There is coordinated FUD right now don't fall for it

There is coordinated FUD right now don't fall for it.

No one has ever solved distributed computing until now. There was never a good incentive structure, there also wasn't the machine learning reputation structure that we needed. Holochain has all of this.

It's airbnb for you computer, phone or IoT device. Hosting and compute industries are over 100b a year and growing quickly. This is going to change everything.

github.com/holochain/holochain-rust
The code is real and the executive lead on dev has 10 years of code on GitHub. No other stupid scam ass project has anything like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBlwQpcV95M

Attached: N3wwSCJe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8DdnDs7slU
iotaarchive.com/
qubic.iota.org/
iota.org/
crypto51.app/
trinity.iota.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What fud, it's pretty obvious the coin that 60%'d in a day is going to go back down tomorrow. I like the project but i'm still going to wait for the dump first

Your future if you buy HOLO now during the pump.

Why would anyone use this? Git counts simple one character edits as activity. There is literally no interest in this scam aside from biz.

sage
sage
&sage

Attached: 1532376055222.png (1600x429, 103K)

A node takes 50mb of ram and a cpu to run, soon it will be 10mb or less. Any fucking device made in the last 20 years could start hosting and contributing. Your fridge has 32mb of ram in it now.

these

the price is inflated af right now it's going back to ICO price

i have 10million holo and even I sold everthing

It's not even at ATH, it may briefly dip but we are moving up another 2x
Look at the contributions, they aren't single lines you fucking moron.

Jim Cook founder of Netflix is interested. Mozilla is interested. Just use google, shit's popping

poorfag amount of holo, you got shook out. 100m MC isn't the fucking end for this. Bonobo poster.

Bump for reason.

where do you think we'll be after binance tomorrow ?

Dip to 170 and then up to 250

it'll pump to the moon in binance 300% before dump to 10% of current price

sirs it will be 12m market cap sirs

millions in hardware shipped and 12m market cap sirs

This is beyond truth. I have attempted to explain to these blockchain "enthusiast" who know nothing really about how the technology works.

We all know the "type"....
>Oh shit this shitcoin does 40 million transactions per second! Why aren't you buying?!?!

Blockchain was originally built for P2P cryptographic currency... NOT DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING

These mongoloids that post on this board and call Holo a "coin" and "scam" are either hoping for lower buy in or they are the dumbest idiots on this board.

Attached: 1530407476849.jpg (720x720, 79K)

Thank you, you are the first person that has ever posted in one of my 100+ Holo threads that has actually said what this is going to do and achieve. God speed user.

Alot of good projects with connections still dump after a run and listing like that.

would it be better to transfer my HOT to binance right now or after listing?

Why wait?

>i have 10million holo
>even I sold everthing

the dribbling autists in here can't even get their lies straight.

Nigga the fuck you taking about iExec is already 100 steps ahead of this shit token

Attached: iexec-crea.jpg (1200x628, 38K)

Centralized service with a token to reward people no thank you. Understand what you are looking at plebeian.

Just trying to ride the pump on Binance, that's all

This time it's different guys

only fuck bois are into i.exec

every single one that shows up is like yo brah tha fuck u takin about i.exec gonna be huge my dude

It's gonna be a bloodbath on Binance

it's amazing the coin has this far on the combination of retard exchanges it's been on

It's a cool project but it's years away from gaining any real adoption and the price will reflect that soon. If you're holding for 3 years then oh well but if you're a trader tomorrow is going to be a massacre

>Network launching within 6 months

How is it that we will have to wait 3 years? Adoption will happen within 18 months if all goes well with the launch. Look how many billions went into TRX/EOS before they had any proof of their bullshit? Billions to literal shitcoins. Holo will crush these garbage fires.

Kek at this retarded shill.

On one hand you've got the guys who invented grid computing and 6 phd in computing. On the other hand you've got a bunch of faggot hippie lesbian lover scammers with no talent.

The airbnb of computing term was invented by Gilled Fedak, CEO of iExec. Don't even try to compare this piece of shit to master race RLC

Attached: Shimayo_Laureli_May_2017_35c5797c-9b6d-46aa-a588-a5533edf945f_2048x.jpg (874x1174, 252K)

RLC is a shit scam because it's just a (((centralized))) server dishing out work to (((permissioned))) workers. The token is a money grab and with that structure you could pay someone in ETH rather then this shit ERC-20.

Now be gone bonobo poster

Lol. Centralized? Public workers in september is when it becomes decentralized. RLC is blockchain agnostic, can change platforms of even release own network when they feel like.

Holo doesn't even have an alpha, it's 2 years late in developing, and 15 years in skills and knowledge.

Dude it is blockchain agnostic because the fucking coordinator sends jobs and it doesn't fucking matter what else happens. You are a fucking brainlet and you don't even understand why they can be agnostic. It's all off chain sent, recieved, computed. Then you get your shit token payment.

KYS

there will be a mild dump followed by massive rally. institutional buyers coming soon and holo will be on their radar, esp since mozilla has their claws all over this project and we all know mozilla control 20% of the web.

20%? You're full of shit.

I literally glanced at their website and understood that was the model. Like Golem currently is and if you can't tell the difference from that and Holo or Perlin then you are stupid.

If you want gains in your model then buy Constellation DAG since they are working on rendering with a coordinator and will actually market it correctly unlike RLC

hope people sell because bigger news coming out this week from holo team

You're also full of shit

Normans dont give a shit about their data at all, they still love facebook despite it being a privacy nightmare. And big corporations have no reason to switch to a decentralizes app, they can make a ton more money if they alone keep the data of their users to sell/exploit it. Who else is going to use Holo? Some small-time devs wont drive the fuel demand kek

The use-case is delusional. You cant refute this.

It's not about data ownership it's about decentralized host and compute. This is also copypasta from the last thread

This copypasta unironically made me buy more right now.

Nobody cares lol

But whats the token for?

Important Video
youtube.com/watch?v=v8DdnDs7slU

L M A O

Just get IOTA instead

>lmao noone uses this vaporwave
iotaarchive.com/
>heh, noone does what my coin does
qubic.iota.org/
>no dev team, noone importent
iota.org/
>centralised garbage
crypto51.app/
>its to complicated
trinity.iota.org/

>120k $ market cap with no product and piece of shit team.

The state of crypto.

Hey OP if I take a really long time to squeeze out a turd does that mean it's good shit or do I just need to drink more water? Pls respond

Quite hilarious how fudsters post images of people who do not fit into their model of a perfect citizen to mock a project. As an investor in the dotcom era when we had Yahoo/aol messenger boards, people would often post the geeky Bill Gates photo along with "College dropout" to fud Microsoft...

>Trashpile blockchain "solution" that will solve nobody's problems.

And again, this guy definitely did 5 minutes of research on Holo.

It will follow mainframe steps

No he is not, some summary of the updates are already out, the detailed updates are coming this week

Yeah, but bigger news? I think the big news has been dropped.

found the footfag

Holo is going to 80 vits

COPE