Brunei here. Why do people get so huffed up about us implementing Shariah?

Brunei here. Why do people get so huffed up about us implementing Shariah?

Attached: bn.png (2560x1280, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHHy2plK2dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh gays muh feefees

Don’t act like you wouldn’t be stoned to death for browsing this degenerate site.

You guys are Based. Don't bother about libcucks' opinion

Post proof or youre a larper

If Pakistan invades India, would you help

We've had a bit of shariah installed for the past few years though and this new phase is just as impotent as the old ones. Hell, I'm not even sure our lawyers in general are even have the competency to make it work.

Not sure what it'd fall under but they'll never get the witnesses they need to prosecute.

We don't but it's getting to be a bummer for our lads out there overseas.

My flag. I doubt there's anyone's providing a proxy service with a bruneian ip.

Only in providing relief. Our military is essentially toothless so we really only send them out on relief missions to disasters and the rare warzones.

Would be way more based if you didnt implement the salafi meme brand of sharia desu. Now the (((west))) will see another opportunity to discredit Islam to push their agenda of homosexuality. Like Allah cares about whether or not we chop off hand hes not Khorne

>Would be way more based if you didnt implement the salafi meme brand of sharia desu.
They're more concerned about its value as a power play and appealing to muslim travelers than it making any effective change.

>Like Allah cares about whether or not we chop off hand hes not Khorne
Hah. That argument won't work on the hardliners here. The country fosters a culture of asslickers and most just care about being seen licking the highest ass regardless of whether or not it's actually canon to the Quran and the hadiths.

because following the teachings of a pedophile, child sex slaver, warlord, robber and mutilator is pretty shit.

What are your other options Brunei?

>Allah cares about whether or not we chop off hand hes not Khorne

Just the genitals of children praise slaanesh

No one likes allahu akbar laws

BASED BRUNEI!
NO APPEASEMENT AND NO CONCESSIONS!

you guys have such a nice flag almost makes me want to move to brunei just so i can see it every time I shitpost
gib brunei gf

>What are your other options Brunei?
None really. A benevolent tyrant is as good as we get.

>Democracy
People are easily won over by populist appeals and value face more than getting things done so that's out.

>Theocracy
What the holier than thous are trying to move it to when they're the ones who are scummiest hypocrites in the country.

>Feudalism
Tried it. Most just sold out their lands till we turned into a tiny blip on the map.

>Communism
Things will slow down to a crawl and a foreign power will end up installing a puppet council.

>Vassal state
Who would want us and why would they give a shit about the people here? Don't say China, they're already treating us as a pity fuck just because we exist.

Sure but we're not the only ones using them nor are we actually actively enforcing them. You'll likely see the Saudis lop off limbs and execute gays a whole bunch of times before we get to our first victim.

Come on ahead. We're asians so the girls here are actually fairly thirsty for white dicks. Convert and we'll even give you state benefits and welfare.

>tfw you will never get to lick the sultans ass
feelsbad
would like to get a qt malay wife too but that would make me the muslim equivalent of all those gross germans you go to thailand to fuck boipussi

you have a small country so i'll ask this

do you by any chance know two twins called azizi and azizan?

>convert for gibs
Actually?

Muhammed wasn't benevolent, my lad.

Opinion of Turkey?

>Not sure what it'd fall under but they'll never get the witnesses they need to prosecute.
>shariah is completely fine because I haven't been caught breaking it yet
LMAO you coward.

>muhammed killed people so he was evil

Attached: 1549379714601.jpg (500x500, 54K)

please shut the fuck up and neck yourself you Jow Forumstard.

>let's apply modern standards to shit that happened 1400 years ago

Attached: d70d53df721cea99097dea76ab8eabbf.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

He brought civilization to savages and only killed infidels who opposed him and fought him.

I visited Brunei in a school trip before, I enjoyed it.
Brunei Darussalam

yikes

no, he was a pedophile and a robber too. promoted mutilation of people and sex slavery.

Yes, we can do that to Christ and he will still be a good man today as he was 2000 years ago. Now that is what we call good morals.

>Yikes

Attached: 1552094080300.gif (800x800, 178K)

He'd be called an antisemite today and be relegated to Varg levels of fame after throwing the jews out of the temple. You cannot apply modern standards to anything that far back

Arabia was the only place left filled with savages. The middle east had plenty of great civilizations before.

t Muhammad
t. Mohamed
t.. Mohammed
t Mohamit

>robber
Robbed his enemies who had stolen his property.
>pedophile
Paul married Mary at 12.
>sex slavery
Raping a concubine gets you lashed or stoned
>we can still follow Christ
Because he wasn't a military leader. Also would you walk into a brothel and whip people because they aren't virtuous.
Christcuckery is a meme religion that no one follows.

Of course I can.
We do it to Christ and we don't make excuses of time and place to a man that claims to bring the timeless morals of God. God bends time and place, time and place don't bend God. Time and place don't bend true prophets. Evil is evil, good is good.

>pakistan

Well you can't expect brilliance and critical thinking out of this one

He was talking about the arabs you moron not about the middle east as a whole
>falling for the pedo meme
go outside and get shot Jow Forumslacks

Attached: 2f2.jpg (399x548, 72K)

Go into a brothel and whip people out for it being sin. Stone your gays. Cover your women. Don't allow idolatry.

>Sure but we're not the only ones using them nor are we actually actively enforcing them. You'll likely see the Saudis lop off limbs and execute gays a whole bunch of times before we get to our first victim.

Yeah and fuck them. But that doesn't exonerate Brunei as much as I like it desu

>the muslim equivalent of all those gross germans you go to
Funny that. Ich spreche ein biscchen Deustche. It's actually weird how many germans and austrians I run into here.

No but I know like 4 of the former and 5 of the latter.

I was talking about our king actually but the prophet was a pretty clever dude who was good to his allies and merciful to his defeated foes. The stubborn ones though, not so much.

Hard and dense taste. otherwise we don't talk about them much.

It's an outdated deterrent that operates on the basis of having physical witnesses of outstanding character. We don't have muslim AIs yet so here is safe for now. See . He really did a standout job shepherding the old sand rednecks.

I've seen that post and let me just say we just say Brunei ourselves. Come round again for a nice quiet holiday if you like user. Ramadhan's coming up soon and the food culture is stronger than ever.

Sure but Christianity's issues don't stem from Christ himself but all the changes imposed by political figures throughout history. I don't understand how you guys can take the Pope seriously when he says he speaks for god when such a figure didn't exist for centuries after his death..

>evil is evil, good is good
Confirmed for being 13

Attached: 1503228311438.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>go outside and get shot
not blotty loikely

Attached: no compromise.jpg (4128x2322, 3.24M)

>He really did a standout job shepherding the old sand rednecks.

Not really. I mean the vast majority of the middle east in this, the year 2019, still makes the morbidly obese bible bangers of the american south-east look like enlightened intellectuals

They worship gays like a new type of god, so no surprise there, partially also in combination with their hate for oil-rich monarchies.
Does the Shariah also apply to non-Muslims in your cunt? I remember you having a bunch of non-Muslim Chinese or natives there. Do you also call the latter as Bumiputera as in Malaysia?

He also promoted pillaging, which is robbery, mutilated his slave for robbing the things he had robbed.

It's good that you don't deny that mohamed was a pedohile at least. And who promoted the sex abuse and mutilation of people. What does a "concubine" who refuses to have sex with her slaver gets her? What a jokester you are.

I stand by everything Christ did, everything he did was good.

You have to make excuses for mohamed, subjecting the morals of his bloodthirsty god to time and place. Continue doing it.

I am assuming Brunei is like here, in other words, these dumb laws only work if you get caught, and the police barely gives two shits, no?

>blaming the long term effects of imperialism on the prophet who died 1400 years prior
k

yikes at the sheer lack of foreskin itt

Jesus never did any of that.

"Clever" doesn't mean good. He pillaged, he enslaved, he promoted the rape of children, he was a pedophile who promoted sex mutilation. Not a good man. A clever man.

Son, if you choose to follow the morals of a prophet, pick the prophet whose morals wouldn't change with place and time.

Red pill me on the CPVPV

implementation of shariah is up to the individual ones not a fucking government policy to control peoples free will and mindset

How's life in ch, abdi ?

Also this

are you an islamic libertarian?

>I stand by everything Christ did
Then why don't you do it.
>pillaging is robbery
Are war reperations also robbery?
>what do Concubines have to do with sex slavery
The sex slaves you speak of are Concubines who if they speak out about non consensual sex can get their abuser killed.
>mutilation
You mean chopping off hands. Nothing wrong with that. Bible has it too.

>indonesia
>rational thought

Would not have expected this

pretty sure your uncle cleans toilets over here bogdan
TIL of the existence of anarcho-muslims

>CPVPV
No one calls it that. It's called "Al-Hay'a". Also, it got cucked by mbs 3 or 5 years ago lol. They can no longer arrest anyone.

>Christ didn't do it
Evangelicals are literally retarded. There are Prophets other than Christ.

Are there good looking men in Brunei?

Attached: 1547658353076.jpg (672x896, 194K)

>kicks jews out of their own temple
>cutting down trees budding trees because it doesn't bore any fruit on someone else's land
>associating with prostitutes
OK kid, keep being childish

neither does that ex-muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=QHHy2plK2dU

>apostate Prophet

I don't do it because i'm not strong like Jesus, but Jesus did absolutely nothing wrong. Not 2000 years ago, not now, not in 2000 years. That's because he's a true prophet, with true godly morals.

You make excuses to mohammed and whataboutism. That's what muslims are reduced to when forced to face the sexually depraved warlord mohamed was.

Robbery
>the action of taking property unlawfully from a person or place by force or threat of force.

War reparations
>Generally, the term war reparations refers to money or goods changing hands, but not to the annexation of land.

Please answer what happens to sex slaves who refuse to have sex with their slaver.

Jesus never promoted the mutilation of any part of any person, adult or or child.

Mohamed promoted child sex abuse and mutilation,

Please execute your gay prince and i will respect you Brunei.
If your King doesn't want to then it's just nothing but hypocracy.

>bogdan

a) this is a south-slavic name, not romanian
b) i don't even have anything to do with romania

dumb beaver

So who joins this degeneracy and what is their purpose ?

ex-muslims are literally the biggest cucks there are

care to explain why?

Because he cannot cope with the fact they are from the same stock but have managed to develop some form of critical thinking.

He did though. Things got pretty under control while he was still alive but obviously things go awry once your charismatic leader kicks the bucket. The region did remain much more stable than the way it was pre-islam but obviously than enough time has passed for things get messy again. Plus, current affairs aren't exclusively islam rooted but the result of what happens when ideology and politics are prioritized over sanity.

>Does the Shariah also apply to non-Muslims in your cunt?
Fuzzy on that honestly. I've heard yes and no and our laws aren't exactly executed to the letter but quite frankly as long as your discreet about it you'll just get the stinkeye for either being a whore or the whore who got the best cut of beef.

As for the minorities, I'm afraid that's bigger issue that's getting neglected. We got a whole bunch of stateless that are stuck in international limbo because we have hardliners enforcing their racist delusions over doing right by born and raised Bruneians.

>these dumb laws only work if you get caught,
Yes and by several witnesses who are unlikely to exist and be in the right place at the right time outside a farcical comedy.

>and the police barely gives two shits, no?
I'm pretty sure that the only thing they're trained to do are roadblocks and take complaints.

>He pillaged, he enslaved, he promoted the rape of children, he was a pedophile who promoted sex mutilation.
I'll take issue with the latter but he was an effective leader that did more good than bad. Nobody is all good and I'm sure he had his issues but he lived up to his name - "Praiseworthy".

Did I imply too subtly that the whole implementation is a farce? Believe me when I say most of the ones who are in support of that nonsense are the ones who are told that they should support it because the higher ups say so. We do have the rares ones who genuinely think that people should die for anal sex though.

because they are self haters and have fallen for (((western))) memes about islam. No one who has actually read and understood the koran would ever abandon islam

Christ is God, I take his actions over any prophet.

Continue thinking there's nothing wrong with pedophilia and sex slavery and robbery because some guy from somewhere else also did it.

kicks out money lenders from the temple. also happens today. try to go into any place of worship and run your business there, see what happens.

>oh no Jesus is doing my gardening for free noooo

What's wrong in trying to have prostitutes not be prostitutes? Do you like prostitution?

>unlawfully
Whose law? Also I guess the Americans and British also plundered when they took Nazis land.
>what happens if she refuses
The master gets tired of her and either frees or sells her.
>Christ didn't order mutilation for theft
Yeah instead poor ones are just sold into slavery lmao
>child sex abuse
You can't have sex with a pre pubescent person.

>muh liberal islamic
i would love lynching you just for posting or lurking here if you love shariah implementation so much on constitution araboo onta, prophet never gave an example on this only arab caliphates

>fallen for (((western))) memes
you mean Islam means peace?
Islam is the religion where everyone is equal?
Islam is the most feminist religion?
or other things like this?

I don't know. Nobody gives a shit when MENA countries do it.
Maybe because Brunei put it off for a while so people thought there was a possibility it wouldn't happen at all, and now think there's a chance for a reversal.

Oh youre a real clever huh

Christ didn't have an internet connection or argue with Muslims. Will you not do that either? And are you going to ignore all the other figures whom GOD himself send as guidance.

at least more clever than most leftist (and moslem)

it also comes down to what "effective leader" means.

he brought the arabian savage tribes under control for the promise of loot, slaves and rape of pagans.

The Middle east islam conquered had dozens of greater civilizations, and had been one of the central hubs of human development. It lagged behind ever since. Now people look at the middle east as a place humans run away from. How is that doing more good than evil? How is turning the land that birthed dozens of great civilizations into shit just by sheer enforcement of human depravity good?

But I don't want to get stoned for eating in front of a Muslim, although I enjoyed my first trip will the next be different ?

Why not just send your gays to California?

sure you are franz

Ja. But they do tend to grow fat post marriage because they tend to be the ones who go on diets and lift for the show muscles. Doesn't stop them from being mansluts though, unfortunately.

It's hypocrisy. I'm pretty sure they're not medical practitioners. Just so you know, the royals are literally above the law and we do look out for family here.

Did you know that the idea of the holy trinity was something the romans came up with to keep all the various christian sects in line so they'd stop arguing over whether or not Christ himself was divine beyond humanity?

>Maybe because Brunei put it off for a while so people thought there was a possibility it wouldn't happen at all
We didn't though. Last time people got prissy about it we still went ahead and implemented that shariah phase. This new phase was just pretty much on the backburner due to incompetency and that most of those in power are do nothing drains on our economy.

>kicks out money lenders from the temple.
By today's standards you call the police if they are breaking the law. Why didn't he get the police? Second it's their temple and by today's standards the committee that organizes the temple decides the rules. Git gud kid

>oh no Jesus is doing my gardening for free noooo
By today's standards he would be trespassing and vandalizing property if he didn't get the consent of the land owner first. What he did would be considered a crime. Git gud kid

>What's wrong in trying to have prostitutes not be prostitutes? Do you like prostitution?
Prostitution is a crime in most countries and in countries where it is legal it is a crime to do so outside of a licensed brothel. Because of the work prostitution entails and how it is rife with human trafficking you are being complicit with the seedy business that it is and thus are not a good person. Finally git gud kid

I didn't say you're a liberal you dumb cunt. I was just asking if you were some sort of libertarian or something. And no, sharia isn't supposed to be interpreted individually, it's supposed to be interpreted by ulema, which of course should be enforced by the Islamic state. You're ignorant or delusional if you think otherwise. And that's why I will never support sharia. You trying to spin it into something else is just delusional.

>What's wrong in trying to have prostitutes not be prostitutes? Do you like prostitution?
The Muslim response is to bury them in sand to their neck and then murder them with heavy rocks
Islam is violence & submission that’s why they hate Jesus and deny he is the son of god because Jesus was a pacifist

t. Mohamed
>Iraq

>This new phase was just pretty much on the backburner due to incompetency
My understanding is international pressure delayed it. But I'm not well informed on the political situation over there.

Anyway, this is a much ado about nothing. Some bored rich celebs want to grab headlines and virtue signal. Some bored rich countries might join. But unless they're willing to cut Saudi, Iranian or even Russian oil for mistreating homosexuals, they can go fuck themselves. It's just picking on the easy target at that point.

Muslims love Jesus tho. Muslims say the one that will return in the end times is Jesus, not Muhammad.

Prostitute would be fornication not being an adulterer and would therefore be lashed not stoned.
>Jesus was a pacifist
Yeah I wonder why the guy with no military and no way of fighting was a pacifist.

>al andalus

If you're gonna go blaming what the rulers of the ages decided on the guy that inspired them then everything is Eve's fault for listening to serpents and eating fruits.

Yup. It's gotten blazingly hot these days though the dry season is supposed to be over soon. Plus, I'm sure some muslims here won't mind if you get stoned with them. I hear the local secret strains are quite exotic as far as weed goes. Just get the food to go and indulge out of public eye,.

Government budgeteers are tightwads when it comes to anything that doesn't make the bosses look good.

>My understanding is international pressure delayed it. But I'm not well informed on the political situation over there.
Believe me when I say that incompetency is what drives our government's decision making. International pressure is nowhere as important as licking the right asses locally.

What are you implying?

>Whose law?
Clearly not mohamed's, who promoted robbery.

>Americans and British took Nazis land.
wew

So ultimately the fate of a sex slave is being freed into a land filled with people who have a bad track record of treating unacopanied woman and/or infidels. Great.

Mohamed had sex slaves. He promoted his men enslaving women and children for their sexual purposes. He promoted the mutilation of children.

>You can't have sex with a pre pubescent person.
But you can mutilated their genitals and that's not sex abuse according to muslims.

See, this is the difference between muslims and Christians. You are so far gone into the realm of your warmonger and depraved sexual prophet that you think mutilating the genitals of your own children is a good thing. The bloodletting of the mutilated sexual organ of a minor pleases your god.

I'm not arguing, i'm stating facts that are not debatable.

mohamed was a robber.
a pillager
a rapist
a slaver
a mutilator
a child sex abuser

All you do is damage control. "oh but muh place, muh time, muh others where doing it too" . Great, mohamed was a dude that was doing it too just like everyone else but with an added penchant for mutilating the genitals of people.

lots desu

>Yeah I wonder why the guy with no military and no way of fighting was a pacifist.
Because he achieved salvation for humanity without killing a soul
>love him
>deny his identity
okay chief

Answer me kid, what's wrong. Did I rape you with FACTS AND LOGIC?

>deny his identity
How? Muslims recognize Jesus as the great prophet and messiah he is.

>a leaf

>Muhammad stole
Still going on and on with this meme. Taking your enemies resources isn't theft.
>wew
Not an argument
>wtf why did he enslave her
>no he actually set her free
>wtf why did he set her free

>removing some skin is mutilation
State of Sissy Westerners
>muh time my place
I'm literally arguing most of this stuff is perfectly acceptable even today.

who said syariat should interpreted individually? its up to the individual who want to implementing it or not since its your own privacy over your relation with the God.
>by ulema, which of course should be enforced by the Islamic state
the heck what is Ijma' this aint Iran