How do we separate the wheat from the chaff?

When you choose the blockchain platform for your biz, what are your criterias? Need to make a selection

Attached: 234fg3.jpg (600x400, 59K)

I m keeping an eye for projects that are prepared for biz migration it s really important to understand the tech part of it like the size of the block and how the transfer it s done

skycoin has the best platform. solving every existing problem other platform has like speed and scalability, if I've done my research right, it's the only project with infinite scalability

Just buy LINK and hold until $1000, easy

Definitely transactional speed. It's a rule in order to earn trust
Curious about datatransfer too.

Yep. Sky looks very very good at the moment only that it will take time until it will get fully adopted

yeah, that s why all the multinational IT companies built their blockchain solutions on Hyperledger :)) because Fiber is the best platform =))

and what network is handling their universal payment component/cross border transfers?

There is no way to effectively do this. The future is defined by the random that’s why it’s the future. The simplest protect yourself is to diversify. Whether the project is good or not, you can’t tell whether the price reflects that aka priced in. Just do your best and don’t risk more than you can responsibly afford.

Google skycoin pump and dump

>development team behind the project
>technology used
>concept
>usability
>security/ privacy

My top 5

lol it's not about the coin. I see no names here besides Skycoin. Means there is no other alike ?

Kitty craze pointed out these issues before
It s been a lost of time and $$$, whoever can fix will sit on top of this shit

It's coin value would be hardly interesting, since it's mostly determined by speculation. The stability of the network, the reliability of the governance and the sustainability or long term prospectives, would be my main criteria.

Yeah, sounds good.

Sky seems to fit your criteria, not sure about the others.

Noted.

Feels like it. I will take a look on their work and come back with more questions, I really need to find a good platform. In need for solutions, can't waiste time with problematic projects. Any other suggestions are welcome

It helps to formulate your requirements. Each blockchain has its own characteristics. One might fit you more than another. For me Sky fits fine, because of its concepts and long term perspectives.

>Definitely transactional speed. It's a rule in order to earn trust

Yes, strange enough I don't have too much experience with that, I simply assume that the speed will be fine. But it depends on the kind of transactions you are planning to perform.

>yeah, that s why all the multinational IT companies built their blockchain solutions on Hyperledger :)) because Fiber is the best platform =))

No such thing as 'the best platform', it depends on what you need and what you think is important. For me Sky suits me fine, for another it could be another platform.

I have a very mundane argument: the availability of developers. Seems most people that I know of have experience with Hyper or Eth. Of you want another blockchain you either have to do your own developing or find someone experienced on that particular platform.

I was doing my some research into Sky. And now during the Tour de France i hear Sky all the time .. Rotfl
Not too sure about sky yet, but it sounds promising. I need a platform that is long term, strictly decentralised and strong on privacy.

>separate the wheat from the chaff
Isn't that what boomers used to say before "separate the weak from the Chads" came around?

Skycoin, the platform that's not even decentralized, is the best platform. Sure. Yup. You're definitely not a bagholder or shill.