/MENA/

Attached: lol.png (749x960, 167K)

Reminder that native french shitposters were not a rare sight here last year.. where have they been?

>Look at Lebanon, They happen to be the least arabized "Arabs", They also happen to be pure Phoenicians. What a shock
What did he mean by this?

Attached: wat.jpg (600x1067, 45K)

Heard your borders with Morroco are having trouble, Nafri war when?

sucking big maghrebi cock atm

Attached: 1492436651-14924283855702.png (2973x1761, 703K)

>right
>ARAPED
>left
>phoenician BVLLS

the ammount of cringy beta orbiters here is astonishing

We don't even think of you lmao
rent free Iran/Saudi military base "country"

are lebanese truly white? and the hottest ethnicity on the planet

Attached: image0-5.jpg (320x320, 9K)

as plastic as Iranians and Koreans
Tunisians are what you are looking for

Nope, just a meme.

whiter than you, pajeet

>rent free Iran/Saudi military base "country"
>That my people die trying to reach only to work for 100$ a month here
Imagine your country being such a shithole that you need to work in a smaller shithole to survive
I know, You see, Levint Arabs are the decents of ancient greeks and phonicans and canniis who were all whites
we also are decents of germanic crosdads, we are whites bro

>tunisian
Just another meme cause they're the most liberals or idk. There are more light skinned algerians than tunisians. Tunisian females are better looking though. Algerian men > tunisian men tho.

you are NOT white and you will NEVER be white
simple as

all will change soon so I really dont care and won't imagine you bedouin subhuman

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

Jordan stats:
13.5cm
170 cm
145 kg
There's a country that is ethnically and culturally exactly the same as Palestine. So of course, when they took them in they armed them, which led them a not so unsurprising chimp-out. They kick them out, to Lebanon, with their weapons leading to Lebanon's 15 year long civil-war and a direct cause of the reason why Lebanon is a shithole. And now? Now they're the worst MENA flags reposting ifunnyjunk memes as a response to me questioning their really strange post.

>They armed them
I'm pretty sure we didn't give them weapons and tell them to go on collecting taxes as if they ruled the place
>Its our fault for kicking the trouble makers
If they saw how stupid palarats are, Why take them in the first place?
>We will become a superpower by 2020
I'm a green eyed redhead with blue eyes and blonde hair

>europeans: "greeks are not white"
>araps and indians: "whites here are decendants of ancient greeks"

Attached: bebe.jpg (400x400, 29K)

what are you doing in jordan

"whites" in the levant, with blue eyes or blonde hair, are mostly turkish and circassian rapebabies.
the ones with brown skin and green eyes in syria are kurdish mutts.

Post pic.
Not suprising since the main contact arabs in egypt and the levant historically had with europeans were greeks.

>muh supahpawa
lowkey cope no not close but economically yes and that is what you were using to shame us after the economic reforms all the stats and predictions changed soon you will be begging us subhuman bedouin pales mutt cocksleeve

Algerian men are abusive and have terrible attitudes.

You see, Palestinians and Jordanians, are the jews of Arabs, so it is not strange that they lie and fabricate things to suit their bullshit. Look at him friend-begging Lebanese people by posting Phoenician memes, even though Lebanon is very Arab, in a good way.

>indians claiming to be white or descendent of greeks

its prob bc a greek a smelly brown mutt compared to a swedish BVLL

>Jews of Arabs
Jews have an average IQ of 110+ while Arabs have 84, I guess that's a good thing
I keep asking myself the same question
>Post your pic on this anonymous site that is full of nice people
>Emperor SISI will save our country
God, You Egyptians are retarded

>tf
>tp

palestinians are def the jews of arabs, jordanians for the most part are honest and very msakeen. I would argue Syrians are the biggest jews, they are known for their tajara

your kandoora is showing

my point is that how whites in levante (including egypt) are greeks or ancient greeks when greeks themselves aren't different a lot from the averag levantine, not saying they are same btw but they aren't different a lot
it's mostly + crusaders to a lower level, Ottoman empire changed everything

>whites in levante (including egypt) are greeks
What about Caucasian Mamluks?

Notice how the Jordanian has bad reading comprehension. I didn't say that Failis/Turds are the jews of MENA, I said that they are the jews of Arabs, so of course, the IQ will remain thirdie-tier, and even lower, since they never contributed things, except lies.

omg, read again my post and you will understand

cope bedouin subhuman

>the ones with brown skin and green eyes in syria are kurdish mutts.

Attached: svp.jpg (1055x1063, 99K)

sorry sweaty, facts don't care about your feelings

I am North-Atlantid. But it makes sense, the green eyed Middle Easterners are ugly as shit.

I couldn't understand your post

Attached: heh.png (710x275, 93K)

ايه اخبارك

*Salahadin

>What about Caucasian Mamluks?
it's exactly what i'm saying, the majority of whites (anyone who have light hair or light eyes or both) in egypt and levant are decendants of Ottoman Empire, Mamluks.. not greeks like a lot of people claim
first because the average greek himself doesn't have light hair/eyes, and second you can't keep those two things for thousand of centuries, specially in region like north africa

>They never contributed things
Damn, Having the highest researchers per capita in the entire middle east and between all Musl*m countries feels great.

levant and egyptian christians / druze with fair traits probably have them because of greeks or crusaders, not as a result of ottoman rule, since their communities are isolated and only marry in-group.

eshkol was the best egyptian ruler

Attached: B0T00106A.jpg (750x750, 259K)

Don't remind me of my inferior genes, though I never liked the Greek either.
owo and the Algerians have them because of the french?

Will you join my right wing semetic supremacy Levant nationalism party, Brother?

>owo and the Algerians have them because of the french?
maybe some
but the majority are from Barbary slave trade and ottomans

تمام يا انون، هعزف مع الباند بتاعي في بار قريب و عيد ميلادي كمان كام يوم، الحياة جميلة عموماً.
مش هسكر للأسف عشان صايم مع الكفاتسة.

thanks for the explanation maito

Attached: DdKl66ZW0AAHAl_.jpg (639x582, 29K)

And the best art/music scene too.
I'm honestly pretty jealous of j*rdoids.

Attached: (you).png (500x316, 58K)

nah senpai im voting zehut

Attached: 1554655172509.jpg (907x1200, 190K)

No dummie there are andalusians and natives

Lucky bastards. But the Barbary slave trade included the french too..because if you mean Spain/Portugal you're actually contradicting yourself.

كفتس يعني مسيحي مصري يا غبي
وللا الباند مصريه؟
عمتاََ مش مهم
المهم تؤلي عملتو ايه عشان انت عزيز عليا ياسطا متنساش شم النسييم

Barbary slaves weren't from south europe, most of them were from Iceland and Ireland, there were even dutch leaders/pirates like Jan Janszoon Van Haarlem, Ivan Dirkie de Veenboer, Zymen Danseker, Samson Rowlie, Jack Ward, Piccini, Occhiali...

andalusians are one of the darkest people in europe, do you even know what are we talking about?

Imagine unironically believing this.

Attached: FA2818B8-46B3-4C26-ABA0-9B9E343E772B.png (640x985, 53K)

Not the first time i've hear that, zehut seems to be a meme here. All I know is that likud are subhumans.
Light hair and eyes are the climate at work, probs. Ottoman forbidden their people to mix with algerian women (yet they were ok with tunisian women) so their influence is fewer than expected + no evidence of lasting barbary impact too.

kys

أقصد ان انا مقلع عن الكحول و الحشيش في الكام شهر اللي الكفاتسة صايمين فيهم يا انون، و الباند إستوني انا النيجر الوحيد اللي فيهم.
مش شم النسيم في آخر ابريل السنة دي؟

likud is 90% based, zehut is 100%

20 april
>النيجر
ليه كدا يابني؟

I mean the andalusians as in moriscos and such who migrated back after andalus fell... like your education minister's family.

so algerians are also North-Atlantid...based u///w\\\u

Benghabrit doesn't have light eyes or light hair
so like i said you wasn't following the discussion from the beggining

Lmao she literally looks almost like merkel... they even have the same nose and mouth shape.

it's a neutral word in estonian :^)

Okay you are given a button to nuke an Arab country off the map
>Inb4 jordan
Jordan is a white, European country
I'll start, Syr*a

Just one ?? Saudi arabia i guess

يبدو اليوم أن كل ما تراه هو العنف في الأفلام والجنس على التلفزيون

Attached: 79DDEA9C-C988-4863-B12E-355790E3DCCD.jpg (579x387, 42K)

If I could use the button again I'd do Palestine
All others are OK more or less.

>لقد قوة الله

Palestine isn't a country

But it is.

I just want to end the holy land meme. Genociding p*lestinians isn't even that important.

I would nuke qatar second.

Pretty random choice, why?

TELL ME ABOUT THE BABIES
DID ANYONE GET ARRESTED????
WTF HAPPENED????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan because of their Jow Forums shitposters. All other /mena/ countries are fine or not just a bother in my eyes.

Cringe

Also, maybe tunisia if we were not so close so no

Pakistan

>Hurr durr pakistan is not an arab country
I don't give a fuck

Why do you incels hate Palestine?
All of you are pathetic 2bh.

Attached: 0B3874E5-077A-4C40-ADDE-F2C2C8D82A61.png (500x592, 143K)

based

we share the same opinion

nobody likes palis not even palis

Pakistan is less hypocritical and second rate than most so I can't dislike them even if my views are not theirs.

>Pretty random choice
lmao are you kidding they are the ones who create the most problems in mena by intervening in other mena countries political scene and support some political parties.
Emirat would be the third.

you’re lying and defaming out of insecurity and privilege

Because they're see as eternal victims and adored in their media so that create haters or ppl that are just sick of it. A reasonable reason would be that they think others owe them something or atleast people are tired of thinking they owe them something.
>2bh
And don't be afraid of using desu desu.

>you’re lying and defaming out of insecurity and privilege
i'm literally a pali and i dislike palis.
most of my family does as well. lel

fair enough

that's pretty fucking gay lass.

In addition, they are basically Jews lite as well as envious and spiteful.

>muh self hate
cringe

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

>because they’re see as eternal victims
Which they are, just like the Kurds and Native
>adored in their media
TIL palestinians bad because they report israeli war crimes from news offices the IDF specifically targets and bombs and kills its news reporters over and over again.
And if only the media adored them. They’re seen as little more than barbarians because they dare to fight against imperialism and ethnic cleansing.
>others owe them something
lmfao
of course they’re owed a lot. they’re owed their land, the lives wasted and blood spilt over an ethnostate agenda that behaves like an old-world empire, and apologies for the the incompetence and betrayal of Arab leaders.
lol k, and I’m a saudi princess who hates being saudi while saluting the Saudi flag.
shut up, you self-hating liar.
insecure incel remarks

Attached: A7968D24-E9D0-431F-B20E-C052128B4C44.jpg (540x720, 92K)

i don't hate myself or my family though?

I'm a Palestinian and hate Palestinians

>I am *ethnicity*, but I hate *ethnicity*!
shut up, I’ve seen it a handful of times in chicanos. Bunch of depressed people who are insecure and aggressive about having Hispanic roots while hating on Hispanics.

They're jews minus the pros and only the cons. Same for Jordan.
None. I am not a hateful person like the Jordanians/Palestinians, because I'm decent, full of confidence and pride.

Attached: syobon_colored.gif (200x200, 222K)

And I’m a Kurd and I hate Kurds!