>that 30 year old boomer who gets doxxed by biz

Attached: bucko.jpg (3000x5000, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/10386404
zillow.com/homes/recently_sold/Falls-Church-VA/house,condo,townhouse_type/51781559_zpid/4679_rid/1500000-1700000_price/5970-6766_mp/6m_days/globalrelevanceex_sort/38.913492,-77.156125,38.884569,-77.202259_rect/14_zm/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10386404#p10386569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

just another day in paradise

Attached: 1530941919687.jpg (376x334, 50K)

damage control from the boomer fag that got doxxed?

lmfao

kek

explain

nice guns bro

A bunch of artists thought they doxxed someone in northern Virginia who just happen to live

Where were you fren?!

LMFAO

okay this is epic

so OP lives right next to the CIA, Department of Homeland Security, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the ATF and the National Counter Terrorism Center. Must be a huge coincidence!

That guy is such a fag.

This doxxing shit is a bunch of faggot bullshit. I wish one of you pussies would do that to me and show up at my house. I'd kidnap you, lock you in the basement, and shove pineapples up your ass as stress relief.

found the doxxed OP

Don't mind me just spreading this for visibility.

I genuinely hope someone burns his fucking house down with his child inside. I want him to suffer.

Attached: disgusting child posting faggot dox.png (1892x1050, 1.05M)

OP You do a great job protecting this country from threats foreign and domestic. keep up the good work! Ignore this faggot.

What's habbeding here?

The house prices listed are different

why are you so angry at this guy, holy shit you bitter faggot

Post the thread

t. original OP shitting his pants at being doxxed

I hope your child dies of SIDS you fucking faggot

I gotchu senpai

what is your hate against his guy? because he likes posting here? holy shit kys

who is this millennial twat and why should anyone care?

>disgusting child posting faggot dox.png
I'm guessing it's something to do with child posting that has him riled up.

Have fun going to work tomorrow and worrying all day about if anyone has come to harass your wife and child at home you pathetic faggot.

he posted a pic of him holding his baby in his new home and this jealous faggot is trying to ruin his life. the guy just seems like a regular dude who likes posting here and this angry virgin is trying to make it personal.

jesus

Ohhhh sheeeitt. It's that guy that was making fun of everyone.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Rekt.

youre going to die poor and alone might as well just slit your wrist now

At least I don't have to tell my wife that she needs to be careful around the house with our child because I'm such a fucking faggot I used my offspring to start threads on Jow Forums. Stop posting and go board your windows up your pathetic faggot

Attached: pathetic skinnyfat faggot.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>he posted a pic of him holding his baby in his new home and this jealous faggot is trying to ruin his life. the guy just seems like a regular dude who likes posting here and this angry virgin is trying to make it personal.

I still don't understand why anyone should care. Its all cringe, the obsessed doxxer slightly more than the retard posing with vidya plastic gunz but its all cringe..

Wot? What the fuck is wrong with your head? No one gives a shit. Except you.

Wait until I find out where you work, faggot. Bet you won't be posting your disgusting child on here anymore like Jow Forums is your personal Facebook

I work for the government. Might want to be careful. Threats like this will land you in federal prison.

Good thing I don't live in America then, but you should really stop giving away personal information before someone finds you and sets your home on fire while you sleep.

I literally just read about this storm in a teacup in this thread. The guys a dick for posting gun pose pics (and I don't like his taste in firearms) that being said. I can see comments that this directed against someone who is identified as putting you in jail.
>I don't have to tell my wife that she needs to be careful around the house with our child because I'm such a fucking faggot I used my offspring to start threads on Jow Forums

A bitter autistic sperg got jealous of this normie.

If you're that angry with the world, at least have the balls to KYS.

zillow.com/homes/recently_sold/Falls-Church-VA/house,condo,townhouse_type/51781559_zpid/4679_rid/1500000-1700000_price/5970-6766_mp/6m_days/globalrelevanceex_sort/38.913492,-77.156125,38.884569,-77.202259_rect/14_zm/

>land of the "free"
>can get put in jail for comments made on Jow Forums

top jej, great nation you got there. Nice place though.

Hahaha kek

You've lost it. What the fuck is your problems with this guys kid? BTW newfag people self dox themselves on 4chains every fucking day, you're not some miracle worker.

Also that doesn't constitute a threat, it's just the truth. He needs to tell his wife he got himself doxxed by shitposting on Jow Forums. I hope she divorces him.

I wasn't the one that doxxed him, I'm just making damn sure the info doesn't just disappear and instead gets maximum visibility. Maybe someone more internet-savvy than me will take the info and run with it :^)

Shut up faggot he deserves it

Yeah you can go to jail for threatening a minor, incitement, harassment and stalking. You might not like that but once you are talking about an identified person you are in that zone. You genuinely seem fucked in the head to me and will to any one who reviews your posts. He's some normie with a kid. Big deal, unfuck your brain. Are you on medication?

>He needs to tell his wife he got himself doxxed by shitposting on Jow Forums. I hope she divorces him.

Why the fuck would she, me or anyone care? You're not important, don't you see that? No one is going to go an attack some random dick because he has a house. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I guarantee this man’s a fat American. Kys retard what has you do up in arms? Did he post CP or are you just a nigger?

Oh iam not sure about that, give a specific person a little wrong information and this person wants to kill you.

Maybe someone finds out his name and stuff like that and say he is a pedophile.

That's it then with him.

(just a thought)

Cry me a river, are you his fucking wife? Are the two of you furiously trying to engage in damage control while your dirty little child cries alone?

when did Jow Forums become filled with moralfaggots like yourself?

You're glowing in the dark

>A bunch of artists
did they paint a good picture?

>Shut up faggot he deserves it
Why? And deserves what? The internet is full or similar morons with similar bland taste in guns . Who cares? This place is not your personal army of obsessive butthurt because you have less than some normie faggot. You come across as pilled up on meds.

> he doesn't know that Jow Forums wipes exif when you post pics automatically for a while now

Exif data had nothing to do with this retard outing himself

shit well i missed the thread. Honestly, we are all older here just trying to make money. Why the fuck is this nerd worrying about some guy?

No I'm just an user you paranoid fuck. What damage? You're just some pilled up retard or it seems that way.

>Maybe someone finds out his name and stuff like that and say he is a pedophile.

What drugs are you on?

t. 40 year old leftover neck beard from /b/ 08’.
You’re sperging pretty hard here bub just letting you know

I started posting in '06, '08 still makes you a cancerous faggot.

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE?

Unironically can I send you my resume? I am clearance eligible and fresh out of college for IT. It my dream to defend the nation

>he’s been here even longer than I thought
By God man you obviously need a break. Just take a good hard look at yourself nigger this isn’t /b/

Quick rundown?

Underrated

>Quick rundown?

As far as I can tell, normie has kid house and some pilled up underage doxed his house and now wants to threaten normies kid and for some reason he can't explain make people think normie is a pedophile? Dick normie posts dumbass picture holding very bland taste guns like a spaz. Pilled up summerfag underage thinks he's a haax0r and is planning to bomb normie or something. Its pretty fucking weird. Beyond the pilled up underage looney tunes faggot its a nothing mostly

some retard thought he was doxxing some normie but was likely himself doxxed by some alphabet agency

kill yourself you disgusting moralfaggot

Some shithead has been posting threads with his dirty little kid in the OP bragging about having "made it" from his cookie-cutter shit American home. He even went so far as to post mortgage docs and other incriminating evidence. Recently he tried that shit again and someone in the thread dumped his address. He posted one more cringy follow-up holding some guns in a pathetic attempt to threaten people. The thread then 404'd but not before people saved the info and will hopefully be spreading it.

The guy is an idiot but you are way too mad about this lmao I can’t imagine being this jealous of somebody
8/8 thanks for the hues nigger

>incriminating evidence

of what? I'm not following your incomprehensible sperging at all?

>He even went so far as to post mortgage docs and other incriminating evidence.
On the one hand, but why? On the other hand, y u so mad

I'm not jealous in the slightest. If his life was truly fulfilling he wouldnt self-dox himself by posting his shitty child and shitty home in a vain attempt to impress anonymous strangers on the internet. He's a pathetic faggot.

>his dirty little kid
why are you obsessed with this anons kid? Are you some sort of cripplechan mutant thing or something?

fag op posted made a thread bragging about his 1M dollar house and got doxxed by some user that got buthurt and we got this gem

Attached: bucko.jpg (1452x1712, 385K)

Desu you seem the pathetic faggot, he's just a normie dick. You on the other hand are a comedy goldmine. What is your age and medication?

Yeah I read it, shot taste in gunz. Vidya tier. But the goldmine is spergbot. Its all cringe. At the moment its spergbot has scored 8/10 on the cringe scale and normie is 7/10

>What are you gonna do bucko?

I dont disagree at all but you too are an enormous faggot user just take a look back on all your posts lmao

Why would anyone do this? What drives a man to post his information on an anonymous board? Why would you try to prove yourself to people that you'll never ever see or know exist? You have to be a different breed. I hope you realize something is off user. God speed. Also, blast yourself senpai.

Attached: The Navy.jpg (570x797, 42K)

Why should I give a shit, it's an anonymous imageboard you fucking loser. What difference does it make? At least I'm not stupid enough to leave a trail where I can be harassed beyond this thread lmao. You take the internet far too seriously if any of this even gives a mild rise out of you

faggotry of a tremendous magnitude, close behind which is the faggotry on display from all these bleeding heart faggots defending a self-doxxing normie faggot

I'm in better mental and physical shape than you

why the fuck would anyone bother with this? Still not getting it. Spastics self dox on /k or in /soc dumb poses pretty regularly.What's special about this?

maybe he just likes it here and he thought we were his frens

I feel sorry for the guy, he was one of us and he made it. then bitter poorfags try to dox him.

>anonymous hides behind 7 proxys
>false flags a thread on darknet pedophile forums asking for stranger to DP his babby and planning a daisy destruction
>tip off the Feds because I am the feds (anonymous is everywhere we never forget never forgive)
>wait and watch as OPs life crumbles

or they send him a clown and a bouncy castle
everything is possible from the moment you are doxxed on the chans

Attached: 1529859495050.jpg (1790x1640, 234K)

ITT a bunch of samefags and white knights LOL

>I'm in better mental and physical shape than you

Possibly but from the shit you post unlikely.

claiming to be a federal agent is a felony

>white knights
This does not mean what you think it does. One thing I have to know from cripplechanspergbot if you are listening? What are you hodling?

>claiming to be a federal agent is a felony

Unless he actually is because that would explain the mortgage.....in which case cripplechanspegbots life is about to get really interesting in a bad way

read again
what it means is anonymous can be everywhere and they can fuck with you in all kinds of ways that you can't even imagine
never let yourself get doxed stupid normalfag
or one day you wake up with a bouncy castle in your driveway or niggers getting lured to your house

>be 30 year old boomer
>post pics of your house and kid on Jow Forums
>do this just to show off to autistic neets who haven't made it
why the fuck do you retards think he got doxxed? that's just playing with fire.
alternative theory:
>be autistic neet
>high school bully makes it, flexes on instagram/facebook
>steal his photos and leave a trail of info for dox
>trick Jow Forums into being ypa
either fucking way topkek

>HAHA OMG WE SENT PIZZA TO THIS GUYS HOUSE

no one is going to fuck with this guy aside from pizza and phone calls. none of you have the balls to do anything harmful to him or his family. kys

>you take the internet far too seriously if any of this even gives a mild rise out of you
That’s the point I’ve been trying to make to you this whole time lmao you’re wayy too emotionally invested in this I’m just here to laugh at you and point out the error in sperging too hard. You’ve been here how long you should know this by now 60/40 chance your a brown of some kind

I would also like to know this lol I’d like to get rid of those bags immediately

sauce
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10386404#p10386569

thanks for the (you) faggot

Fuck it I might send him a gold coin tomorrow. I have oppositional defiance disorder.

there is lots of crazy people on Jow Forums, anything could happen.

>what it means is anonymous can be everywhere and they can fuck with you in all kinds of ways that you can't even imagine

And what makes you think that you are not talking to oldfags from the sticky nether regions of anonops kid?

not anymore. They all left

Was going to post this. This website is the insane asylum of the internet.