This should be the EU

This should be the EU.

Attached: Blank_Map_of_Europe.png (963x871, 215K)

I forgot some tiny countries like NI and Luxembourg but whatever.

>Britain a member
nope

Remove Britain. Add Slovenia, Crotia, Hungary and of course Iceland.

>excluding Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia
Shit map

I also forgot Iceland. Hungary and Croatia are poor countries, poor countries should never join the EU. Britain should absolutely be a member, they are a very strong economic force. Slovenia could be added.

Economy is Europe's greatest strength but we are being dragged down by Eastern Euros.

If poor countries are not allowed, why is Poland a member? What about the southern shitholes? No, we must accept Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary into the EU.

Britain absolutely should not be a member because they are our enemy.

Poland has massive potential, no? They are growing each year, close to Germany and have a large (white) population.

Why should poor small countries like Croatia or Hungary be allowed?

Either underage or braindead.

Attached: 1544076764410.png (305x287, 192K)

fixed it

Attached: eumap.png (963x871, 216K)

No, you NEED us.

You have double our population less than half of our gdp. I'm sick of this.

Poland is pathetic. They have 7 times the population of Finland and only twice the GDP.
Not to mention that they are Slavs.
Then we have another shithole that you included, Poortugal.
Hungary and Croatia should be allowed because they are good countries. Economy is not the only thing that matters.
We need more men for our army, that's why I'm in favor of keeping Poland as well. We will use Eastern Europe as a shield against Russians. They can't contribute economically since they are subhuman, but at the very least the people can be used as a resource. We simply need to take control and realize what needs to be done. EU needs to become the number #1 power in the world. EU needs to ally China and accept the fact that Anglos and Russians are the enemy. All of Europe, Britain excluded, is welcome in my EU.

Almost, forgot the civilized middle /mena/ places.
>inb4 muh sandniggers
Tunisia, Lebanon and Turkey absolutely deserve the spot and were just cucked out of being decent countries by Islam.

Attached: eumap.png (963x871, 227K)

What is the correlation between those two things?

>Including Eastern An*tolia and Armenia.
Also why stop at Lebanon and not go further to include Israel when you are at it?

>tiny countries like NI
cmon that's just lazy

>Turkey
NEVER!
>Tunisia
they are welcome

Means your 4 times as shit.

At least they are a country, which remained intact even under Ottoman rule, not a political joke.

I forgot about them, I guess they could join too.
Stop complaining about armenians, they simply complain that you got your retarded kurd minions to kill them a century ago, it's ridiculous and serbnigger tier.

turks are nice lads

ummm. try again, sweaty.

Attached: FTFY.png (963x871, 161K)

ftfy

Attached: bestEU.png (963x871, 226K)

where did germany go?

>g*rmany
no such thing

>Includes all of the countries in a 3000km radius
Merkel/10

Attached: OHSHREKWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

They are the poorest, the most backwards country in region. In comparison Azerbaijan and even Syria would fare better than them.

Maybe azeris because of oil money.
Syria is an absolute shithole and they are all at gaziantep now so maybe they are richer now that they are turks' slaves (as it should be tbqhwyf)

Replace Germany with Chile, Argentina for Sweden & Norway and Uruguay for Denmark.
Peace in the EU

We should create the European Reform League with the following goals and polocies:

- United states of Europe
- strong border defences and no migration
- socially conservative values
- economically left leaning policies
- Integrating Russia and her colonies in to the EU state
- moving the capital to Vienna. Ending the retarded Brussels bureaucracy.
- total exclusion of the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland from the Union
- keeping the UK inside of the Union
- European defence pact
- Anti American policies
- Annexation of Switzerland
- incradible amount of money dedicated to research

Attached: map_retard.png (963x871, 217K)

Dude, fuck off, no one asked for your disgusting opinion. Brown people aren't even considered even if they were rich.

Poland has insanely low crime rates though. They may be poor but they are the daddy slav country and can grow into a good country later.

Hungary has 14k gdp per capita and croatia even lower at 13k per capita. Hungary 9m pop. and Croatia 4m pop. Don't know why you have such a hardon or them.

>keeping the netherlands and thus the biggest port of the world outside the union.
autism

t. walloon white trash

I'm Flemish. Part of Germanics. The most important people on planet Earth.

v4 countries
>italy and iberian countries
>ireland

congratulations, you incorporated leeches

>integrating Russia and her colonies in to the EU state
replace this with the destruction of the Russian state and that list is pretty based.

Attached: 1531914878024.jpg (1024x955, 1.18M)

We can always build up Antwerpen Nantes.

>flemoid
lick my boots cuck

Attached: felipe segundo.jpg (515x640, 83K)

It's either have a large population with military ties to be self sustaining in defence or rely on alliances with countries like the US if we are too small. Baltic people are smarter slavs so they have potential. Estonia is based.

/thread

Attached: 1554664982571.png (963x871, 214K)

Remove Poland the Baltics Slovaquia and Spen .... And Binland, they belong to the Khanate

We must the beast, not kill it.

Here is my plan:

First we include Russia in ERASMUS
Then we incrase trade with them
Then we launch social media campaign to make them believe we are their friends
Then we shackle their economy to the EU
Then we share the profit made from the economy with the Russian common people
Finally we allow them to join

mean for
also We must tame the beast, not kill it.

Greece has more its place than Poland. Fuck you.

Shut up mongol

Attached: EUNetContributionCombined.png (1100x850, 22K)

No, this should be it.

Attached: novaUE.png (963x871, 214K)

Attached: Huxit.png (768x465, 174K)

He's right about Croatia though.
We're poor and on top of that we're the only east euro count that doesn't benefit from the eu, as a matter of fact, the country is going to shit even faster since we joined the union because most of our good and skilled workforce left and is still leaving never to return. I don't remember our busses breaking down almost on weekly basis because we didn't have proper mechanics before we entered the eu. Plus we probably won't ever enter the schengen so we can only dream about free movement because a certain count keeps vetoing every possible application in every world organization we applied for the last 30 years.
Croatia not being in the eu would be a win-win imo.

Let us in

No you are the most evil country together with Saudi Arabia and USA.

You know you want it.

Same happens to Serbia. The answer is more EU, not less EU.

God I wish this could happen. I'd love a Northern European Union with the Netherlands.

Attached: not_dead_yet_pepe.png (500x400, 21K)

I just singlehandedly fixed your shitty map

Attached: 1554664982571.png (962x862, 229K)