I did it, I finally went from black pill all the way round to white pill

I did it, I finally went from black pill all the way round to white pill.
I used to be depressed about things on the net and things occurring around me. But now I really just do my best to better myself and continue to improve my life in every way. Honestly I used to be afraid of the increasing waves of things happening in the world but just yesterday I went out and made some eygptian friends and talked lots about basically all we could think of over some beers. No matter what happens I'll ride it out with a smile on my face. How about you Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault_(2).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I'm lonely

did you dance the egyptian with them

none of this makes sense to me

They invited me to a bar and we smoked shisha for about 6 hours. When I offered to pay they both stood up and made me put my wallet away. I can't dance for shit but maybe I'll learn to

Where abouts in life are you? White or black pilled? Doing well or already ready for the end of it all? I was just wondering if anyone has changed these few days too

Any advice on how to meet people I don't even know my neighbors

That's pretty nice of them desu

Man I've been going to a gym and going for walks, but I think the thing that helped the most was taking care of how I look and trying to look more positive and approachable. As you know it's rare for people to approach each other without ill intent here so many people I've made friends with are mostly Muslim country guys and some Koreans. Just try be more positive and eventually people will come to you.

Im happy for you man
taking the whitepill too recently, it's like turning on a switch that doesnt make you give a fuck about what others are doing and thinking about you, and just enjoying life. you don't need to be rich, talented, handsome or in a relationship to be happy and that gives me hope for my future

Hmm wise words I'll try to smile more then to attract people

Where did you meet them? You don't approach people yourself? (Maybe you should)

I was just as surprised, I told them next time it was on me and they said I could go over to theirs and I'll meet their other friends. Maybe

I'm glad others have taken to being more positive and focusing on self successes. Keep going strong nederbro
It should be easier in America, if assuming stereotypes are true. I've never met an American before.
I was walking around in a mall and just walked up to them and asked how they're doing and it really just kicked off normally. I really do suggest more contact from guy to guy, it's simpler than we think

I really do hope everyone who is going through hard times is able to look forward and do their best to make life happier even if there is nothing to be happy about.

Have you ever had actual depression or were you just in a rut? Congratulations anyway on making the commitment to improve yourself

Honestly I spent from age 13 to 18 smoking dope and not going to school. At a point I just gave up on everything and got kicked out of home with no contact with my family. I'm 21 now and I think perhaps I wasn't depressed with a reason but just because of lack of happiness.

Also thanks for positive vibes
Я нaдeюcь, чтo c тoбoй в жизни вce бyдeт хopoшo

I had the same experience except it was from 19 to 21 just smoking dope and hanging out with stupid “friends”. I had very fierce undiagnosed depression (from genetic) but went to a doctor. Now I have honest good friends, a great girl and everything but I still fight depression all the time. Дякyю пaцaн, мeнi тeж cпoдiвaюcь щo, ти бyдeш вiдтeпep мaти кpaйщe життя

Life always gets better if we work towards it. Like you I've finally found true love and made some great friends. Stay cool man))

I’m happy to hear that! So many people here and there get caught up in self-pity and depression that they stop trying to work towards a better life. I hope that sharing our experiences will show them that it’s never too late.

congrat, I'm trying to improve myself as well but it's not making any progress

I hope for the same, I really hope anyone that is down can find this thread and gain some self hope looking at our situations and progress.
Hey man, some days I find that it's not the progress that is rewarding, but the effort that you put in and reflecting on your strengths when you try is the most amazing thing. But I really hope you can find happiness even if progress isn't made. Effort is what makes man

homo

>I was walking around in a mall and just walked up to them and asked how they're doing
Honest to God I'd think you're gay and try to scare you off.
You're not a fag, are you?

Depressed people and people who spend a lot of their time on internet will internalize negativity about the world, it's difficult to understand this happening because you will start to see humans as just objects in the world. In the real world, most people are good and friendly and that's why the constant negativity and hostility of people on here towards other people is strange because they live animated lives.

No you
I don't think I came of as gay, more friendly and looking to do something. But perhaps it's why I said hey to some non Russians

It's very true, I think reflecting now it's why I don't use Instagram and Facebook at all now. Just whatsapp and vk for talking to friends and family. But yes that's exactly true. Media had affected me very early in life

I'm happy for you, user.