I'm here all day before the big AMB announcement and subsequent pump answering questions about medicine...

I'm here all day before the big AMB announcement and subsequent pump answering questions about medicine, pharmaceuticals, nutrition, and blockchain.

Attached: PharmaPhag.jpg (1131x709, 43K)

Holy shit the legend himself is back. PharmaPhag. I have no doubt now that something massive will be announced

Why do we need another stupid token?

What do you think about the high fat Keto diet? Isn’t fat bad? This diet is so illogical

which stupid token are you referring to?

Dumb fag.
Keto is mostly a meme anyway unless you got the 'betes

No. Depends on the fat you consume. Saturated fat is no longer the villain it once was (see Angel Keys biased research). Eat coconut oil, avocado oil, grass-fed butter and extra virgin olive oil. Do not consume trans fat or polyunsaturated vegetable fats if you can avoid it

Love riding these AMB pump and dumps,

Should me sell @ 7k or 8k this time?

AMB

What gives the token value?

Why do we need it?

Attached: 1365712567930.jpg (315x257, 17K)

Wut is the best protons if I want to get toned like Chad Pitt in fight club?

Fake and gay, real tripcode is !iVT/Yzyeno

Do not pass go
Do not collect 100 rupees

So you really believe in AMB? why AMB over other coins?

Why don't you ride me, bitch. Sell when I bust

Because he accumulated more during the dip and needs to shill.

The token is a utility coin vis-à-vis security coin. What it means is that it is data-bonded and is actually used to run the AMB-network

The token value increases as demand and usage increases. As a POA coin, you stake your AMB and you get usage fees. Of course token value also increases as the money you make from fees go up. It is a win-win tokenomics model that does not rely on btc dominance

There is still main-net end of the month so you can swing trade to buy or upgrade a node

Found one of the 4AMB pajeet shills
>$1249
kek'd

Attached: kek.png (511x99, 5K)

Hello what do we have here lmao

obviously proton 82 because you want your punches to be as heavy as "this"

new trip or larping faggot?

Attached: biz brain meme.jpg (684x1388, 283K)

You can change trips but you can't change knowledge.

I take krill oil capsules and yeast tablets. Stupid or good? Why other things should I take given rather healthy eating habits with occasional weed binge?

Is moderate use of Concerta harmless in the long run like my doctor says? I'm using less than what my prescription says

Those are fine if not useless. Add a triglyceride based fish oil, a 100% dri multi 2-3x per week, and vitamin D if your serum levels are under 40ng/mL.

>nutrition

How long have you been vegan and gluten free?

When will there be more info made available regarding how to setup nodes?

What do you think about fasting?
Especially prolonged fasts like 36hrs between meals for weeks

Yes of course, if there is no delay on the masternode at the end of July we could have the info on onboarding today

Pharmafaggot threads are cancer.

This guy is a literal brainlet.

Attached: 1532109512658.jpg (256x384, 9K)

Why hasn't the volume increased? Surely some insider knowledge would have leaked if the announcement is as big as you claim, no?

Where the fuck has Mr. Bear Wolf gone? Haven't seen him in a while!

I would not advise that kind of fasting strategy as you are risking malnutrition. You can always lose fat while stil lbeing healthy. Intermittent fasting 8hr eating/ 16 hr fast is a good start. 1-2 day fasts are not uncommon. The fasting itself is not the issue, it is BREAKING the fast that most beginners need to be careful of. It is better if your body is keto-adapted.

Patience young padawan

Use medicine only if you need it to be safe. When it comes to drugs, you need to err on the side of caution

To any brainlets asking this faggot for advice, here's the best advice he will ever give.

Attached: kek2.png (729x100, 7K)

I'm flattered you have an obbsession about me.

Opinions on kratom (sp) for use to help with pain over opiates on pot for daily pain?

Reminder: tripfaggots HATE it when their reputation gets BTFO with archives and screens

Attached: kek3.png (918x250, 93K)

Is 10,000 AMB enough to make it?

Personally I avoid opioids at all costs. I've used acetaminophen/ibuprofen 1000/400 after surgery instead of opioids and it worked great. That all being said I don't have chronic pain, so that's not something I can comment on. Cannabis is 100% preferable if it works. Haven't read any research on kratom for pain.

was it too hard to change your trip? faggot larper

Are you going to trade or get a node? Either way is a win but it depends if you want short vs long term

Holy fuck did you see Twitter?? The mad lads got Nestle as client

Attached: 1532273078547.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

What's your opinion of vitamin K2

Very funny. It is not Nestle I can assure but something else :)

Not the real PharmaPhag. Fake trip!

Obviously a LARPing faggot

Planning on getting a node on holding long term. How much do you happen hold & what is your EOY price prediction?

What do you want to know? Plenty of food sources contain K2 so you don't need to worry about deficiency

hello pajeet.
FAAAAAAAKE trip
go back streetshitting rakesh

I hold XXX AMB. Assuming the market is healthy and btc above 10K, and with the release of Industrial Grade AMB-NET 2.0 in Q4, and major partnerships being announced... conservatively not less than $2.

Obviously the real sustained price action will be in bundle volume.

I heard it can improve the jaw bone. Is that true?

Do stool softners, like Lactulose, have any side-effects from long-term use? Can someone develop a reliance on it, like through overuse of other types of laxatives.

Yes it interacts with the growth factor hormones and is effective when combined with other vitamins and minerals such as D and calcium. But you don't need to take supplements for this. A proper quality diet will suffice

Do you know what today's update is going to be about?

Do you see amb ever reaching over $10

Just to clear things up. All stool softeners are laxatives, but not all laxatives are stool softeners. They either interact with the large intestine and/or the stool itself.

The question is why would you need stool softener? The difference between hard and soft stool is the water content. I would advise to use natural methods first- drink plenty of water or increase your fiber intake.

Without comparing it to Vechain- as it is a logical fallacy to assume just because a similar supply chain was able to reach $1 billion marketcap- under current information, tech analysis, market demand, and global industry trends, Ambrosus is set to innovate- not disrupt- existing supply chain logistical solutions. It is not a question of if but when.

kek this why me never tripcode

creepy bastards will look at all me old posts and do things to me o.o

Attached: illust_66513882_20180721_201523.jpg (1080x1747, 756K)

Yeah, doing more exercise and increasing fiber intake wasn't working, doctor advised me to take Lactulose and it helped. Just wasn't able to find anything on the internet about long-term causing any kind of reliance.

Could you give your prediction for amb price EOY

Try alternative medicine and visit an accupuncutre clinic. They prescribe herbs for that. I know because a friend studied to be one and stool is one of their forte

How does LSD interact with the brain?

Can neurons be taught to learn something through injecting and or taking substance to enhance neuron responses?

Larping faggot. What a life you must live, that you need to get attention online by impersonating me.

MINISTER YOU PHARMAPHAG

Can i get paid now?

Only after I nut down your throat

No you're impersonating me

Ahahah so that was it.

My guess is that volume is too low for those fucker fudders to accumulate without making it moon.

You've been at it for weeks, you must really want those masternodes .

Attached: FUDkillers.jpg (1280x817, 160K)

Based pharmaphag

I wonder what I should study, I live in Switzerland and Im interested in studying chemistry/biochem/med. Bio/pharmacology

Which one should I choose for phat gainz and an interesting job.

OH SHIT IT'S GOING DOWN

Attached: 1418782142.jpg (336x280, 13K)

How much does a masternode cost right now?

Considering Switzerland is CryptoValley.. well you know what to study. You could very well position yourself in a credible company like Ambrosus in the future

Always check the trip faggots.

$2900 but not for long after announcement

Filtered
PharmaBro, can you tell us what's ACTUALLY going on with AMB?

I can tell what it is NOT. AMB is not going to remain 30 cents at the end of the day I guarantee you

Lol. This retarded wasn't even smart enough to change the trip.

Hello Brother. Kimchi said you would be here at a certain time for the AMB announcement but you didn't show up so I created this thread

Angel is a shitlord. The one shitlord to rule all shitlords. He fucks up everything he touches.

Quick recap.
Reminder to filter or embarass tripfags

Attached: kek4.png (564x80, 5K)

my dude I just wanna know if i'm getting rich or not

What has he done this time ?

Yes you are. PharmaPhags are in this. Big news today

Attached: Insider.jpg (1280x1066, 207K)

I know we both love angel and amb

Wtfff??!?!

Attached: DE868FAA-890A-4903-95F3-A972A44A0C9C.jpg (846x646, 160K)

so what ann is that pharma faggot?

What the fuck is happening here there are 2 pharma niggas answering and I'm dead confused wtf

So far the one who answered me is very knowledgeable . I think he is the real one

the real pharmafag is the one with the !iVT/Yzyeno tripcode

Does he still believe in Amb then?

The shill for amb is the fake one, no idea what the real one's opinion is

I can wholeheartedly endorse that my twin is also bullish on AMB