Jow Forumsellectual frens

Jow Forumsellectual frens,
Is right to call Nietzsche the first incel?

If not who would be?

Attached: 12398714081.jpg (524x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

friesian.com/nietzsch.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francine_Descartes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Nietzsche died of that one disease you get from sucking and fucking, although I've read from some scholar he may have gotten it on his one (and only) sexual encounter.

I didn't know about that.
I started to read about him and his philosophy recently and one of the places said that part of his thoughts derives from his social frustrations, including being rejected by women, so the association was almost instantaneous in my mind.

he was the ancestral prototype of Jow Forums fedora edgylords

wasnt descartes a virgin as well?

no, he used to have sex and had the courage to even propose women

looks alpha to me

Attached: 29927578793_a0725497bc_b.jpg (600x653, 100K)

No.
Schopenhauer was. He was also more mysoginistic.
Nee-cha would be a failed normie if he browsed Jow Forums.

every scientist and many writers kek

Why do women today like being skinny and toned with shaved bush? Somewhat plump and hairy is vastly superior, anything else isn't even a woman.

Didn't he have an platonic affair with the princess of Sweden ?

oh, the place I read said he got reject in his attempts.

LOL

oh, the only thing I've read about Schopenhauer was watch he says about fallacies.

But they don't shave it. Most don't.
You'd know if you had sex.

my nigga

me on the left

That would be Mainlander, whose philosophy Nietzsche stole btw

Attached: 790D2EB1-917E-4BAE-8F80-49A398BFBA02.jpg (275x393, 20K)

Never heard about this guy.
Thanks for sharing, fren.

Attached: 846328468.png (720x644, 39K)

None of those people were incels, dumb retard, as most philosophers were highly succesful, intelligent, socially-adjusted men

>highly succesful, intelligent, socially-adjusted men
You've never read Nietzsche

Schoppie was not successful and he was a very frustrated person in relatio to women.

He was a successful philosopher with a good career and as a young man he had many sexual conquests

lo and behold, also the first ever redditor

Attached: diogenes.jpg (262x192, 10K)

He might be the most infamous one. But he hardly was the first. This achievement goes to Aristotle. he thought women to be deformed men who are the subjects of male rule.

>He became notorious for his philosophical stunts, such as carrying a lamp during the day, claiming to be looking for an honest man
holy shit kek

>Implying diogenes wasn't running solid game and banging all types of Athenian ladies in his wine barrel

>socially-adjusted men

suuureeee that's why he got put in a mental institution

You are taking it way to serious, was meant to be a joke, cause Nietzche does have remarks in his philosophy that are incelish.
And making a quick searching on google you can find ones of Schopenhauer a well, like the other user said, but it seems that he tried to redeem himself in the end of his work.

>This achievement goes to Aristotle. he thought women to be deformed men who are the subjects of male rule.

LOL, I think we have a winner.

Based and true.
friesian.com/nietzsch.htm

Kant was an incel before Nietzsche, wasn't he?

He wasn't, he even had an illegitimate child with his servant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francine_Descartes

Not at all. Inceldom is a phenomenon that came about from the age of sexual liberalization that occurred thanks to the invention of modern hormonal contraceptive methods. It is at its very core inherently post-modern. The first author that foresaw and described the incel phenomenon was Houllebecq.

That's sort of true, but it's also pre-modern as well. How long has enforced monogamy been widespread?

Also, when the fuck is Houellebecq's new novel being translated into English?

I just looked it up, the translation is out on September 12

>wasnt descartes a virgin

Attached: 1403067818955.png (200x303, 273K)

Nietzche was a incel while Albert Camus was
a chad

Attached: 957894.jpg (700x443, 28K)