What motivated you to start your own business?

What motivated you to start your own business?

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-23-13-31-47.png (720x896, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/IdrisUstaUSA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Busty blondes

being a literal sociopath who RRREEEs at the slightest wagecuckery, even well paid easy jobs

me too
hate working for someone else and having to depend on someone else for my own livelihood.
main thing is that I hate being told what to do and being forced to live at someone else's beck and call

SOURCE FAGGOT

The funny thing about our kind is that Mr. Shekelstein and his wagecucks will say everything in order to demotivate you into becoming your own boss

im the same
my gf recently said "youre te worst employee and its not because youre stupid its because you see one flaw you cant correct and then just lose interest"

>hello darkness my old friend

what kind of business did you start?

tile/trim company and i've managed to save up enough in the last 5 years that i opened up my own local gym

before all of this i was a wageslave working for nothing and still be getting disrespected

Big ass titties.

what country?
what was your net profit by the end of the first year and by the end of the last?
how much does it cost to open a gym? do you think this is profitable? there are too many gyms in my city, at least one in every quarter, dont know how they pay off

Dollar signs. Money. Retire to some tropical island full of beautiful naked women.

Attached: tumblr_o3835eeQO11v0pigno1_640.png (561x561, 328K)

and what was your position and salary before you quit your job?

idris usta of course
youtube.com/user/IdrisUstaUSA/videos

Attached: 66753.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

an intense feeling of unfilled potential.

going well so far :)

There is survival instinct and reproductive instinct, it is easy to survive today, you dont need to make huge effort, even working as a janitor is enough to survive.
So the only real motivation to make an efforts above the survival minimum is our reproductive instinct, and this thread proves it. Men dont dream about wealth as it is, men dream about buetiful women around it

I made 50k my first year but then I learned after fucking up many times(you will fail in any start up business) and made 120k last year.

I rented out a studio for $2,000 a month and yes it's a profitable business as long as you know which target group you're going for. I don't bullshit guys with contracts and hidden fees like commercial gyms but charge them $20 a month and honestly I see a good amount of guys from when I opened show up still

For clarity's sake it's an old school gym that mostly attracts the opposite of numales and soccer moms.

I was working at Dominos Pizza

Ironically antinatalism is popular amongst the current generation and young adults are preferring to live cramped with other roommates in apartments rather than houses with their wife and children.

I made minimum wage and living with my mom who was on food stamps. I literally would spend my entire check on rent and bills.

I remember having an intense feeling of wanting more

whoa what a fat pig, feeling disgusted

Source pls

QueenParaskeva

Dem tittays