How often do you eat hotdogs? How do you make them in your country? I would eat them everyday

How often do you eat hotdogs? How do you make them in your country? I would eat them everyday.

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x646, 122K)

Hardly ever.

Sausage, boiled in a tomato sauce with onions. Is the most common.

Almost daily. At a hardware/car parts store called Biltema, they have a in house diner.
Super cheap, tasty and I love it.

Attached: 423564.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

I like Sonoran Hot Dog.

Attached: 800px-Sonoran_dog_GC_0052.jpg (800x1071, 227K)

Hot dogs are gay. It's almost like sucking dick so no thanks, no hot dogs for me

I only eat it once a month max. But I could eat hotdogs everyday

Last hotdog I've eaten was like 5 months ago
I do like hot dogs but it just not something I regularly eat, I mean, I see them as street food you would eat like once a month, idk

Same but it's probably been years I had any, because when I do, I usually get one at IKEA. So it was no surprise to see this post showing love for hotdogs.

I've never had one.

What a waste

Attached: 1554416756125.jpg (2048x2048, 328K)

Hot dogs is life

Attached: 1556564545.jpg (1080x1080, 444K)

5 kronor is pretty cheap desu. This solves the mystery of why IKEA sells hotdogs after you pay for your stuff, Swedes just love hotdogs huh.

I eat a lot of sausage, but hot dogs are pretty rare. When I do it's always 100% angus beef

Indeed. You can buy hotdogs for 5 kronor in pretty much every single gas station, café etc.

When I was in university I pretty much lived on hotdogs and the hotdog "plate" with mashed potatoes and lingon berry jam my local café sold for 25 kronor.

Attached: 1543656445467.jpg (591x591, 67K)

>I eat a lot of sausage

Attached: htph.gif (300x375, 148K)

>Indeed. You can buy hotdogs for 5 kronor in pretty much every single gas station, café etc.
Yeah 7eleven immediately came to mind :^D

Though, when I went to Germany a few years ago I ate some amazing sausages during those couple weeks. You guys know your shit.

>kielbasa
>hot Italian sausage
>penis
>bratwurst

Yeah many kinds

The last time I ate hotdog it gave me food poisoning and I was puking every hour for 4 days straight

You could say we're körv afficiniados

You gotta cook it first, aleksei

but they're normally fully cooked

A lot of people eat uncooked sausages but in my case the hotdog was bought in a pseudo german fast food place

>normally
See, this is where a poster's flag comes in

Everytime I go hunting or fishing.

Attached: DCSIM2018.jpg (600x450, 416K)

I don't buy them. I make them there are clean meat products here. Local butchers literally make wieners.

>Local butchers literally make wieners

Don't all butchers make sausages?

??
You suck at hunting and fishing then

Attached: 1547723686976.jpg (450x332, 20K)

With a red sausage decorated with raw and roasted onions, remulade, pickles, and a bottle of cocio on the side
A danish classic.

Attached: varm hund.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Only at IKEA, hotdogs aren't really a thing here.

>tfw it's getting warm
Food trucks will be out soon, and food trucks means hot dogs.

Polse is the most vile form of hot dog in existsnce

no

it's hard to find hot dog buns here and when you do find some they're shitty

Grilled, with caramelized onions, ketchup and mayo, on a fresh French bread roll.
Basically imported the whole idea from NY, by returning immigrants, but mustard on hotdogs never caught on.

Never. It exists as a one-of in fastfood burger places, there's no dedicated places for hotdogs, and sometimes on the streets you'd see "stardogs" but they're so unpopular there's fewer and fewer of them nowadays.

Absolutely based

Attached: cachorroquente.jpg (1200x550, 86K)

This. You can only buy "american style" buns that taste like ethanol here and making them yourself is pretty hard

>chocolate milk and sausage
what the fuck

I am a hotdog. I love hotdogging, too.

purê fdp

Don't knock it till you've tried it
It's great

Never.

I have one maybe once a month, with mustard and ketchup. This area has some really good hot dog joints.

Also fuck people who don't like ketchup on a hot dog.

>I would eat them everyday.
You are now my friend!
Also rolling for hot dog.
pls no number 2

Attached: 1533777654955.gif (500x442, 184K)

>hardware/car parts store
They sell hotdogs there?
AND I THINK TO MYSELF...WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.

Not very often. The hot dogs they sell on the streets here are pretty good.

Attached: 1524588725391.jpg (2212x2483, 2.16M)

Don't think I've ever had a hotdog.

I bought some nice boars head hogdogs and potato buns yesterday. Gonna make some juicy boiled dogs with relish and mustard for lunch like a kang.

Attached: A5D6D223-1CD6-4A57-B707-DEDCE8AC6B56.jpg (638x768, 52K)

Attached: Sad Bear 59547.jpg (1600x1066, 429K)

I was shocked to learn most people in the world does not put ground beef in their hot dogs. It just doesn't taste the same.

Attached: 1332457837386.gif (135x180, 929K)

I only like home made hotdogs and with only 1-2 sauces

You can put anything in a hot dog,just NEVER put ketchup on top.

Fuck off ketchup is good