Http://fomofive.me/play - IQ test

Step 1) Answer this question to demonstrate whether you're a brainlet or a big brain nibba
Step 2) Explain why you're not all in on

fomofive.me/play

which is a reverse fomo game contract, meaning that the timer counts down, and each key purchased lowers the timer by one second. Eventually it will become profitable for a megawhale to simply sweep the entire pot and everyone who got in early enough will get a massive payout. Seriously, get the fuck in here Jow Forums. Don't say I never gave ya anything, kid.

Attached: box.jpg (701x576, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomofive.me/play
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox
misericordia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8HjH7G-3jyA
fomofive.me/join
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

50%

nice puzzle

but brain too big to fall for ur shit shill

kek, the answer is 2/3, or about 66%, and I'm already in on fomofive.me/play
>brainlets
only brainlets will say 50%

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 2.49.53 PM.png (428x198, 118K)

could guess fell from this shit shill from your answer lmao.

fuck off nigger

if you were to pull out a ball at random, you could be in 6 different situations. The scenario assumes a gold in hand, that kills 3 of those situations.
the 3 (highlighting the ball taken):
1) you took a ball out of the silver/
2) you took a ball out of the gold/
3) you took a ball out of the /gold
all are equally likely.
2/3
t. stubborn convert from 50%

so close brainlet
its 1/3, 33%

>what is the probability that the next ball you take from the SAME box will be ALSO be gold.

jesus no wonder everyone on this board falls for the most retarded shills

now tell us if you do or don't have a stake in fomofive.me/play

ok tyrone

Attached: asuka smug.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>speaking about biz collectively
confirmed for russian

>"about" 66%

hi shaniqua

what is wrong with this statement?

your IQ is too low for me to explain. cya syrian refugee.

>have 1 in 3 chance of picking box A
>what is the chance you picked box A?

DUUURRRR 66%???

no I do not have a stake in that fucking ponzi garbage I buy real coins

>your IQ is too low for me to explain. cya syrian refugee.
so can you explain?

it's 2/3, not 1/3

The question is asking, what are the odds that you chose the bag with 2 gold balls? The chances of you selecting the bag with two gold balls is 33%.

>What's the overall probability that the ball from the same box you selected is also gold
it's 2/3, not 1/3 lmao
jesus fucking christ

you are more likely to have withdrawn from box 1, you brainlet. it's not equal probability

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox

misericordia.com/

>what is the probability that the NEXT ball you take from the SAME box will be ALSO be gold.

you already have 1 gold ball. the only boxes with gold balls in them are A and B. so you're either on taking the next ball from A or B. A = 100% gold ball. B = 0%

100/2 = 50

fuck off u low iq monkey

>>what is the probability that the NEXT ball you take from the SAME box will be ALSO be gold.
>
>you already have 1 gold ball. the only boxes with gold balls in them are A and B
Yeah and the probability of having drawn a gold ball is not the same for both boxes containing gold balls, you stupid fuck, therefore your entire premise is wrong

Now I see why you are getting rekt
brainlets = afraid to play
big brains = all in
top kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.14.25 PM.png (1008x180, 25K)

It's 66%

Another resource for you and anyone else who's on team 33% or 50%

youtube.com/watch?v=8HjH7G-3jyA

shake boxes you will know exactly which one is which by the sound they make stupid question!

you should change it to black and red balls of equal size and composition.

>shaking helps you discern color

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.17.18 PM.png (1266x866, 1.47M)

I chose a bag at random, and the odds of me choosing the bag with two gold balls is 33%. The question is ultimately asking which bag did you pick at random from the beginning.

>I chose a bag at random, and the odds of me choosing the bag with two gold balls is 33%. The question is ultimately asking which bag did you pick at random from the beginning.
the issue is the chance at which you've withdrawn from which box. if you've already got gold, it's pretty likely that you're gonna get another gold—it's not 50/50 or 1/3 or anything else
idk how to help you see this

33.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333334

gold and silver have different density so silver ball is bigger or lighter by a lot and make very different sound. brainlet!

it's just enamel bro

4/6fs

it says gold and silver ball literally.

they're colors, that doesn't necessarily describe the material from which the balls are constructed
>assumptions

so the question is worded wrong. if it said gold and silver colored ceramic ball i would have no issues. but no it says gold and silver balls.

you made an assumption there, friend
check your ego at the door

no there is no assumption the question is stupid.

you're stupid

no i'm just actually using my brain and knowledge of the world. unlike you.

you made an incorrect and logically flawed assumption in an effort to demonstrate how intelligent you are, inadvertently making yourself look less intelligent in the process. now you won't concede this and instead want to debate

please, sir, spare us from your nonsense

If you're actually getting this wrong, go back to middle school

When does the random selection occur? It occurs prior to the gold ball being revealed. The choice was made based on the odds of when the selection took place.

Here's another example

I flip a coin. The coin lands on heads. What are the odds that the coin landed on heads?

You could say, 100%, but in reality you didn't make the choice after the coin landed. You made the choice when it was 50/50.

you're objectively wrong
the odds that you have received the ball from a box containing another gold ball are higher than the odds that you received the ball from a box containing a silver ball, dingus
it's 2/3

if you picked 2 gold box ball A, then 100% for another gold ball. if you picked 2 gold box ball B,, you again have 100% for another gold ball. and if you picked the 1 silver 1 gold box ball, then it's 0%. 100% + 100% + 0% / 3 = 66%.

>you made an incorrect and logically flawed assumption
no the question made an assumption that everyone would understand when it says gold ball it doesn't mean actual gold ball. that's a flawed assumption. pretty sure if it was a legal document it wouldn't stand up in court. or let me sell you a gold bar at 50% discount! it's a gold bar if it's gold colored right?

This.

>gold bar implies material
>gold ball doesn't
hurrr

there is no two boxes with 2 gold ball wtf?

There's a 2/3 chance that you selected the bag with at least one gold ball. There is 1/3 chance that you selected a bag with 2 gold balls.

Let's say I gave you the option to switch bags after you selected the gold ball from the bag you originally chose. It is obvious that the odds are still 1/3.

>>gold bar implies material
>>gold ball doesn't
that's pretty arbitrary assumption i'm pretty sure noone would share with you who has a braincell connected to an other.

objectively wrong
see the error of your ways, fren

your assertion that something being gold colored automatically implies that it's literally a chunk of Au would be thrown out as frivolous in court, kek
>the irony
>more like the goldony, amirite
:^)

here's the solution for you 50%ers

Attached: paradox.png (1802x1986, 47K)

solid pic

The stated problem is one of conditional probabiilities. It is stated that you have already drawn one gold ball. Therefore, the probability of the first gold ball you take out from a box being gold is 100%. That means that it is impossible for you have taken a ball out of the box containing two silver balls.

You have taken a gold ball out of either the box with two gold balls or the box with one gold ball and one silver ball. the probability that the other ball in the box from which you pulled the first gold ball is also a gold ball is 1/2 = 50%.

>Therefore, the probability of the first gold ball you take out from a box being gold is 100%.
correct
>That means that it is impossible for you have taken a ball out of the box containing two silver balls.
Also correct
so now you have a 2/3 chance to withdraw another gold ball

I don't understand why you get literally 2/3 of the way through the problem (kek) and still can't figure it out

your brain is broken bro

thanks man, made it myself

what'd you use?

>It is stated that you have already drawn one gold ball.
fuck, i didn't read this part

No. Think of it this way. Because you know that the first ball you take out of the box is a gold ball, then an equivalent problem would be:

There are two opaque boxes each with two balls in them. One box has two gold balls in it while the other box has one gold ball and one silver ball. If you are allowed to pick one of the two boxes, what is the probability that you select the box with two gold balls in it?

>brainlets arguing ITT about math problem
>can't get the right answer
>missing out on yet another opportunity to get into fomofive.me/play
well, I tried. I really did

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.44.17 PM.png (376x312, 27K)

paint lol

>paint lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.45.18 PM.png (1092x1050, 1.51M)

when did they add arrows btw
also checked

Hey I'm thinking about doing a contract to crowdfund the last purchase of the game in order to take the pot.
I'm trying to figure out how to choose the ROI at which it should stop accepting deposits and trigger the purchase event to take the pot, not sure if it should be somehow elected by the depositors, a hardcoded ROI or if theres some other way to work it out.
Someone that's not a brainlet care to share their thoughts? No chink scamcoin holder, only linkies allowed, minimum 20 years experience in blockchain dApps, send your curriculum to my secretary before replying, thanks.

>Hey I'm thinking about doing a contract to crowdfund the last purchase of the game in order to take the pot.
smart

>Someone that's not a brainlet care to share their thoughts? No chink scamcoin holder, only linkies allowed, minimum 20 years experience in blockchain dApps, send your curriculum to my secretary before replying, thanks.
holy kek, didn't read this before I posted

wait, there's the human filter on the contract, no way to do it trustless, it should delegate the final transaction to one addres of mine and i should return the monies with a special function into the contract for it to split the pot... fuck

I tried to tell you brainlets.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 4.03.23 PM.png (750x536, 259K)

literally mooning right now

fomofive.me/join

Attached: jjszjd.jpg (773x773, 248K)