I hope you all have a wonderful week

I hope you all have a wonderful week

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-19h56m15s389.jpg (400x1080, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6QU94xAb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: tallpaleblonde.jpg (607x1080, 516K)

Attached: 4984333240c392be6692ebfd11ac82b9.jpg (1045x735, 214K)

Attached: talepaleblonde2.jpg (850x1080, 405K)

looks like my sister :/

>B-but it's a British tourist!

Attached: tallepaleblondex.jpg (1212x980, 697K)

post pic

Attached: tallpaleblonde3.jpg (850x1080, 342K)

was it you who took these pictures? kinda creepy

now i'm wondering if my ass was ever posted on some obscure online board without my knowledge

Who would steal photos of YOUR ugly arse?

nice
nevermind

post your ass to prove it's worthy of creepshotting

goddamn Italy why so pervert

Italians are so creepy

it's not a Brit user

maybe it's not as yummy as my sister's but i think it's still pretty good 2bh

and before anyone asks, YES I'M A GIRL BTW

I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY NOT TO (((YOU)))

80% of white people look the same so who fucking cares. Post this girl n a "guess the ethnicity" thread and you get 20 different countries replied. Now fuck off.

>elevator shoes

Pass.

>Flat ass
>Big fucking forehead
>Handicapped slag face
>wh*te

Sorry too many flaws. I pass

Post your sister's

Hang yourself.

still ugly tbqh

>flat ass
>looks like smells of cheese
>dry unlayered hair

>B-BUT MUH WHITE LEGS

niggers

>girls on my Jow Forums
probably underage as well

Attached: 1554173167166.jpg (208x242, 5K)

I will hire you as female plumber for diversity

only non-whites obsess over ugly white girls. get a life

Imagine being incel in Europe, most girls are like this, not one fat chick in sight

At least here in Brazil the few pretty ones are all bound to Chad, but in Europe everyone is around the same level in looks

guys i just realized something

echoes are commonly depicted as propagating in all directions, like ripples on a lake, but when it's recorded as sound it only propagates in one direction, because time only goes in one direction

like, when you edit sound in a sound editor, the echo only propagates to the right from the point where the echo effect is applied

i'm tripping my balls off right now

nice creep shots, mario

Attached: file.png (320x180, 79K)

but actually sound propagating in 3d space is more like ripples on a lake

>REEEE WHY DO YOU LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE

but in ALL directions

can you see it frens

Come on Luigi just look at this Bitch has that dropped jaw face with the ugly mouth and all, square shit that resembles fucking robocop without the helmet on. She literally looks like a thumb finger.
Flat ass and no tits, caused by low to zero estrogen. only a weeabo nigger would date anything like this.

Attached: 6194AC89-1C09-4872-BF76-CDABC0C573A3.jpg (678x452, 67K)

Sound expands in many directions but is captured from one. What are you on?

>bla, bla, bla
>2/10, wouldn't do it

Attached: file.png (1080x810, 1.22M)

Nice teen

she can still be a beautiful human being worthy of love and comfort and when she was born her dad was happy and maybe overwhelmed by responsibility and she's going to age and die one day but all the experiences she'll experience and share with others along the way will be hers before the universe reclaims her body and spirit

i only took a micro dose of dry mushrooms, but they seem to be very potent, or maybe i'm just really sensitive to them, it's hard to tell

so there are infinite points in space from which the sound can be captured

micro doses are weird in that either your stomach absorbs them and you're basically sober, or they start to hit unexpectedly

Yes but there has to be an observer. Or else they're not 'sound', just waves

I had a polish gf once

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6QU94xAb8

what was she like? i heard this opinion from some westerners that slav girls can be quite intense, sometimes not in a good way

the observer thing is so weird, there are so many waves going on around us all the time, but until someone directs their attention to them, they exist only as potentialities, or maybe they don't even exist at all until we choose to observe them?

she was very westernized, pro eu and didn't like a lot of things about poland. disparages its history, and even the food. I wasn't allowed to proclaim liking polish things much.

intelligent, strong-willed. I don't really know if that is the stereotype

Attached: catholicculture.jpg (1280x1300, 434K)

hearing about fractals while tripping used to blow my mind when I was quite young

self-disparagement is common among poles, but i think there's a good side to it, because it makes us want to work toward improving things, and it has to start with the recognition of the bad things around us

but it's not so good when taken to its extreme, especially when this energy is not channeled productively, but as a sort of self-punishment, then its often coupled with a lack of gratitude for the things we have, or lack of appreciation for the broader context within which we have to operate

there is also identity confusion among the diaspora. they want to identify more with europe, and the accept the westerners' views about poland

How is your trip going? Do you feel any effects at all?

yeah, the fractals are very mysterious

the mandelbrot set kinda looks like the buddha sitting on a cushion, hehe, i'm sure one could go wild with this idea

Indeed it is called the buddhabrot
damn, wish I had something to trip on right now. I had not taken, drank or smoked anything above food or natural air for many years as a personal choice

Attached: main-qimg-ddace7ab721951cbafebb2f21aae46d1-c.jpg (1600x1600, 803K)

Don't mind the triggered, euro-centric beliefs are not cool right now

it feels okay now. i often feel anxious at the beginning, before my mind relaxes and stops judging and trying to fight it off and just surrenders into the experience

i see only mild visual effects, like the floral patterns on the carpet moving, and the part of the lamp that is like the hat of the lamp (i forgot what it's called in english) has a sort of bluish/purplish tint at the edges of it

lampshade?

anxiety is one reason why I stopped taking drugs. (another is to have better health). but sometimes anxiety is good for reaching a higher level of peace and contentment, and then you reach higher level of anxiety

try to enjoy the trip instead of wasting it on some random stranger on the internet

lampshade, yes

sometimes i feel to talking to someone while tripping, but i'm scared my behavior would alarm people somehow, given how these things are, so i usually go it alone

maybe it's better to do it with a random stranger on the internet, so thanks for keeping me company, italia, the trip is not wasted

all of my very last trips have been by myself, even for those where having a sitter is recommended. I always had that final shred of self-control not to go out the front door or do something very crazy lol

everyone gets some degree self-conscious about their behavior, and it's multiplied when you're intoxicated. Yeah it's fun to trip with someone in a safe worry-free setting and just talk

Do you want to give me a throwaway?

>I had not taken, drank or smoked anything above food or natural air for many years as a personal choice
i can relate to that

i took over 3 dried grams the other day, and at times it was so intense that i wished i could go back to the normal state so bad, and not alternate between heaven and hell for what felt like eternity, but once you ingest it there's no going back, and you have to deal with it one way or another. there was also one state that was completely otherworldly, neither good nor bad, just really hard to describe, and it made me want to take a higher dose still, to delve deeper into it, but i don't know if i will ever have the balls to do it

what is happening in this thread

Attached: 2sy7z.png.jpg (259x383, 81K)

what's a throwaway? sorry if a retard question

sometimes the only thing for it is to soldier up and take a heroic dose haha. I have passed through many worlds that way. reminds me of this kafka quote
not saying you should do so now, it is too late in the night for mushrooms if you want to wake up for something tomorrow

Attached: beyondacertainpoint.jpg (850x400, 89K)

I look at these historical war photos and think of how utterly different the lives of these soldiers might have been from that of the girl in OP's image or from any of ours.

Lmao euros think this is a good ass

imagine being this much of a nigger

a throwaway account or email. mail.yandex.com doesn't require a phone number for registration

sometimes i feel like i should just go full mckenna, at least once in my life, but i'm also the kind of person who can convince himself that 'death by astonishment' is an actual possibility

>himself
so you're a guy

im kidding

yeah, i'm another pole, i just replied to the girl who used the echoes

it must've changed your impression of me, if you thought i was a girl, lol, that's okay though

[email protected], if you still feel like talking some time, fren

i'm gonna go read a book or something now, i'm slowly coming down

>it must've changed your impression of me
no, it didn't

anyway I just made [email protected]

Have a good evening "mister" :)

BBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

Italy is trying to take this title of worst posters away from Finalnd.