Post a selfie of you on your pillow

Attached: IMG_20190407_230911.jpg (1944x2592, 1.2M)

l love you Shahar

I'm ugly on my pillow

I love you Shahar

you okay?

l love you Shahar

this is my new pillow, i sleep on it

Attached: 20190407_231748.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Shahar, you still haven't answered my question(s). But I too, love you a lot, Shahar.

Attached: syobon.gif (600x600, 40K)

Are you trying to become a bodybuilder or what?.

He wanna become a gay greek god,i know him

yes

Attached: 20190406_203534.jpg (587x623, 222K)

o_o

been on /v/ since 2008 and Jow Forums gave me motivation to start lifting then i went on /soc/ and met some tinychat whores then i went on Jow Forums and saw zyzz threads and thought i could be like that

so you were like a twig when you started working out, Gigas sama? how much do you weigh?

yes i started at 2009 at 60kg having Jow Forums i gave up my stoner childhood friends and i was just grown tall (1.88cm) from small manlet and now i am 120kg

oh hewwo owo/

Attached: IMG_20190103_103719.jpg (1200x1600, 458K)

truly a man... great achievement, sir

Mossad

teach me user

(∪˘•ω•˘∪)

Fix your face first

Are you planning to dethrone the mighty Kyriakos Grizzly?

sleep tight

>implying anyone can challenge the sheer might of kyriakos

Attached: EF4A4859-99DF-4037-8989-8AA938DE996D.jpg (640x459, 127K)

>not mutant mass
0/5

lol

mutant mass is the cheapest but it isnt healthy it bloats me a lot anyway bodybuilding is very expensive because rest determines progress and genetics determine reward

nice arm

Attached: 154055337532.jpg (2560x1920, 978K)

>it isnt healthy it bloats me
Huh, never had that problem. Quite the opposite, it feels like better quality stuff than most of the fartpowders on the marker

kill yourself disgusting faggot

l love you Shahar

based GRVVK BVLL

>not ON
shit taste desuyo

im try it again, strawberry banana was good taste but it didnt blend well with water

Get some real food or at least eat tons of fast food and enjoy it instead stuffing yourself with some useless powder

This lmao
Dont get fast food though
But mass gainers are just protein powder + cheap starch total ripoff

Skeletons can eat fast food en masse for a longer time without getting too fat

i compared mcdonalds cheeseburger (best value) its the same protein, mcdonalds offer fat and carbs instead of carbs but proteins have amino acids

Attached: 20190408_001343.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

I do the iffym approach
I eat any protein, especially whey, tuna, greek yoghurt, pizza, pork/beef and milk

i used to work in a restaurant i was eating mix grill gyros all day, i just got fat from all the mayonaise, protein is protein and theres very low amounts of vitamins, bcaa in food
(because the animal youre eating didnt have much inside in its blood)
i think egg whites is the purest form of natural protein, the cheapest and the most healthy for the stomach but powders offer cheap chocolate shake full of bcaa

Fair point
I am currently neeting therefore I am much morr flexible with diet and training

me too but i just got a summer season offer 1,600-1,900€ all paid, ill def order ON gold now

have you tried the 365 eggs from vasilopoulos?
they are very cheap

so you'll be working at hotels?

I am a skelly, currently 66kg 190cm
I wouldnt touch fast food desu
Currently on 3500kcal a day
But i get it from homecooked food, lots of potatos, rice, meat
Cheaper and better than fast food

i buy from sklavenitis but like i said earlier the body produces BCAA in very low amounts, getting a full high profile of them in a 100g shake at the same price is the way to go, you can bloat from eating food but digestion takes a long time and you might not recover, weight gainers are essential to weight lifting

I actually meant it as pure enjoyment since clean eating is not enjoyable at least for myself
Enjoy bulking as long as possible as a skelly

But ofc the clean approach is superior and cheaper at least in europe

i want to lose weight
what should I eat ?

Caloric deficit
And lots of protein if you don't want end up skinny fat

carbs are good for energy and heat to halt fat burning, cause ectomorphs have faster metabolism and circulate heat in the body faster but they dont build muscle.

apple cider vinegar, its altering insulin

all types of vinegar must have some fat burning properties too

sounds disgusting

My sides.

10 (You)s from different countries and I will post a pic of a loli I babysit sleeping on a pillow

that's creepy, don't do that

whoever said ectomorphs dont have a place in sports is a faggot, ectomorphs have the most athletic physiques, fastest runners, fastest metabolism, fastest circulation, best heat, least spine compression, least legs pressure etc

baby boomers are absolutely retarded fat idiots

show me her panties

ελληνιkό ταύρο

No

is this post reportable?

kys pastanigger

i was tauren shaman in wow

Evil kraut