Monaco- Free 80$ per signup using my link- 48 left

Hey guys, I don’t have a lot of friends but this platinum card I have reserved has the benefit to gift a total of 4000$ to a max amount of 50 people. I have made a thread yesterday as well and a couple of people signed up, so there is now only 48 spots left.

If you want an invite link let me know in this thread because I will need to generate an unique code for each unique individual.

The Link below is eligible for one sign up. Let me know if it is expired and you want to sign up as well.

platinum.crypto.com/r/p760xizd61 with my referral code: p760xizd61 to claim your 80$.

Attached: AC546195-CB24-44B9-9C4C-9FC8E34E0FD4.png (1242x2208, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

platinum.crypto.com/r/pfje3qg5id
platinum.crypto.com/r/orasyj2vg4
platinum.crypto.com/r/cmxmhpweka
platinum.crypto.com/r/s4b8sy97jh
platinum.crypto.com/r/lv8uaio1hz
platinum.crypto.com/r/gfmj7fw2ql
platinum.crypto.com/r/gz6st7n4yi
platinum.crypto.com/r/tiqn2mb0lf
platinum.crypto.com/r/ve427t2biu
platinum.crypto.com/r/myrfclgks2
platinum.crypto.com/r/gpd5esdgm0
platinum.crypto.com/r/zwr1zu6ibx
platinum.crypto.com/r/w2eut66xvr
platinum.crypto.com/r/g515l04z3x
platinum.crypto.com/r/kfol2opjij
platinum.crypto.com/r/ykrvhlknan
platinum.crypto.com/r/wdimit0pmk
platinum.crypto.com/r/4xk4rdvxg0
platinum.crypto.com/r/xujqnfo2qr
platinum.crypto.com/r/5fkrea9dvp
platinum.crypto.com/r/uituzv1us9
platinum.crypto.com/r/ogtvwbfeq3
platinum.crypto.com/r/r035zkvb9v
platinum.crypto.com/r/5ky94wltc4
platinum.crypto.com/r/auzfq0fzdv
platinum.crypto.com/r/tygh76vgv8
platinum.crypto.com/r/qvzo5sabng
platinum.crypto.com/r/13gqcydn6p
platinum.crypto.com/r/kxndr8r3cp
platinum.crypto.com/r/b4tn2yy7jg
platinum.crypto.com/r/ltl21s928y
platinum.crypto.com/r/sl8sysa484
platinum.crypto.com/r/9k4pup6h7x
platinum.crypto.com/r/a2j3f2r1w8
platinum.crypto.com/r/p4iilpgxta
platinum.crypto.com/r/1345x9yy4a
platinum.crypto.com/r/bfhyeh66ys
platinum.crypto.com/r/4fe2z7e1qt
platinum.crypto.com/r/d76orem7hv
platinum.crypto.com/r/ilzyzw37ay
platinum.crypto.com/r/ab12ju9xtb
platinum.crypto.com/r/yy677rfnur
platinum.crypto.com/r/uo5wb2gwhf
platinum.crypto.com/r/6x326buj96
platinum.crypto.com/r/fetf50oqg7
platinum.crypto.com/r/irou4svb1l
platinum.crypto.com/r/va5vhjw8ix
platinum.crypto.com/r/1fq6ist34w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump

I wanna sign uo

I want to sign up

Kyc cunt government would like to know how much money I'm hiding so they can rap me, nice try USA fagsss

All OP. This is just sad

Yes I can imagine the dirty little street shitter now, rubbing his hands together almost looking like the Jew for a moment.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/pfje3qg5id with my referral code: pfje3qg5id to claim your bonus.

Thanks user.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/orasyj2vg4 with my referral code: orasyj2vg4 to claim your bonus.

>invalid referral code

Sorry but this is actually legit free money for those who sign up and only people with a 50 k lock up or higher has this level of referral reward

That one got redeemed already by someone user. I generated a new one for you .

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/cmxmhpweka with my referral code: cmxmhpweka to claim your bonus.

45 left btw

i just used orasyj2vg4 code. How much is this?

It should be 80$

bump

bump

hey op can ou post another referral code? many thanks tis is amazing

He actually isn’t even lying lol

Attached: DFCCF0B4-E25B-44A7-9EF0-636249FCED00.jpg (750x1264, 137K)

Post another cunt

Fuck it, I'm in. Code pls

hey op this is me.

can you please please send the code to my email? im a friend of the first come first serve principle and this thread will now derange to a race of who types in the newest code first.

be a champ and send me the code to

[email protected]

ill never forget

Please send me a code, I heard about Monaco before ICO, but not invested... regret very very much :(

my temporary email: [email protected]

dude thats invalid too. fuuuuck. im ready

Hey OP, I would really appreciate an email with a fresh code:
[email protected]

To get you started, I am sending you a sign-up bonus of $80,00 USD. Download the app & sign up, it's super easy.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/s4b8sy97jh with my referral code: s4b8sy97jh to claim your bonus

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/lv8uaio1hz with my referral code: lv8uaio1hz to claim your bonus.

"you signed up before the referral code was created"

this must be a joke

To get you started, I am sending you a sign-up bonus of $80,00 USD. Download the app & sign up, it's super easy.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/gfmj7fw2ql with my referral code: gfmj7fw2ql to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/gz6st7n4yi with my referral code: gz6st7n4yi to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/tiqn2mb0lf with my referral code: tiqn2mb0lf to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ve427t2biu with my referral code: ve427t2biu to claim your bonus.

Will bump this thread till most of the 40 codes left are given away.

bump.

Have one left?

You give me a referral w/ $80. I quit my job right now and work for you

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/myrfclgks2 with my referral code: myrfclgks2 to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/gpd5esdgm0 with my referral code: gpd5esdgm0 to claim your bonus.

More pls

Thank you based OP.
Youre my hero today

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/zwr1zu6ibx with my referral code: zwr1zu6ibx to claim your bonus.

37 left

Can I have one?

Here you go

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/w2eut66xvr with my referral code: w2eut66xvr to claim your bonus.

bump!

Thanks user :)

Sign me up OP!

Here you go

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/g515l04z3x with my referral code: g515l04z3x to claim your bonus.

Very much thank you!

Fucking street shittter op

Don't waste your time and give to this pajeet money, i used his referral link and i didn't get anything

That’s not possible which code link did you use?

New code pls op

Here you go.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/kfol2opjij with my referral code: kfol2opjij to claim your bonus.

bump!

Gimme pls ty sir

How does this shit even work?

Send new this doesn't work

OP, this didn't work for me.
If you can, [email protected]

Thank you! I got my $80

I've talked with the MCO owner before ICO, everyone talked that it was a SCAM... This way I've missed a good moon mission (20x)... But it's not too late! 2020 and we will have a next bull run.

Coinmarketcap fallen from 400M views monthly to only 100M views... but FOMO will come again. Be patient.

can i snag a new code off you? could definitely use it to make up for some of my losses. Cheers OP

Pls send good sir
[email protected]

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ykrvhlknan with my referral code: ykrvhlknan to claim your bonus.

Didn’t expect it to go this fast. 30 left

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/wdimit0pmk with my referral code: wdimit0pmk to claim your bonus.

>your referal code is invalid. Please try another refferal in settings
Wat do

Someone redeemed the one you used.

Here you go

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/4xk4rdvxg0 with my referral code: 4xk4rdvxg0 to claim your bonus.

hit me up [email protected]

got one, is there any way to transfer this to binance?

Hey,

I have been using the MCO Wallet App to buy, sell, track and send crypto. It comes together with an extremely cool, no-annual-fee metal MCO Visa Platinum card and some great perks like cashback and airport lounge access.

To get you started, I am sending you a sign-up bonus of $40.00 USD. Download the app & sign up, it's super easy.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/xujqnfo2qr with my referral code: xujqnfo2qr to claim your bonus.

I only have a few of these individual links, so don't let it go to waste.

Cheers!

I’m a little poorer but add away

Free $40

Attached: 04CC5131-8883-4A9B-B396-265104FB8CD9.png (1125x2436, 856K)

Hey guys I have kickboxing training in 5 min.

The following codes are still unredeemed.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/pfje3qg5id with my referral code: pfje3qg5id to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/s4b8sy97jh with my referral code: s4b8sy97jh to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/lv8uaio1hz with my referral code: lv8uaio1hz to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/gfmj7fw2ql with my referral code: gfmj7fw2ql to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/gz6st7n4yi with my referral code: gz6st7n4yi to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/myrfclgks2 with my referral code: myrfclgks2 to claim your bonus

Will be done and post more in an hour

Works, thanks friend

works, gotta wait months i guess but thanks so much OP

Attached: 71A26E9C-779F-43B5-9EB6-181A103464E4.png (640x1136, 197K)

all taken

More please friendo

Who redeemed this?

moar

Hey guys I am back, here’s a fresh one. Only 30 left.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/5fkrea9dvp with my referral code: 5fkrea9dvp to claim your bonus

Mco1
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/uituzv1us9 with my referral code: uituzv1us9 to claim your bonus.

Mco2
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ogtvwbfeq3 with my referral code: ogtvwbfeq3 to claim your bonus.

Mco3
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/r035zkvb9v with my referral code: r035zkvb9v to claim your bonus.

Mco4
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/5ky94wltc4 with my referral code: 5ky94wltc4 to claim your bonus.

Mco5

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/auzfq0fzdv with my referral code: auzfq0fzdv to claim your bonus.

Mco6

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/tygh76vgv8 with my referral code: tygh76vgv8 to claim your bonus.

Mco7

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/qvzo5sabng with my referral code: qvzo5sabng to claim your bonus.

Mco8

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/13gqcydn6p with my referral code: 13gqcydn6p to claim your bonus.

Cheers!

Mco9

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/kxndr8r3cp with my referral code: kxndr8r3cp to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/b4tn2yy7jg with my referral code: b4tn2yy7jg to claim your bonus.

There are 9 still left of mine. In that post

First come first serve

Hey user above, stop hijacking my thread and make your own.

The links posted above are only 40$.

Here below are some unredeemed 80$ ones.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ltl21s928y with my referral code: ltl21s928y to claim your bonus.

2.Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/sl8sysa484 with my referral code: sl8sysa484 to claim your bonus

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/9k4pup6h7x with my referral code: 9k4pup6h7x to claim your bonus

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/a2j3f2r1w8 with my referral code: a2j3f2r1w8 to claim your bonus.

5.Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/p4iilpgxta with my referral code: p4iilpgxta to claim your bonus.

Let me know if they are all claimed, will post a new batch then,

25 left

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/1345x9yy4a with my referral code: 1345x9yy4a to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/bfhyeh66ys with my referral code: bfhyeh66ys to claim your bonus

Hey,

I have been using the MCO Wallet App to buy, sell, track and send crypto. It comes together with an extremely cool, no-annual-fee metal MCO Visa Platinum card and some great perks like cashback and airport lounge access.

Download the app & sign up, it's super easy.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/4fe2z7e1qt with my referral code: 4fe2z7e1qt.

Cheers!

3 $ 40 left

Mco1
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/uituzv1us9 with my referral code: uituzv1us9 to claim your bonus.

Mco2
Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ogtvwbfeq3 with my referral code: ogtvwbfeq3 to claim your bonus.

Mco3.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/4fe2z7e1qt with my referral code: 4fe2z7e1qt.

Cheers!

Post more. What do youget from this?

Three left

If enough demand I’ll post more on here, otherwise plebbit are getting a chance

$40 referrals

Mco1

Mco2

Mco3.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/d76orem7hv with my referral code: d76orem7hv.

Cheers!

Pic related at top

Attached: C7E5ED3F-C949-4C92-B531-207D65B3012A.png (1125x2436, 789K)

Op here on 4g.

The following three 80$ links are still unredeemed.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/5fkrea9dvp with my referral code: 5fkrea9dvp to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/b4tn2yy7jg with my referral code: b4tn2yy7jg to claim your bonus

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/a2j3f2r1w8 with my referral code: a2j3f2r1w8 to claim your bonus

Will post more if it is used

This must be a scam.

It’s not

I get 0.4% of merchant fees if you use the card, plus 15% fee commission and you get $40

Hey,

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ilzyzw37ay with my referral code: ilzyzw37ay.

Cheers!

Hey,

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ab12ju9xtb with my referral code: ab12ju9xtb.

Cheers!
Hey,

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/yy677rfnur with my referral code: yy677rfnur.

Cheers!
Hey,

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/uo5wb2gwhf with my referral code: uo5wb2gwhf.

Cheers!

Can you get out of my thread with your inferior 40$ links?

Such is life.

reee, i signed up to MCO last month and locked 50 MCO, some OP said I was going to get a bonus but i didnt

Here’s five new 80$ links.
20 left

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/6x326buj96 with my referral code: 6x326buj96 to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/fetf50oqg7 with my referral code: fetf50oqg7 to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/irou4svb1l with my referral code: irou4svb1l to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/va5vhjw8ix with my referral code: va5vhjw8ix to claim your bonus.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/1fq6ist34w with my referral code: 1fq6ist34w to claim your bonus.

Then you’re a fool, uour failt, there was no referral program until today

Copying my format you little bitch

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ilzyzw37ay with my referral code: ilzyzw37ay.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/ab12ju9xtb with my referral code: ab12ju9xtb.

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/yy677rfnur with my referral code: yy677rfnur

Use this link platinum.crypto.com/r/uo5wb2gwhf with my referral code: uo5wb2gwhf.

Cheers!

> congrats you received $0 in referral bonus

Welp.

you need to wait 3 months

Where's the literature on this? Did I miss it?

Bump

Attached: mcorefer.png (586x316, 61K)

Thanks friend. May your crypto always rise.