P3D crash imminent

Who in their right mind would buy into this shit?

35000 ETH - over 15 million USD have to flow into a ponzi scheme at ATH, just for new investors to break even.

People investing in this, thinking it will keep going up are retarded.

Volume is slowing, number of new investors is decreasing a lot. Check the charts. Be smart. Exit early when the dump happens.

Divs can't save you.

Attached: P3Ddecrease.png (1414x582, 141K)

Based.

Attached: 1529750461112.jpg (500x500, 52K)

that's why you invest into the new one: fomofive.me

fuck you

this is not about fomo3d, it's about powh3d

100% agree with op

this will be a bloodbath and I can't wait to witness it

Attached: 1522018852098.jpg (474x604, 58K)

dumbasses f3d may struggle but with real f3dshort coming p3d will keep going parabolic

you just want to get fat divs from all the people selling, don't you

Fomo3d short starts on Friday, it'll be fine

bro, you are retarded. there are no new investors coming in to safe you. this is exactly why it dumped the first time. you need new money to flow in, else it will go south.

i am not saying that you should sell now.

i am saying: SELL WHEN THE SELLING STARTS.
you will regret hodling this down to the bottom, it's not worth it.

if you think divs earn you more than selling at the top, you are lost.

do the math, cucklord

Attached: 1529749877610.png (1080x1073, 1.19M)

What kind of retard would keep his funds in P3D when he could sell them and get way better returns on F3D short?

Hey, guys, I have a problem. When I want to sell P3D tokens it set's the gas limit to some absurd amount and when I accept it goes to pending forever with this message: "This TxHash was found in our secondary node and should be picked up by our indexer in a short while." What do?

^ this

p3d divs are nothing compared to f3d
go ask helpdesk

faggots like you will lose the most money when it finally dumps

Attached: 1532189365336.jpg (378x378, 17K)

Why were all FomoFive posts deleted

fuck you and your clone

post p3d FUD

So how do you get money out of this thing? I have .5 in my Vault and I bought 200 keys when pot was like 150 eth

>this is exactly why it dumped the first time. you need new money to flow in, else it will go south.

Ya don't say? Literally the entire point of P3D is a never-ending autonomous pyramid that goes through successive boom-bust cycles, rewarding long-term those who stay and continue to reinvest their divs (thus increasing their share of P3D tokens) and punishing those who keep dipping in and out. What do you think is going to happen the next time Team JUST releases a new game? What do you think will happen every time FOMOshort ends and starts a new round? That's right, rounds of buying and selling, neverending volatility.

The platform runs on volume. You only sell if you intend to lose. But it's okay, the game needs people who don't get it and follow the herd. Thank you for your service. o7

In b4 “we wuz hacked n sheit”

Yeah, or it could just go to a fraction of what it is and stay there. This games will lose traction fast. They are good now to make some quick money but don't fool yourself.

Yes, and then comes the next game, and the next. There's no end to the fun stuff you can do with smart contracts, and degenerate gamblers crowd the space. Even crappy clones rake it in. See what happens once you have 10 games funneling into P3D.

Anyway that's my perspective. Nothing wrong with selling if that's what your gut tells you, gains are gains

It's literally dumping right now.
Good call.

Attached: 1530248386894.png (740x900, 923K)