Just the beginning boys. 2018 is the beginning of the AMBscension

Stop

Well?

Lol what a nothingburger

WELL BITCH?

36 min

lads, we got pumped and dumped

i'm waiting until the next hour (20 PM in switzerland) and then i'm selling

Come on amblets, I expect you to know better by now. Always sell the pump before the scheduled announcement. Always!

but it hasn't even pumped

it has pumped, in the way that Jamal's gonna pump us all when we go debtor's prison

Yes it did....time to sell was at 3.9k sats. You might get a lucky bounce around the announcement, but it's unlikely to top 3.9k sats. Welcome to crypto newfag.

I wonder they say shit like this with the purpose of knowing they wont release info today, know some people would dump and lower the price, and insiders and big money know this and know the info will actually come days later but now they can scoop dumb coins for cheap and flip later on

moves together with btc. hur durr it was da pump

No announcement. We getting exit scammed. I just market sold my whole stack.

The market cap is too pathetic for a exit scam to be worth anything.

The project is hovering dangerously fucking close to being delisted from Binance. These idiots need to buck up their ideas fast. Getting sick of this shitshow.

If the announcement actually comes i'm selling half of my AMB stock anyways and buying HOT instead, this is ridiculous

yes, i was the one who posted that

Holy fuck these fud comments are the same pajeets at r/ambrosus they write the exact same thing on the comments/answers. If the pajeets have gone through this much trouble to fud something good must be going on

Attached: Capture.png (1186x642, 66K)

Right I noticed that shit too it's pathetic lmfao you can't shake these iron hands boi

blog.ambrosus.com/amb-net-launch-key-up-dates-be69b42291e4

I wonder if these shit skins even know english since the comments seems to be copy pasted. The last time Amb had this much fud was before the run in may.

Mother fucker, I'm trying to help you poor fags. Look at the charts and tell me I was wrong....
The news caused a small pump, but not as high as the pre-news pump. Fucking learn a lesson. Always sell before scheduled announcements if you want to maximize gains.

>mainnet launches
>no one even knows or cares

Crypto curse is when the anticipated product actually comes out, but the coin just dumps or stagnates because people realise that it'll gain ZERO adoption. Should've bought back in March and sold in May for a 4x bros, sorry you're bagholding for eternity.

disclose the partnerships

Attached: chrome_2018-07-23_21-29-09.png (407x440, 226K)

I almost fell for that meme but I went against my emotions and sold everything. TG bagholders will advocate HODLing because of their crab mentality.