They said the same thing about Eth at $5 ive seen screencaps.

Centralized computing with a shitty token.

Just pay me in ETH and take a small fee. Fuck this project.

Literally the most decentralized cloud computing token out there

Do some research before spewing your uneducated opinion shithead.

i BOUGHT 1200 AT 80 CENTS AND ITS DOWN TO 68 CENTS WHY AM I SO DUMB NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS FOR THIS UGH

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

Dont worry about these fags. The FUD only makes me more sure that all of the RLC chads will make it.

This token will fly under the radar until its ready to really explode with mass B2B adoption. Its coming.

Where to buy?

Benance

bittrex binance

Which one do you prefer?

binance has higher volume

thx

Ok tell me how. How is it blockchain agnostic? Are there records of the computing contracts on any chain? Any reference?

No, they come through a centralized server, are executed and then sent back to the centralized server. This is how a server farm already works. There is no need for a token and no innovation here.

It's so far removed from anything blockchain other then the fact that there is an ERC-20.

holy shit you're actually retarded dyor idiot

My biggest holding but thinking about "hedging" with some SONM