SKY kiddies release new programming language

medium.com/skycoin/cx-the-next-generation-blockchain-programming-language-ab765dc95026

CX
hope you Jow Forums nerds are lining up to build the next facebook and amazon on skywire!!

Attached: 1503934345343.jpg (940x545, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cx.skycoin.net/tutorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The language isn't completed yet.

STOP fudding sir!!!
good investment and project moves forward hasty!!

skycoin only coin with programming!!!
other coin scam
eagerly await updates, what about you?

Nice FUD. Instead of the usual talking baseless shit and calling it a scam with no proof you are larping as an illiterate SKY shill. 8/10 would fool most noobies.

Cx more like ice poseidon's streams

Just the truth.

>ice poseidon
YOU would like to discuss the project?
or FUDDER?

Good strategy. How much are they paying to act like a pajeet?

It's only one step above the guy obsessed with linking it to Minecraft.

this coin is good hodl, no?

MINERs pays well for all of SKYfleet

Skyjeet!! you try too hard. Tone it down little

Fucking Redditors always coming on Jow Forums to FUD Skycoin

Wow yeah I hope they let me on their centralized permissioned network and don't kidnap me! haha! Yes!

Is there a market for selling skyminers to dipshits that think this is going somewhere? I doubt these tards have the mental capacity to install alpine linux and ppas on anything resembling an ARM chip

Pure FUD, don't listen to the FUD Skyfleet, we are going to da moon!

rewards impressive already even with such advanced tech!

Dude, does anyone even care anymore? I can tell you with 100% certainty, that SKY is going to be huge. I've read the documentation, i've researched the project i bought 250 of them and basically put them in cold storage untill atleast 2020. Just do the same and forget about them for a while. Seriously.

>look up documentation
>it's strictly typed
>doesn't come with type inference
Honestly seems like a bunch of wank, but it's probably workable.

cx.skycoin.net/tutorial

Skyfleet can't be Fudded, I'm here to remind everyone how important the Skyfleet is and that SYNTH is a brilliant man, SYNTH is the glue that keeps Skyfleet in unity. Skycoin 10,000 dollar EOY

programming is typed in keyboard, yes mr sir

weak LARP. many Indians actually know a thing or two about basic programming. After all that's one of the few things you can do with a computer without internet

i program in C sir
atmega, DSP, mbed