What do you think?

What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-19 23-52-43.png (1015x599, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/freecharts/yieldcurve.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like a bubble

We don't know for sure though. Look back at the end of 2015 and the start of 2016, technically it was a logical time for a correction. It never eventuated, there was more fuel in the tank.

I'm betting big on a correction though.

Attached: IMG_0673.jpg (1035x578, 71K)

I'm not gay.

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (1064x574, 72K)

thanks, just shorted 100k.

There was a correction in 2015. I was trading futures and we went limit down a few times.

this time is different

This time is different.

Yup we still have one or two years

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.45.21 PM.png (1622x916, 248K)

tough to know what's going to happen, as we didnt have QE and forced low rates prior to the other recessions. i am building a cash position though.

Attached: 1519692994337.png (804x476, 45K)

Yeah the effects of QE will be interesting when this unwinds.

yeah, I'm also building up cash. Any more ideas how to prepare?

I thought to just pile cash into BTC.
Would it be better to maybe 2/3 crypto 1/3 cash?

besides cash, i've been liking convertible bonds for the last year or so (via $CWB). best allocation is the one that lets you sleep at night

i only have scraps in crypto, i'm not the right person to ask

>i only have scraps in crypto
y tho

because i think btc is fairly priced right now. i'm a buyer at 4k though

The bubble popped and is deflating, the American government is currently propping stocks up with 401k funds and other public assets. They place a buy wall of infinity at a certain number every day and let the rich unload their bags on public funds so they can invest in crypto so that there is no wealth redistribution.

Standard TA gives us 1-2 years, I say its whenever the fed spikes interest rates to make sure Trump doesn't get reelected, because thats what happens when they get political

Isn't the left a head and shoulders pattern, and the right isn't?

I'm a newbie, so I'm genuinely asking

If you zoom out, way out, you'll see that it's a massive, multi-decade head and shoulders forming. We might be at the head now. Or not. Place your bets goy.

whoa wtf is this real?

stockcharts.com/freecharts/yieldcurve.php

Wonder what drumpftards are going to say when it crashes

Attached: 1493926215499.jpg (749x751, 149K)

SOMA

I think that bull markets are invincible, and I suppose that it will keep going up forever. It never happened before, but maybe this time, for real, it will keep going up forever with no stopping it. And then everyone can get rich

third time's the charm.

Satan confirms the house always wins.

We might see a final exit pump before it crashes to 2008 levels.