FOMO - 2 days

NKN gonna leave the Milk Way. You have been warned.

Attached: nkn.png (512x512, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nknblockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell me why user!

best opportunity coin, sir

>literally only 3 votes for the coinex listing
>he thinks the binance vote is going to be any better

One of the most worthless communities I've seen in crypto.

Are you posting this cause of the binance vote?

I’m going to market buy 500 bnb for this.

Binance vote + big partnership announcement incoming
Coinex requires a full KYC just for a simple vote
Yes

In summary NKN was under the radar now it's over. Take you're SEAT NOW !

You have been warned.

Go check the reddit :
reddit.com/r/nknblockchain/

Anyone not buying at these prices is a full blown brainlet

Jeets gonna jeet

It already dumped, lmao

So I guess it confirmed then that all nkn holders are pajeets that aren’t supposed to be buying crypto?

It takes $500 worth of votes to get listed, if the community can’t achieve that then they’re pathetic. Especially after moaning and whining about no exchanges for 2 months.

Shit coin pumped and dumped AHAHAHAHAA

I think even if this gets listed on Binance this coin is beyond saving at this point.

get out and buy SKY, yeah that s what you need to do.. distinguish between good coins and shit

At least in our project the team aren’t being kidnapped by the marketing team...

Not even going to finish that it sounds so stupid, just like all the holders.

This project is infinitely better than sky. Real VCs behind it, real possibility of being adopted in real life, not run by absolute spergs

So I have to use shitty gate.io in order to buy this?

Switcheo brotha. It’s a neo DEX.

Sky has exit scam written all over it.. if you still invest in this after the synth chinese kidnap affair you have your head up your arse.

this, of all thing to shill instead of NKN, fucking sky, jesus christ

NKN is a "don't even think about" until after the full circulating supply is unlocked. You're bagholding until at least December on this one. Any traction it gets between now and then is going to be offset by increased supply through the end of the year.

The last batch of tokens have not even been moved out of the smart contract you brainlet

correct. 50 million more unlocking in 5 days lmao

50 mil more shitcoins about to be unlocked in 5 days hahahahahahaha. This has bagholders written all over it

This also has scam written all over it.

How are they going to make my internet connection faster with their DHT that has a token attached. Comp sci grad here.

>Fukbois sold
POUMP EET

Attached: DY_dqGXX4AAqde7.jpg (1000x581, 60K)

>muh degree
You are an expert huh?

Jesus Christ dude if you're going to shit up every nkn thread trying to pretend you're smart at least learn the very basics of the project you're talking about you're embarrassing yourself