Holochain is a crypto black swan event. After this storm comes by everyone will be talking in terms of 'the next holo'...

Holochain is a crypto black swan event. After this storm comes by everyone will be talking in terms of 'the next holo'. The pink wojacks will flood Jow Forums of people who sold too soon or missed out. Most of you think too small, that's ok, you didn't know what you were even invested in. The way Holo dominated idex volume for 4 months straight, it's going to do the same on binance on a way bigger scale, the pump takes us to 500 mill, and then settles to 1 billion in August. This is no regular shitcoin. There is nothing you can compare it to, because it dwarfs most every recent listing.

Attached: 1512618026278.png (275x183, 2K)

Holo holders were always nano wannabes. It’s shitty vapor ware that’ll fail harder than iota.

youre right user but i dont feel good about biz being filled with holo shills, we should go back to fudding it.

There are literal multi millionaires that sent their billions of holo to their new binance exchange wallet..................... Do with this information what u want

1 1/1000th of the requirement to run a node compared to IOTA and you can do it right now. They said after this rebuild it will be orders of magnitude less then it is now.

KYS you don't know what you are talking about.

if this is true then that means it'll dump hard

I moved mine there just to swing trade, I don't have billions but I am a top 500 wallet

> fail harder than iota
funny that you say this, iota made me a millionaire in december. and now i've got huge bags in holo. nice comparison, i hope holo's "fail" will be similar to iotas

i used to have 10 mil but my stack has dwindled down to 2.5 mil, i'm bummed out about it but still glad i hold some (i lost the rest that i used to flip other shitcoins with).
i don't know if i should sell after binance listing or if it's gonna pump even more there.

Who cares. Seriously, why the fuck should I care.

Hard Mode: give a reason unrelated to the token price.

binance wallet still holds less HOT than idex, and it's fucking binance it should hold atleast 10x what idex holds. thanks for making me look that one up, i was wondering if we could expect a dump

IF you buy in now you're an absolute brainlet. When trading goes live you're gonna see a huge red didlo. Buy then.

It will dump then I will scoop a million for suicide prevention

lol i'm loaded up since 40 gwei, didnt sell the first time around, wondering if i should sell now

look at the chart. the thought it would dump here is a joke. holo hasnt done s h i t yet. the first real action will take it 5-10x . all it needs is vol .
also the $$ sent to binance will get gobbled up fast

Dump half while you're in profit. Buy back in after a big red dick tomorrow. if you're long on this shit. People trying to get you to buy in now are dumping on your ass.

Just look at the recent passed of coins that got binance listing fared. No reason to think this one will be the exception.

If Holo “fails” like Iota, everyone holding it would see a 30x return.

I’m ok w that type of failure desu

bough IOTA at ATH in december.
what did you do with my money in the last 8 months? hopefully bought some hooker or coke ?

meant this one

Attached: 1523726334974.png (1305x592, 64K)

"OOPS SORRY FELLAS, DID I JUST FLEX ON Y'ALL"

You could almost say it's a new paradigm. Buy now!

If this does dump it won't be for long. Literally only /biz knew about this until this morning. Whales that weren't already in are going to be fighting each other to pick up big bags of this. I'd tread vary carefully if you are selling tomorrow and planning to buy back in to increase your stack.

Be humble. Don't panic when when it dumps. Accumulate more if you're lloking forward to creating dapps and hosting on Holo. The fact that you don't need Holoport to host and interact with Holo will push adoption. Infinite scalable on paper, but the code has been well received.

I already did on in my post you stupid fag.

This is the first project solving decentralized computing and they even have gone as far as to make it work on phones and IoT devices. No one has even created a decentralized compute network for computers yet but here it is.

If you know anything about AI or where it is headed then you know that server farms are not a sustainable way to grow the resources that AI needs.

On top of that this project has baked in L1 machine learning and a framework for other projects to cheaply and easily be built around.

if we get a nice bulltrap we could a have a Zilliqa type run

When the best FUD people can come up with is "nasty feet" you know you're looking at a gem.

>Holochain enables humanity and our devices to participate in a post-monetary society that values merit, contribution, community, and service to others. It is a system designed for both data integrity and personal integrity.

>The future of technology should not be about connecting us to billion dollar mega-corporations, and forcing us to rely on systems like Facebook that steal and monetize our data. The future of technology should be about allowing us to connect with others in a manner in which we agree to be connected, and not be subject to unnecessary and corrupt middlemen.

...and, right there, you know that it's going to be killed just like cold fusion and every other threat to the hegemony of money. Besides, everyone buying HOT after today is going to get dumped on SFH when the hype-driven price corrects as everyone takes profits in anticipation of the very dump which they fear to get dumped upon by.

>t. hololess resisting fomo with sour grapes reasoning

But, seriously, HOLO is useless without the original Blue & White Cube (which, btw, *is* the chosen crypto of institutional finance) -- holonet needs its oracles solved -- one kay ee oh why -- nigga how high -- do you suppose it'll fly -- ee oh why -- ee oh why -- ONE -- unh -- THOUSAND -- what? -- ONE -- nigga -- THOUSAND -- yeah! -- word is bond -- word up to my nigga Sir Gay -- big ups to Stee Vellis y'all workan' on dat github like nonstop meng big ups -- shout out to Roar-E and all y'all niggas on Jow Forums -- my niggas -- SWIIIIIIIIIIIIFT! -- m'out.
>drops mic; chucks deuces; exists stage

Binance messed up big time. People sent their coins to the contract address and now those coins are lost.

Attached: 1530551145237.jpg (762x1188, 276K)

Attached: 1505233687561.png (495x576, 259K)

It solves distributed computing lick my feet

How much do I need to make it?
This shitcoin has any chance to hit a dollar? in what time frame?

5-10 bill

Hope you sold already. There will be huge dump some hours even before Binance listing.

It's 10x price from ICO. Wake up faggots.

Attached: stone_spheres_of_costa_rica-_museo_nacional.jpg (1164x508, 62K)

>Holochain is a crypto black swan event.

More like black feet event lol! Get it? The fat lesbian walks around with bare feet till they're all covered in shit. LOL!

>IT'LL PUMP SO HARD ON BINANCE

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-153234.png (1440x2560, 132K)

>EVERYONE KNOWS NEW COINS PUMP ON BINANCE

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-153727.png (1440x2560, 146K)

>OMG BINANCE PRAISE CZ

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-153929.png (1440x2560, 146K)

those are all complete and total shitcoins.
holo is genuinely the next Iota/Eos/Ada

thanks just sold 2mil holo

None of these are comparable at all

If we do Zilliqa it'll move to 1.5 cents
Pundi, we get 500 mill
SelfKey we get 700 mill

Hold until that's worth $1mil in about a year. Screenshot all of the bullshit for now to rub in people's faces later.

I almost bought this back when it got shilled at 60 gwei the very first time during idex craze, but coinbase took way too long to transact my eth, it was like 150 gwei the next day

Thank for adding to the voices of reason on this board. People need to hear the logic and understand this isn't something to make jokes about. This is massive on an amazon/google/apple scale.

People here need to pay attention or they will be kicking themselves for a long time.

This project has all kinds of people talking about it. Even the high ups at mozilla are impressed. I'm going to trust them way more than you.

I'm going to try to buy every dip once it goes on binance.

I hope you're trolling user because holo literally solves the oracle problem right off the bat.

When you have an agent centric aproach you don't need oracles, if you disseminate false data it's a permaban for your organization and that's it
you're done
you just killed the golden goose for some spare change, it better be enough for you to spend the rest of your life blacklisted and on the run.

Attached: photo_2018-07-02_11-55-10.jpg (749x469, 33K)

holo is a revolution, there is basically nothing in the space, except hashgraph, but that's private and they want $2 bilionl for it.

This

Holy shit the low tier puppy of crypto-street fud posts.

Sit the fuck down. You have no clue what you're witnessing. You think because you have seen a few run-ups on some shitcoins you know what the fuck is going on. It's idiots like you who post this shit while talking out of your ass and probably did no research into Holo. I hope nobody with an actual brain ever reads your posts and makes decisions on them. Then again if they do, they deserve to be a no-holo'er like you.

Holo Fair price; $1-1.2 billion marketcap.

Attached: holo-p2p.jpg (1800x1013, 254K)

If holo doesnt break 1bn on binance then my rock solid theory that true innovation always wins will be shattered. It worked for the last 5 years though and am silly rich now.

Depends how much compute comes online but yes.

I am invested in a farm and talk to others with them and everyone is planning on spinning up a node on holo to try and mine it.

>

REAL FUD:

Normans dont give a shit about their data at all, they still love facebook despite it being a privacy nightmare. And big corporations have no reason to switch to a decentralizes app, they can make a ton more money if they alone keep the data of their users to sell/exploit it. Who else is going to use Holo? Some small-time devs wont drive the fuel demand kek

The use-case is delusional. You cant refute this.

it will dump because it's my only chance to get rich

check 'em

This is the most autistic FUD pasta I've seen in a while

he might be autistic, but i actually think he's on the right track :/

do normans like organic food? holo is organic internet that u can earn money with

maintenance costs are a joke compared to the costs of renting your entire cloud infrastructure, can't compare apples with oranges..

>No model to compare it to, comp sci 101 is every teacher telling students to fix the fact that 85% of active devices are wasted computation

Also updating hardware on a routine is a ongoing operating expense faggot. Dude you are fucking stupid, just sit down and admit to yourself that you are a little brain slave and you have probably been late to everything.

The issue here is that with traditional blockchain you need adoption from corporations to integrate and adapt to a userbase. With Holo, a direct link to the Agents (users) will be immediately establish and will rapidly expand when people see how cheap it will be to store data and host thier own personal applications and websites. Without a a need for a pesky middleman, the average person will once again regain control of their data that can be stored on the network with nobody accessing it but them. It's easy to attempt fud when you still have no clue how the thing operates.

You have no idea the tsunami of FOMO that is coming to this project.

the most obvious scam since VEN

>XYZ is genuinely the next Iota/Eos/Ada
literally every bagholder says this right before they get dumped on kek

Expense structure was only one of many reasons, remember? Biz strategy and many other things play a role as well..

sure, ranjeesh.

dumbest thing i heard in a while

If you all stopped looking for instant gratification, invested in gold and silver instead we would all be very wealthy. You keep giving it to fat guys who code in their parents basements. Stop investing in pyramid ponzi schemes.

>it has a new architecture that gets us beyond blockchain tech's serious (maybe permanent) limitations
>has a serious team that's worked on peer to peer tech since before bitcoin was even created (so they can see and look past blockchain's limitations more objectively)
>ICO went smoothly and was structured to prevent whale games and chaos
>started with a low $20m market cap vs ridiculous $2bn plus valuation for "competitors" like Dfinity
>no whale domination (just look at the average contributions on etherscan)
>no presale or private sale so there wont be any market megadumps from groups who got big discounts. There'll be no Polychain or Andreesen Horowitz VC type dumpers here.
>alpha or beta that's already out there. This is not a whitepaper project with a roadmap that extends past 2050
>public crowdsale community has 75% of coins to team's 25% (below average team allocation these days) compared to Dfinity's ridiculous 50%+ to team and early discount buyers
>no marketing hype. No massive buzz or Telegram megaherd. STILL under the radar. Comms director says they deliberately avoided that and went for organic growth based on substance and merit. It worked.
>serious discussions with VC, consultants, business partners from the looks of an excellent video the director of comms put out
>first apps already developed (including a decentralized twitter)
>major backing from Mozilla top exec. Actually said this was the innovation Mozilla has been looking for from the crypto space
>code is open source. Team is transparent. Dfinity had yet to open code
>they already have user frielndly plug and play hardware to become a node/host on their network. This thing is already built!
>2 ETH *founding* investors in Ethereum commited $1 million (proof: etherscan links showing funds came from ETH genesis addresses are all over twitter now). Why would two founding Ethereum investors do that?

See you guys at 1 cent

Attached: SUCKMYDICK.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

so much fake facts in one post, gj user.
the thing with the genesis wallets was never confirmed for example, etc.

How much Holo to make it?

If you took that cock out of your mouth for a moment you’d be able to check etherscan and see the transaction.

I'm going to hodl my physical metals and reap the benefits of the economic collapse

Yeah the genesis wallets were you stupid fuck. Go on the reddit and go way back

They all dump, until they dont.

This....

HoloMarines need gold

what happens when the alt left or alt right begin using the utopia network to rek the other?

Depreciated more then the dollar over 30 years with inflation accounted for

Yeah good deal bro

it will be interesting to see how it catches hold. this to me is the ultimate case study

It's amazing shit. I was writing Ethereum Dapps, unironically waiting for Holo "mainnet" now.

Which isn't that much BTW. Brainlets need to understand that 1 Holo = 1 Gwei, not 1 Ether (roughly). It's supposed to be usable in IoT microtransactions, so having it start at a smaller unit and divide way down is important.

See this biz? Most of you don't even code must less understand the technology involved here.

Yet you attempt to fud with zero proof of anything. You're fearful and jealous. And you will see your mistakes soon.

Attached: polisi.jpg (381x381, 56K)

why 700k?

Don't even know what this shitcoin does literally bought two months ago because I noticed the shilling about this coin looked similar to early EOS so I bought 2m small stack to dump on you fags once this hype wears off.

Still don't know or don't care what the fuck this project does but the new craze is decentralized platforms and every normie throws their money at it in hopes of it being the next Ethereum. lmao please get real.

Can I send my Holo directly to Binance wallet?

I sold :'(

Just bought 2.4 million HOT at 10 sats.

This is going to be an easy pump. Get in now faggots.

It's going back up.

Attached: 1516551602495.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Will I make it with 2.4 million?

Nobody will make it, ever

Attached: 512105A9-4230-41BD-A6C0-B64A08AFEAC1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

g-guys? :-(

Attached: g-guys.jpg (379x454, 13K)

Enjoy your slow bleed back to a 75M market-cap.

we got scammed again boy's

hopefully the ship won't sink like banyan

ever heard of chainlink ?
I know the feeling

Attached: deadsam.jpg (224x225, 5K)

>again

Normies when will they learn.

No one asked the question in the thread what interest the whales have to buy Binance access.

Guess what, to dump on your ass.

Check out the following 2 weeks

Those 11 sats buy orders got dumped on hard

HOLO will be top 20 coin eoy you like it or not

No Holo'ers watching the price like hawks rights now.... get on the foot train losers.

Normies like cheap coins and this one is gonna be huge. Already going up again.

Attached: 4743525.jpg (750x422, 36K)

I’m holding a 700k bag that I got at 7 sats
Willing to hodl for a year. How much money u guys think I’ll have?
Should I buy some more if it gets sub 10 sats?

You need at least 10kk to make it in eastern europe

Nope. Now 11 sats has 77 BTC.

We're fucking mooning boys. Going to be rich.