Why aren't you accumulating this user?

Dropped all the way down to 500 million marketcap, 30th spot on CMC, yet it is an obvious top 10 coin by EOY

Quick plagiarised refresher for anyone who has forgotten how strong this project is:

>ICON isn’t the Korean Ethereum- it’s far superior. ICON is the Korean IBM/Hyperledger with a public blockchain and even more utility. It has been built from the ground up as an enterprise solution with a public blockchain. The business structure makes implementation and usage in companies very easy and low-risk for companies interested in the technology. ICON has already taken over the Korean enterprise blockchain space and people are just starting to realize just how big it will be. Even Ripple had to partner with Icon because they knew they couldn’t get into Korea without them. Icon is already too deeply rooted and spreading quickly. (Dayli is the ICON/TheLoop/Coinone parent company.)

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/90wwd2/revisited_iconicx_is_the_public_korean/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=helloicon

Attached: 1513780855070.jpg (1100x663, 119K)

Supply will be 1B tokens once swap is over. That's still 2.5x the current amount on CMC, so market cap is really like $1.5B

Clittyboi in the heezy. Steady accumulating ICX for my surgery

thanks for useful info...i was almost thinking about buying this "dip"....there are still good anons out there....

Circulating supply on cmc is wrong.

We all know this project won't even be around in a year.

You shouldn't listen to him- unlocking tokens will only increase the circulating supply above it's current ~400 million, the max supply will stay at 800 million for now.

I just bought wan and icx today for 2.5 btc each.
Did I do good or will i get justed hard?

It should also be noted that 200 million of the 400 million tokens currently locked up belong to the foundation, the team and the advisors, further restricting the supply.

ICX seems like a much lower risk option than wanchain, I personally think it has great upside potential, so a better risk to reward ratio overall compared to WAN.

It's possible that both coins lose out on the ratio in the short term if bitcoin ETF hype kicks in, but in the mid-long term these current buys are guaranteed to look absolutely great. Definitely a good move imo

Attached: ICON.png (400x400, 151K)

I was hoping for a bounce because they seem to be near bottomed out
Then buy back into btc for the etf hype.

If I get stuck it is not too bad either. But a bounce seems plausible imo.

You are right about wan.

Bump

Attached: 1515233391970.jpg (800x670, 81K)

Attached: 1528153801942.jpg (400x400, 101K)

august anons august

what the fuck is happening in august for like the 10000th time

You guys are bastards for giving us false hope. We all know it’s gonna turn out to be a korean fucking scam

Gooks =/= Chinks bucko, hence why there is no such thing as a 'korea hustle'

If any of you faggots have been following the ICX threads here you'd now that there are a lot of smart whales invested in this project who are holding for the very long term since they understand that the strength of its team, backing and connections make this as much of a sure thing as you can ever get in crypto.

Legit, just read up about the connections of this project in the link I posted in the OP- then maybe you'll realize that there's no project in crypto with a risk/reward ratio as good as ICON.

Attached: 1513697609653.jpg (768x768, 82K)

It's the next month from now. In June it was July and in August its going to be December

August is wheb they exit scam

Then why the fuck cant they capitalize on any developments. Why the fuck cant they communicate with anything. Why the fuck can't they be transparent. Why the fuck cant they market. Why the fuck can't they follow a simple roadmap?

This project has become a meme simply because they dont fucking release anything on time.

august, it will all be ok

Whats happening in august

nothing.
Normally there's 'buy the rumor' and 'sell the news' ICX is light-years ahead of its competition in that it skipped the 'buy the rumor' phase and went straight to 'sell the news'
news being the nonevent in August.

:)

m8 just chill and let the gooks make you rich

They don't give a fuck about TRON or VEN style marketing because they're focusing their efforts on ensuring their platform is adopted and integrated by actual businesses and government organizations, not 80 IQ idiots on twitter.

Also if you haven't noticed, most projects in crypto have incredibly ambitious initial roadmaps, few end up sticking to them so it's nothing to get worked up about.

If you take the time to research this project and get an idea of the full scope of connections that it has the you'll cease to get too bothered by short-term annoyances like what you're complaining about.

Quoting from the article in the OP:
>ICON already boasts an impressive list of partners, and this list is constantly growing. All of these consortiums either already have live market-ready services running on the blockchain or are currently running pilot programs (see Ucoin for universities and ICON’s automated insurance claims system). All of these will connect to the public ICON blockchain that is already live. Yes, things like TheLoop's CHAIN ID program that 11 banks and securities companies are using, and Woori Bank's Webee Token are on private chains currently. (CHAIN ID, by the way, is being integrated into Samsung Pass, which will come on every Samsung smartphone, if you missed that little piece of news.)

the fuck should I sell now? I would kms if this shit suddenly shot up tomorrow and I sold the absolute bottom