You can't even buy a gum ball using one LINK

You can't even buy a gum ball using one LINK

Think about that. Your 4th industrial revolution coin can't even buy a small piece of individual candy. How pathetic is that? Even worse, how pathetic are LINK hodlers?

Attached: 2018_07_23_15_59_09_ChainLink_LINK_price_charts_market_cap_and_other_metrics_CoinMarketCap.png (728x311, 27K)

>supposed to be the chosen coin

Attached: chosen stinky.jpg (436x342, 22K)

>Imagine it's May 2010

You can't even buy a gum ball using one BTC

Think about that. Your 4th industrial revolution coin can't even buy a small piece of individual candy. How pathetic is that? Even worse, how pathetic are BTC hodlers?

Pic related is you OP.

Attached: op.png (211x239, 3K)

People were interested in BTC.
Nobody gives a fuck about chainlink.

>the most well known coin in existence
>the first cryptocurrency
>an amazing brand image and huge public interest even though the technology was and is shit

versus

>some shit no one outside of Jow Forums is bothered to understand
>that has a pretty fucking low chance of being adopted

That said, it’s the most promising project out there, I suppose. There’s actually the occasional update and all. The memes could provide for mass appeal one day.

It could just maybe meme itself into relevancy.

That said Ethereum got huge because of an amazing brand and fuck all else, Litecoin got huge because of the brand and fuck all else, so on and so forth.

IF Link gets expensive it will be the FIRST to become expensive due to ACTUAL PRACTICAL APPLICATION.

And that’s a big ask.

there are many other projects out there far more promising than chainlink. not saying chainlink is an obvious scamcoin but its not all that special either. oracles arent that difficult to implement.

I actually heard that Sergey Nazarov is actually a russian agent. The 32 million ICO in was to influence politicians. He is part of the Kremlin. If you own link you support the russian federation.

>many other projects out there far more promising than chainlink
throw some bones plz

It’ll have to rely on the superiority of its memes, then

Shit tier fud

Name 2 outside of BTC/ETH/Sky

.>be dApp dev
>need some external api data every 5 mins
>could write a quick oracle in an afternoon
>instead i am going to spend tens of thousands of dollars every 5 minutes to buy $1000 stinkie linkies so i can pay some virign neet neckbeard in moms basement to use his JSON parser.

Why would someone spend all this time on these fud posts? Think about that.

All i know is I owned link some months ago and was thinking of selling some of my xlm stack to get more link. At the time 3 xlm purchased one link, and now it's about to take 2 link to purchase 1 xlm. Thank god I didn't make that trade. That fact btfo of you faggots that keep saying it's just a bear market goys everything is going down. Yeah well few things short of a crack whore are going down as hard and fast as link

>Volume 760k
soon you retards will be holding your bags forever ahahahahah

Attached: 1531418947737.jpg (234x216, 33K)

Well current prices don’t reflect the potential of Link. It’s like saying BTC was bullshit at $3 dollars as a whole because people didn’t see the potential value at that time, store of value.

So just correlating xlm and Link due to prices is a bit short sighted user

If it saves money, businesses will use it.
It saves money.
Ergo, people will use it.

Which projects user?

The time and energy that these kids put into fudding link is bizarre. I can't believe they have nothing better to do than jerk off and make fud post. Is it even effective at bringing the price down? I guess if it is, thanks for the cheap link?

It's no longer to bring price down, it's either a pathological coping strategy or sadism. The former from holders that have a loser's mindset qnd are uncomfortable with their decision, the latter from holders and nonholders alike, both of whom want to fuck with people because they are aggressive sociopaths.

it does make me pity them
what kind of a human being becomes this?
poor empty souls

It's the human condition. Doesn't matter what you're talking about, these dynamics play out in every social situation.

But a former holder could comfortably buy back in at the current price?

kill yourself you deluded shitcoin shiller. No one is buying the garbage you're selling anymore you pathetic piece of human trash.

Ddepends on the person and their reasons for selling before.

>You can't even buy a gum ball using one LINK
lmfao

>>the first cryptocurrency
Wrong

BAT, TEZOS, ZRX to name a few. Also XMR, ETH, BTC. Problem is I don't listen to my own advice and have 100k Link. fuck.

>That said Ethereum got huge because of an amazing brand and fuck all else,

How can anyone be this retarded?

There's panic in this market right now and that should make you happy in a weird way. Uncertainty and doubt for this project is probably stronger now then it's ever been. If you are a true believer in this technology you will be tested here on out for the months to come like you have never been tested in an investment before. Just know that those who have strong enough faith to hold are those that will be rewarded.

Steady hands marine. Prove to yourself that your hands do not shake. Nothing about this project has changed dramatically and realize it's only small movements in price which are shaking hands currently.

shut up pajeet you poop on streets

Kek

same, have 75k link
on the bright side i did stock up on ZRX back when it was $0.10-0.15 and still holding a 20k bag of that

Attached: 1523517119100.jpg (720x549, 38K)

For all the fudding and shilling of LINK on Jow Forums, I very rarely see anyone who actually owns this coin in portfolio threads.