Credit/Debit/Charge/etc. cards

Stop what you're doing.

What cards do you have in your wallet, Jow Forums?

Attached: credit-card-100638490-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 90K)

My throwaway debit card with ~$1000 on it
My main debit card lives in an inner trouser pocket safe from muggers
No CCs

Fidelity Rewards
Amex Blue Cash Preferred

Paypal Debit w/ 1% Cashback
Chime Debit w/ some weird cash back
No CCs

Don't have a wallet, tell me you guys aren't full in on crypto as replacement of fiat ??

paypal mastercard
capital one master card
capital one debit card.
10 other credit cards locked up at home.

Spark from Capital One (2% cashback)
Alliant Visa from some shitty bank called Alliant (3% cashback for first year, 2.5% thereafter)

Spending between $10,000 per day (business requires lots of purchasing) - currently making about $70K a year in cashback alone. I've been playing this cashback game a long time.

Prior to these, I used the Amex Plum card... they dropped the cashback rate to 1.5% though so I got rid of it.

As soon as a good crypto debit card comes out with cashback, yes, full crypto get rekt fiatters.

Chase CSR
Chase SOuthwest business
Chase southwest premeir personal

sorry - pic related since most people on here are laprfags

Attached: fresh-salt.png (970x942, 60K)

Amazon Prime Signature
Chase Freedom
Chase Debit

>safe from muggers

lmao, fucking bongs.

>10 other credit cards
Good goy.
>locked up at home
Bad goyim.

Attached: badgoyim.jpg (600x655, 34K)

holy shit, genuine question here. Is this shit legal using cashback for business purchases? and don't these cards set a limit on the cashback you can get?

It's legal. I'm making legitimate purchases for my business. Some cards do set a limit. Capital One Spark doesn't have any hard cap. I've beat the living fuck out of it... literally millions in spend, never had a single issue. Other cards will try to slow-play you once they catch on, by holding your payments all for 7 days, etc, so unless your limit is really really high it's hard to really rape them (see alliant card, fucking cocksuckers, but I keep it because I can turn it around 4 times per month still so its worth it for the extra 1%)

I don't pay interest or carry a balance. I pay them off weekly.

>lmao, fucking bongs.
Since I've been traveling actually.
I could leave my wallet on the ground where I live in bongland and somebody would phone me up the next day to give it back

Damn, started a business a couple of months ago and didn't even know this, cheers user. Probably purchasing will not be more than 100-200k a year even after like 3 years desu but still good to know.

If you're an American and you use a debit card you're a fucking retard

Until the fair credit billing act is repealed use credit

You should be using credit anyway so the jews will place nice with you, but that act removes any reason not to

Chase private client, chase regular, chase sapphire credit. Feels goodman.jpg

Cheers to you user - good luck w/ the business. Hope it blows up big for you!

I have 10 or so cards all max'ed out with crypto purchases at 0% interest :^)

Centurion

Get on my level niggas

I'm assuming you're spending that on ad buys? Probably Facebook. I follow a few guys on Twitter who do that.

I just got this boomer card in the mail.

Is there any reason to get this besides if fly every goddamn month? I don't care how much I make, a $550 annual fee is a little off-putting.

Attached: platinum.png (500x317, 94K)

The application specifically, not the card.