WHAT THE FUCK is going on with ALTS? i can't tell if we are in fear or greed??

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with ALTS? i can't tell if we are in fear or greed??

Are people selling out of fear or are they selling out of greed to chase BTC?

Attached: 1f1f1f.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

Attached: 2628CEA3-A087-4923-9C09-E26A8D1FF36D.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Fear and delusion. There is not more to gain with BTC in the next year than with solid alts

My guess is people are trying to take profits in fiat rather than in btc. This leads to the conclusion that there are people trying to cash out of crypto right now and we’ll probably see lower lows soon.

I haven't sold my alts.. i was away for last week. Fuck selling now. im trying to evaluate what the fuck is happening, and the fear/greed index i go by is all fucked up.

Feels like Fear more than greed though, so i will go ahead and say that alts will bottom out shortly. very surprised if whales are not buying some cheap alts. this is definitely a new tactic kek.

Attached: 1522530493825.jpg (500x375, 182K)

fren just grab some SKY and all your fears are over

everyone is in FOMO on BTC now, but if it drops before you dump, you re screwed.. better get smth stable that will go 3-5X by EOY

I told altcoins must go to zero and liquidate to sacrifice new bitcoin bull run. All alts are just scams only purpose is to mimic bitcoin

Attached: 1509021758250.png (640x615, 454K)

I feel like this is true, people are selling alts to FOMO into BTC... Frustrating to watch when you're 60% in alts, but the same thing happened last year right before everything went green.. BTC started bullrun, all the alts bled and bled... then it peaked and dipped... then the alts started mooning.... you know the rest

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Repeat of Oct - Dec 2017 cycle. Alts being sold off to pump BTC. BTC pumping will cause media to talk about it which will attract normies to pump it further. When BTC tops out money will flow back into every shitcoin.

or go for SKYminers they rule and bring a nice monthly income

Daily reminder that as soon as you sell your alts that’s when the alt moon happens

you mean when it tops out at 8.5k

It's more that BTC tops when the money flows into alts

So basically just hodl. Soon as alts moon, switch to BTC. Hodl BTC when alts bleed, then switch back to alts, and repeat. Or am I a brainlet?

Attached: 1531143951211.png (659x525, 166K)

hopefully yes. still i m bagging SKYcoins. its stable and will go 5x by EOY

yeah and as long as I hold they'll keep hemorrhaging another 10% per day forever. About ready to delete my blockfolio and pretend those funds are lost forever, I'm fucked if I touch them and fucked if I don't.

Attached: 1529314122002.jpg (351x520, 84K)

My father asked me today if I still have bitcom
Media is in the work already

are we there yet? SKY will pump due to new hardware being sold and the mesh net taking off by EOY

it's just because bitcoin is rising a lot faster than alts are. so if bitcoin is 10k in a day and your shitcoin is still fluctuating between 1-2k sats, as bit coin goes up, your shit coin is still 1-2k stats.

based

What alts should I be in? I don't know what's a good hodl

Attached: download.png (230x219, 7K)

Unironically in this order:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum

sold WAN, it dumped 7% more 2 hours later. These past 2 weeks trading alts has been borderline impossible it dumps on you if you buy and hold and it continues dumping until you sell. Then it KEEPS FUCKING DUMPING

Attached: 1516738728695.gif (516x402, 628K)

skycoin

I would need altcoins to rebound 40% from today's levels to recover what I was holding just one month ago. ONE MONTH. What the living shit. I think a lot of people have done worse than me even. I'm not even holding a failcoin like VEN. Just normal alts, most are high cap, some of them were the coinbase picks.

I thought the last 6 months were a slaughter, and then the last 6 weeks happened. I'm pretty sure 6 days from now all altcoins will be worth 0. And then 6 minutes later I'll KMS. (6 second after, everything will rebound to january highs)

>Just normal alts
No such thing. They're all shit. Not even memeing. Even the good ones need until like atleast 2020.

ur a brainlet

>he isn't in XLM
>he still thinks he is going to make it

buy and increase your stacks you fool! after bitcoin is done pumping, the money will flow back into alts and they will all pump!

DRGN
(buy my bags)

this
happened last time btc mooned

why hold shit when you expect btc to go to 10k?

do not worry about the alt. you must not forget human soul are greedy want big return. Btc not enough return for greed and alt fomo must follow. the sky god say patients will reward and destiny are become true in past. some alt will die but good project will live and are make us rich for money and rich soul. bless you bull family . we are going and will be rich if you are powerful patient. if you are not buy right now you will cry 2019 very strong bull whale assembly cannot be defeat by poor bears. Fomo greed are very powerful mind. thank you

Utterly based Pajeet

This is just the beginning.

ETH
DRGN
QTUM
and maybe BAT

Nah senpai. One consistent rule in crypto: You FOMO you lose. Everyone who fomo into btc and fear sold alts will be buying back higher soon. Once the realise alts can 5x in days while btc womt even 2x.

wrong cause there are too many alts, and if alts moon, this means it's a coin bad at scaling.

What should we buy?

Neo

Based pajeet, should I be in alts or BTC? Is ETH a good buy right now? Will we get past 7800

Unironically REQ

nem going up.

What are you talking about? This happens every year, it's called the accumulation fucking zone. Of COURSE whales are stocking up, it's just hard to see it when shit is tanking everywhere, you get nervous, you don't wanna buy anything, you pussy out, then you end up missing the rocket ship to the moon.