FOMO3d GOLD

GROUND FLOOR f3d with NO P3D DISTRIBUTION OR TEAMS = GREATER DIVIDENDS

literally less than 3 eth as I post this. Get in or be left out.

Attached: 23b4c332c2cc2d32747888189cef3a86.png (1219x513, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f3dgold.me/play
shrimp.world/
etherscan.io/address/0x6ab16482010915d89c6a9e2fdd60176eb4c01f1d#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

f3dgold.me/play

kill yourself

You're so fucking dumb. These things print money below 50 ETH. You literally would only post this if you've not even bothered to spend 30 seconds looking at these. I've made $500 in a day off of ~50 eth entries on these. Getting in this early on one is literally free money.

Yeah you're the dumbfuck from the other thread. Since you cashed out now its time to shill another one, i hope you fucking die. Fucking piece of shit

Meh, this is a shitty clone, join the Jow Forums original, a *reverse* FOMO contract. The timer counts down instead of up. It's genius.

shrimp.world/

>contract is taking off
>almost 8 AM in Hong Kong, Chinese haven't woken up yet
>contract is already going parabolic

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 6.32.07 PM.png (726x710, 298K)

Haven't made any other threads of this and there's no way to cash out of these. The code is fucking posted on etherscan. Dunce.

This one is already at 120 ETH you retard. The one I posted has LESS THAN THREE.The dividends will be 10x that one. The "clone" also gives better dividends because the money isn't being siphoned off into p3d or devs.

>The one I posted has LESS THAN THREE.The dividends will be 10x that one
Hahaha nobody is going to use that piece of shit generic clone. This one's way more fun. Fuck off with your scam.

shrimp.world/

Reppin'.
Nigger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 7.39.42 PM.png (956x164, 46K)

kill yourself shilling something that's already dried up in terms of potential returns. Scam someone else's thread.

>70% of replies are OP
lmao how sad, dead clone

do not trust him

>kill yourself shilling something that's already dried up in terms of potential returns. Scam someone else's thread.
hahahaha you could make more money just investing in keys in shrimp.world/ but instead you shill your pathetic clone that nobody cares about

sageru

Nobody will make any money investing in a bad idea that's already 120 ETH deep. You know this. This is 3 ETH, ground floor, with no dividends going to scamming devs like yours. Fuck off of my thread. No one is investing in your shitty scam.

Fomofive has had 0.1 ETH invested in the last 4 hours. Talk about dead. This one just started.

It's still alive and well, dumb Pajeet

shrimp.world/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 7.56.44 PM.png (948x868, 407K)

No it isnt

You really are an idiot if you don't get in this one early. Especially so if you regretted not joining the other ones at pre-100 or even pre-1000 eth in the pot.

Report all the pajeets you see for ref spamming.

there's literally been 0 ref links so far

I meant to reply to this

no ref links because I'm not a pajeet. This one is LITERALLY ground floor right now. Already made $7 on an $80 investment (I am poor)

hopefully this blows up soon, we can all make it if this gets to over 100eth within the week, I also put around $80 in like 5 mins ago. Knowing Jow Forums though they'll ignore it now out of emotion and then post wojacks and / or continue to FUD when everyone who got in this early made an insane ROI

Link the contract?

This thing is practically undiscovered. This is the only post about it online. It removed the p3d payout so the dividends are greater - around every 4x you make your investment back, which means that this only needs to go to 12 eth for you to start making profit at this level. Other knockoffs are in the hundreds of ETH after a few days. This one just started.

etherscan.io/address/0x6ab16482010915d89c6a9e2fdd60176eb4c01f1d#code

I checked it user on diffchecker, only things removed were p3d divs and the 'teams' mode where you pick a team. I'm pretty sure that more eth goes to pot and divs also, something like 80% goes to pot vs 40% in the original game.

Here's the contract so you can check it for yourself: 0x6AB16482010915d89C6a9e2Fdd60176EB4C01f1d

the 4x thing is interesting i didn't know that, how did you come up with that? whats the math behind it?

Nice, thanks. Seems some people are getting on this. Ill safe it with some poorfag amount

I hope we make it big together anons, I already made so much on the original f3d and the one thats at 120eth right now, if this one gets to the size of the clone only and we got in pre-5 eth we're gonna be pretty happy :)

Yeah. Really surprising how that other one got to 126 tho. Didnt get in cause of metamask clog earlier.

well I'm in, i see huge profit at this stage, thanks for share user

I'm rich

Attached: shrimp.png (414x116, 9K)

lol its just starting, wait until we're over 50 eth

kek, keep your ego in check.

I was a little leery because my withdraw wasn't processing, but it just went through. $15 back on my $80. reinvesting.

Checked.

Threw in 1 eth let's go.

earned back 10% here btw. Lets see how this goes

Fuck off and get a real job. It's funny watching these fags play with their parents allowance thinking they're gonna make it big. Have fun when your shitty clone caps at 15 eth and devs cash everything out

Why is it going so slow OP? i need my divvies.

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

you aren't shillng it hard enough fren

Shit my metamask hasn't sent the ETH yet. Shill less frens.

Rather wait for the OG fomo short to come out in 3 days than burn money on another copied pajeet shit making peanuts.

I'm bumping this thread because I feel bad for you. Desperately shilling your clone, one of the laziest crappy ones i've seen yet (and there are some real shitty ones). Even after wasting hours of your time the pot it still under 5 ETH. I bet you had visions of a 100+ even 1000+ ETH pot. Maybe even thought this was your ticket to getting rich. But the reality is no one gives a shit about your clone. This ones going no where.

Get gud

You're bumping this thread because you're mad I'm shilling something you didn't find first. It's taken me total, maybe 10 minutes to check and reply to shit in this thread, brainlet. This one's already got $2,000 in the pot, and someone's going to get it. Money talks. This thing just started and gives better returns than all the others btw, this is the best clone out there.