Did you know that the grand daughter of benito mussolino is regularly screeching at random people for making fun of her...

Did you know that the grand daughter of benito mussolino is regularly screeching at random people for making fun of her grand father on twitter

Attached: large[1].jpg (1077x1143, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d2258884-Reviews-Ristorante_Da_Oscar-Milan_Lombardy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c3F8kLoazGg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, these are italian women for you

Attached: 1554046768026.jpg (638x381, 43K)

ok, this is great

What would happen if I sent her this?

Attached: break-the-pasta-in-half-so-that-it-fits-and-35925152.png (500x496, 338K)

How would you feel about people celebrating the death of your granddad and making cartoons about it? God I hate the French

Why has Jim Carrey been so political as of late? Is it just "washed up actor syndrome"?

Attached: 1554444095031.jpg (686x497, 68K)

Unironically based

Also, Jim Carrey is one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered. And the funny thing is that there are actually some leftists who take him seriously and think that he's got something "powerful" to say. JFL

> In response, Mussolini replied to Carrey on Twitter, tweeting "You are a bastard." In a subsequent series of tweets and replies, Mussolini called Carrey's artworks "dirty paper", posted insults in both English and Italian including "piece of human garbage" and "What about your piggy family?" against Twitter users critisizing her, tweeting pictures suggesting Carrey to draw Rosa Parks, native Americans and atomic bombings, before concluding with denouncing her critics as "antifa". Jim Carrey did not respond to any of Mussolini's posts.

>Jim Carrey did not respond to any of Mussolini's posts.

Absolutely based.

I don't know because you're leaving out the fact that said grandpa was a fascist fucking pig

She used to be hot

the rage is palpable lol

checked

Mussolini is still generally well liked in Italy though

desu she shouldn't have responded in the first place.

It's even better than that because Jim Carrey is Canadian, and all she did was shitpost at him about American history.

It was a flawless victory for him.

american lefties and communists are just neoliberals with a red coat paint

>American posters

>In 2006 she responded to claims by the transgender Italian M.P. candidate Vladimir Luxuria that she was a 'fascist' with the line "Meglio fascista che frocio" ("Better fascist than faggot").[37]

Attached: 1551034988664.png (327x316, 208K)

If my grandpa was the fucking inventor of totalitarianism I'd keep my head very, very low and my mouth very, very shut

Can any Italian confirm this?

based and redpilled

also did jim carrey's career tank so hard that now he resorts to scream about drumpf and le ebil nadsis?

kinda liked him

S A V A G E and F A S C I S T P I L L E D

jim carrey's always been a crazy retard

chek'd and kek'd

A french faggot? Colour me surprised. Last time I was in your sodomy filled land I was forced to kiss guys because that seems to be a custom in your country.
Also, fascism is essentially a fight for existence. It asks one question: Do you want to exist or not? From the "yes"-answer fascism sprouts. If you don't want to exist then that's fine. However, do not demonize those who do.

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d2258884-Reviews-Ristorante_Da_Oscar-Milan_Lombardy.html

He's pretty much gone insane. All he does now is draw pictures and post them on twitter.

Watch the Jerry Seinfeld interview with him on Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee if you want to know just how nuts he's gotten

Attached: djx5khpuyaaogjd.jpg (605x785, 178K)

That sounds like a knee-jerk, raging retort, not funny or witty.

I would hate my grandpa if he was Mussolini.

Kek and checked.

didnt get that vibe from desu. also hes playing dr eggman in that upcoming awful sonic movie.

>If my grandpa was the fucking inventor of totalitarianism

Attached: tenor.gif (454x454, 1.51M)

Fascist regime: doesn't exist.
Modern free societies: exist

Cope harder.

Based

not him but Mussolini committed war crimes on a massive scale

he's a piece of shit regardless of his political ideology

how low have spaniards fallen

Why would anything happen? Does she hate anime?

@103903358
OH NON NON NON

Attached: laughing2.jpg (250x241, 12K)

NAN MAIS HO!
COMMENT TU PARLES DE TON PERE?!

Attached: NanMaisOH.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Are you sure about that ?

lads, prepare the hoose, we've found another one

>free societies
OH NO NO NO

Also, you missed the point completely, which is alright. It hasn't been put into words yet and no one has been properly exposed to it except for my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3F8kLoazGg
she's a massive cunt but she made extremely comfy music tho

most retarded defense of fascism I've heard yet (and they're all retarded)

>death of your granddad

His grand father isn't a light Hitler tho

>382,800 civilians killed
>Ethiopia presented a bill to the Economic Commission for Italy of £184,746,023 for damages inflicted during the course of the Italian occupation. The list included the destruction of 2,000 churches, 535,000 houses, the slaughter or theft of 5,000,000 cattle, 7,000,000 sheep and goats, 1,000,000 horses and mules and 700,000 camels.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

>hoose
noose*

I wish you were born in 1920 so you could have died in a ditch somewhere in Belarus "defending your existence".

That's a custom in Italy too.
Only close friends and relatives tho.

cuck

>Yes, give me absolute power. If you support democracy in any way the commies win and you will cease to exist

Lukashenko did it better. Homosexuality wasn't even relevant to the interview but he just randomly said it was better to be a dictator than gay.

Attached: lukashenko better to be a dictator than to be gay.jpg (960x960, 59K)

cringe

>poltards like mussolini
>mussolini liked fucking niggers

oof

You project your modern moral system on history. That's never a good idea. It presumes objective morality and condones moral imperialism.

Democracy is a joke and I take absolutely no joy in saying this as a Swiss person.

Even guys? Kissing each other is a custom here in Eastern Switzerland too, but not among men.

Switzerland's really on the brink of collapse huh

> Even guys? Kissing each other is a custom here in Eastern Switzerland too, but not among men.
You project your Swiss moral system on Frenchmen. That's never a good idea. It presumes objective morality and condones moral imperialism.

lmao

Yes that would have been quite an aesthetic death. I will have my climax too, but it will be another one.

If he were Hitler I would have been even more proud. Also, I absolutely stand behind the numbers you presented. It's called war, Frenchie.

>le autismo swiss nazi arrives to shit up another thread with his LARPing

so Mussolini was based and was a fellow BLACK brother?

>your modern moral system on history
It didnt happend 5,000 years ago, in 1930 we already knew that raping, killing civilian, beheading them, torturing them, detroying houses, sheeo/goals and churches is wrong.

Ethiopian did nothing wrong and didnt ask to get conquered like cattle.

it was denounced by everyone. Mussolini only did it for his personnal glory.

go back to china

not replying is the perfect response. reminds me of when Kanye ranted about Drake for like 2 days straight and Drake never replied to him.

>Democracy is a joke! We NEED fascism! S-stop laughing! It's not funny!

Attached: soy crying about to shoot.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

And yet we had two of the most bloody wars. Also, I couldn't care less about the moral opinion of you, or anyone else, no matter in what period we are in (if it comes to judging events). I only care about existence and thus about convincing my kinsmen to adhere to my moral system and others to at least respect it.

>Also, fascism is essentially a fight for existence. It asks one question: Do you want to exist or not? From the "yes"-answer fascism sprouts. If you don't want to exist then that's fine. However, do not demonize those who do.

Attached: 1529175360381.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

when did the Swiss become shitposting retards?

>If you want to be the master of your own destiny and not a tool for a totalitarian government, you're a cuck
cuck

100 % sure.

go back to africa

that just sounds like cod philosophy for edgy teenagers

I respect different ways of living, even the blatant faggotry of the French, as long as it is no threat to my existence. Having France deteriorate might even be the best thing to happen to Switzerland if things go as planned.

>You live in the timeline where you can say that the descendants of a fascist dictator got literally dabbed on during a live broadcasting.

"Well liked" is the wrong way to put it. He's obviously always considered a criminal and possibly an idiot, but he was also arguably a "well meaning" idiot that legitimately tried to fix the country, like with agricultural projects, and some of the changes brought by his regime are still pretty much alive, like the institution of studying religion in school

A dictator's always a dictator, and fascism is always a bogeyman here, but still, it gets you wondering how the country would be today if he never existed. Also well liked or not i don't think most people would talk positively of his lynching, especially with how the wife was involved. But then again i can't say I'm too familiar with the point of view of the older generations

well if a canadian says it I guess I have to believe

>I only care about existence
What if existence is best served by not being a fascist?

>hurr genocide is good cus uhhhhhhhh i said so
>btw everyone pls have the same opinions as me
neck yourself

kek

It's not a real kiss, we just "touch cheeks" once or twice

>a Swiss talking about war
kek

>I was forced to kiss guys because that seems to be a custom in your country.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE IS SO, SO UNCONFIDENT IN HIS OWN SEXUALITY HE CAN'T KISS A MAN ON THE CHEEKS WITHOUT IMAGINING HIMSELF SUCKING HIS DICK IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS

Daily reminder Fascism is deeply rooted in frustrated homosexuality.

Attached: ultra giga chad.jpg (947x1200, 68K)

>IM SIMPLY PROTECTING MY RIGHT TO EXIST BY SENDING THOUSANDS OF MY COUNTRYMEN TO RAPE AND MURDER CIVILIANS OF A DIFFERENT NATION
autism

Blame Jow Forums for brainwashing underaged retards

Attached: 1548348619374.jpg (1000x1050, 125K)

god canadians are even worst than united stadians

it's just one autismo Jow Forumstard who LARPs as le next hitler
ignore him

Indeed, we absolutely are from an existential viewpoint.

>hurr genocide is good
Well it can be according to my moral system.

>btw everyone pls have the same opinions as me
No, I only want my kinsmen to have the same opinion as me. I want others to slowly deteriorate and tolerate my way of living.

>I only care about existence
I don't recommend Fascism, then. They are, after all, the losers of history.

>the existence of jewish peasants in rural ukraine is a threat to MY existence!

>a dictatorship ruled by homos

Jow Forums's wet dream

Well rape alone is a form of protecting ones existence, but I wouldn't support it within the tribe, only in encounters with enemy tribes. Same goes for murder.

You forgot about his attempts to destroy the mob

No, you can't say anything positive about him and get away with it.
The ones that still believe that are delusional boomers, and some hipsters that dig the aesthetics.
Mussolini is amply criticized by everyone when not laughed at for being a perverted megalomaniac manlet.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant kill communists

Attached: 33295665-5D7F-4387-92E3-D08E7F9D1537.jpg (2448x3264, 712K)

*dabs*

Which is what we do too, and only in the south

>democracy? Not a fan.

Attached: chad.jpg (1056x1247, 120K)

Which is ironic considering he basically created a murderous mob of his own, but yeah, that's another example i guess