I'm planning on marrying my bf who is set to inherit about 4 million...

I'm planning on marrying my bf who is set to inherit about 4 million. I'm a little overwhelmed because I've mostly been a poorfag my whole life and wouldn't know the first thing to do with that amount of money. Help.

Attached: money oh money.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

all in link

send some to me
or donate to some internet software projects that give everyone freedom like blender and linux

This forum is for straight arian people only. Go back to your faggot forum faggot

>spend all his money
>dump him when he is poor
>find another mantoy
I've been doing this for about 7 years now, guys are so easy and they literally give everything they own to let them fuck me.

I like how you already view it as your responsibility to manage your boyfriend's money that he hasn't even received yet. This anons is why you never ever tell anyone how much you have and never get married.

uncultured swine

Attached: hafrfK8pPtApWE34h2wJdpLWHOO.jpg (300x450, 27K)

It’s aryan you fucking retard.

based

>I've mostly been a poorfag my whole life and wouldn't know the first thing to do with that amount of money
It's not your money so you won't need to do anything with it. Leech.

Go all in Holo

>When you try to bait Jow Forums yet you fail miserably
Come on now, it couldn't be easier

there's no women on biz, women dunno how to save or invest

this

You're still a poorfag and you will always be. It's not your money. He will definitely form a trust to protect your money grubbing hands from it, or at least get a prenup before you marry

not sure if Randian or Marxist

he literally said he would share it with me. I'm sorry If I worded my post badly. I meant that even if he gave me less than half of that, I would still be overwhelmed.

Attached: 5172430870b585f5bc00a2f59a82034c.jpg (723x720, 71K)

I fucking hate fags

Learn how to manage your own money. I am watchin Anton Kreil ATM. You can find his courses online, i did.
Also jump on this crypto train! Its about to leave the station!
t. i said that like 3 months ago

this

if this isn't larp, then you both aren't going to make it. "Sharing" a family inheritance with a bf/gf is retarded. Both of you will be broke 2 years after receiving that money.

So this happened to me and I went off the deep end in the best way. Now I just see how much I can bend poorasses to my whims. Last week I went to a party by myself wearing a clown jumpsuit and by nights end had threesome with two money grubbing skanks. I tell you lads getting your dick sucked by women that find you repulsive but did it anyway because you are rich is the master life.

its not your money you fucking fag

Just imagine how much blow & Meth OP & his BF will go through!

unironically hope OP is gay

Attached: sui.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

look how happy he is after he pulls that trigger, i could do with some of that bliss

This is an indian forum
>>>/go back/

>straight arian
>laughs in indian

Attached: south-indian-mother-child-laughing-2013-04-21.jpg (635x510, 113K)

In all seriousness pay off all your debt, buy a nice house with cash, nothing huge but something nice. But a decent car or two and pay them off. Find a good money management company and put the rest into stocks and mutual funds and live off the interest.

Must be nice

>actually helpful answer
you're on the wrong board kid

It not your money.
Anyway get a financial adviser, he might jew you a bit but atleast you won't lose it all because you bought some shitcoin at ath.

Take some and invest and if you want leave him when you have enough.

Randy Marxist

KYS right fucking now faggot.

>He's inheriting 4 million
>His family doesn't already have an investment plan in place

wut

>selling your boipucci for 4 million
I hope for your sake that he won't go in dry.

Nothing it's not your money and you are still a poorfag