Inheritance

I inherited $80k USD. What should I go all in on? I need to 10x by next year so I never have to work again. I already have NEO, OMG (thinking of selling), ARK, VEN, KCS. My portfolio is worth about $30k now. Thanks.

Attached: bags.jpg (918x693, 112K)

crypto is at its lows right now so if I were you I'd buy some more of the top 100 coins. just buy $5k each from ETH/XRP/XMR.

also get some HOLO it's nowhere near its peak yet

>NEO, OMG (thinking of selling), ARK, VEN, KCS.
you are holding only junk user. bnb, icx, ada, nas, holo, monero are all better alts

>so I never have to work again.

Attached: Joobus_j_jew.jpg (297x365, 36K)

I'd probably go 50/50 BTC/ETH with that amount.

I definitely want at least a few BTC. What about ZIL?

It looks ok. If I'm throwing money at a high risk alt I'd rather take a shot at Req though.

>what Ponzi scheme should a put my once in a lifetime windfall into?

I love coming here to retard watch.

Put it in an index fund or rental real estate if you actually want to stop being a wagie one day.

Get one of the big guys, less profitable for sure, but also less probable to lose it all.

Only jews reccomend rental since its a shit idea, you fail and have to sell cheap and go back to wageslaving. Dont go into houses or rental ever. Worst investments possible. Boomer cuck meme.

The interest on 80k is shit. And what house can I buy for 80k and rent out? Idiot. Houses are $300k+ here.

Nice useless shitcoins bonobo

We're gonna dump on HOT holders when Binance comes back.

Then we're gonna buy OWN. I'd advise you buy , and you can be rich by EOY when we're at 0.01c Which is 20x from current price.

No one will pay for invoicing and if they actually got burned they wouldn't pay as the MC goes up

What is OWN?

owndata.network.

Decentralizing data on users. Users can sell information to companies. (Salesforce etc)
>Have blockchain explorer
>Have connections to Data companies.
>JP Morgan affiliates.
>Listing on Huobi soon.

Relex, safe mid to longterm hold

>buy apartment with cash
>rent
income4lyph

>too stupid to understand that you don't put down 300k on a 300k house

Elastos will 300x by next year.

LTC

Attached: Coin choice of boomers.jpg (350x600, 252K)

you pay the downpayment and rent out the house to offset the mortgage payment.

a house is better and more stable than any crypto out there since it is currently a giant price manipulation pump and dump game.

or you can put it into a US index fund... innovation and technology over time will grow your money

Unironically Eth

>t there since it is currently a giant price manipulation pump and dump game.

you just described the housing market to a T you brainlet