Buy car

>buy car
>pay 10% extra for a "sales" tax

anyone else enjoy being a good goy?

Attached: 1525988631448.jpg (1088x1449, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

results.enr.clarityelections.com/FL/Palm_Beach/64724/183939/en/summary.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when car insurances hit you hard

Attached: Harper's_Death_BOII.png (1360x768, 1.3M)

>buy car

lost me there, bike everywhere. too poor for a car.

>He didn’t buy a high cost depreciating asset in a state with low to no sales tax.
Even after any fees and gas to drive back home you will save money. Why you do dis OP.

You realize you have to pay the taxes when you register it in your state right?

Only 10? Be a better goy and come to Scandinavia. Experience the glory that is 25%

Reasons I don't own a car (tl;dr I like my money too much):
>$200 - $400 car loan payment
>$160/mo fuel costs
>$80/mo insurance
>$80/mo parking/tickets/etc
>$166/mo maintenance costs
>socially isolated moving prisons

Instead I walk/bike everywhere, take uber/lyft/taxis when I need/traveling, work from home, low stress from not commuting. Much more fit because I walk/bike everywhere. I have conversations with people in my community because I walk/bike and can easily stop and say hello.

Attached: car_culture.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

lol in turkey we pay %71 %124 and %189 taxes. you are so lucky

Attached: 11_dprj0c.png (490x368, 21K)

These iPads for disadvantaged peoples aren't going to just buy themselves.

that's pretty decent. here you pay 27% VAT.
then you have to pay 10-100% registration tax depending on a lot f shit but mostly cm3 and euro rating.
then you have about 340 EUR for various small fees.

Sounds like poorfag cope desu. The convenience of having an automobile far outweighs the cost. Far far far far far outweighs it. The world opens up to you and you aren't dependent on "oh is when does the train/bus come? Oh does it go here or there, or do I have to find some other way to get there?" etc...

I used to be a poorfag and not be able to afford a car, and I used to say the same things you did. When I got older and was able to afford it, that attitude immediately disappeared. It's just so much better. Like I said, the world literally opens up to you. You can get in your car any time you want. You can stop your car and park anywhere you want (no waiting for "the bus stop" or whatever.) You can travel much further on long stretches of road and discover new and unique areas. Finally, ever been on a road trip with friends? So much fun dude. You have no clue

>Socially isolated moving prisons
Are you trying to be deep? You can still have "meaningful interactions with your community" or whatever if you have a car lol.

What the fuck? How do you guys justify that? That's outright extortion. Pretty unacceptable.

Actual reasons you don't own a car:
> you are poor as shit
> you can't afford the monthly payments

We pay 100% in my country, pic related .

Attached: 1386361164098.gif (501x585, 14K)

>tfw Connecticut also charges you a yearly property tax on your car at 3-4% of its book value
i'm moving to NH soon

>you are poor as shit
>Sounds like poorfag cope desu
let's see yours

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 4.17.57 PM.png (1332x474, 78K)

>needwater to live
>buy fiji water and pay sales tax
i love being a good goy

Wagecucks aka Uber drivers are available 24/7.

Since people are willing to give their incomes directly to the government why else does that matter ? You're cattle anyway

All of my cars cost 500 eur to buy. One cost less but it was a piece of shit that was never road legal

>That's outright extortion. Pretty unacceptable.
yeah the car also loses 30% of it's value as you roll out of the dealership. so no wonder sane people don't buy cars. i use company car. they are leasing it. after 5 years they get a new car from the leasing company and some retarded cuck buys it.

a car isn't an "asset"

nothing to brag about here guys. He most likely lives in a high cost of living liberal shit hole of a city where the average home cost is $400k.

it's pretty evenly split, politically. Also, the average income
results.enr.clarityelections.com/FL/Palm_Beach/64724/183939/en/summary.html

Also
>The county’s median income was $51,804, compared with a national median of $52,250. County residents, generally though, are earning more than counterparts across the state. Florida’s median income is $46,036. That makes it one of 28 states with lower incomes than the national measure.

Attached: lick_wink.gif (245x271, 787K)

This. You can't get around it if you live in a state with sales tax.

An old shitbox you can buy for around $1k needs maybe $80/month in maintenance.
>80/mo parking/tickets
what? I havn't paid that much in tickets/parking in the last decade

Eurofag
>Buy a car don't lease 6k, write of 100 dollars a month.
>Around 60 dollars fuel (get rides to work compensated)
>Around 50 bucks insurance
>Taxes 75 bucks
>100 bucks maintenance tops.

Basically 385 dollars, for that amount of money I drive a decent comfortable car.