/brit/

Choose your destiny edition

Attached: Altos-de-Jalisco.jpg (700x375, 52K)

quite tired

Yo te quiero así y me gustas porque eres diferente

are they all mexican women

miss it when beto asked me to post it

wrong bread
REEEEEEEE

god I need to be beaten up by a girl haha

yo quiero los fanny

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 06 Apr 2018 21:07:45 No.87914355 ViewReport
this. 100% this. Also repeat with stuff like film, video games and music. Also because I am a an ugly autistic short loser NEET with no friends I have to find "superiority" to others by spending all my time arguing about my aesthetic taste instead of living life.

despite being only 13% of the population

had a dream where i was sucking toes but i dont like feet

*makes alt-girls fall in love with me*

anglos have the driest sense of humor

Attached: 1554658255333.webm (352x288, 2.2M)

might watch berserk instead of NGE

Quieres concha

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 13 Apr 2018 00:54:42 No.88203304 ViewReport
Some people think it's important to be sincere. Me, I think sincerity is overrated. After all, even Ronald Reagan was sincere. Especially Ronald Reagan: that's why he never lost an election. It's high time we got rid of all this California New Age crap. Sincerity is a postmodern malady, an all-too-human invention. Other mammals may show genuine affection, or they may perpetrate elaborate and artful deceptions; but in neither case do they evince the warm outpourings of a frank and naive heart. Only Walt Disney, Frank Capra, or Steven Spielberg can give us that. Why are we suckered into it, time and time again? The whole gruesome story must be told. A strange mutation arose in our hominid ancestors, probably less than two hundred thousand years ago. Call it the Reagan gene: the ability to deceive others by first of all deluding yourself. Pull the wool over your own eyes, as they say in the Church of the SubGenius. It's really a ruse of body language. If you believe your own lies, you don't give off the telltale subliminal signs of deception, and so you can manipulate other people all the more successfully. Only an animal that lies to itself is able to be sincere. That's why "Bob," patron saint of the Church of the SubGenius, is the world's greatest salesman. Dale Carnegie understood this trick; so did Reagan, and so does Ross Perot. Back in prehistoric times, the knack for opportunistic self-deception gave its possessors so enormous a selective advantage that it quickly spread throughout the hominid gene pool. Now, in our postmodern, posthistoric culture, it has become ubiquitous, a sort of "second nature." Sincerity is as American as apple pie, or violence, or optimism, or Amway. Have a nice day. We're all so warm and so concerned. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

we can play golf though it may not end well for you

feel bad for that japanese girl why are you lot so evil

neither Washington nor Brussels

where's your gf user?

Attached: 1554609216512.png (1024x768, 454K)

om
sarvesham svastir bhavatu
sarvesham shantir bhavatu
sarvesham purnam bhavatu
sarvesham mangalam bhavatu
om shantih shantih shantih

Christ, Imagine behaving this way yet expecting to be taken seriously.

aye mate can i get a chips cheese and a kebab

>this pops up in my youtube side bar, "nirvanas manager interview"

>click through it

of course hes jewish. i bet he killed kurt cobain for profit. he cashed in at the peak of his fame, probably thought this was the best way to lock in the money.

Attached: file.png (1281x823, 1.19M)

Attached: 800px-Steven_Shaviro_05A.jpg (800x1234, 168K)

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 20 Apr 2018 13:30:45 No.88512044 ViewReport
you now remember that time you took your shirt off in a night club (that is what neurotypicals do right?)

the eternal jew

AHAHAHA CROM LAUGHS AT YOUR MONGREL WINGS

honestly mate i get a gutful of his shit gimmick every friday, i don't need you dredging up all that shit on weekdays too
jog on

quite a good post really

why makes you say that, are you good at golf or something?

ive never played im sure id be awful at it it'd probably take me years just to be intermediate. so youre probably right that it'd end poorly for me

im a sadist

you can fucking well wait until i'm done with my meditation
om
sarvesham svastir bhavatu
sarvesham shantir bhavatu
sarvesham purnam bhavatu
sarvesham mangalam bhavatu
om shantih shantih shantih

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 20 Apr 2018 14:44:41 No.88514780 ViewReport
i've tried to buy myself chadom as you might have heard last year after a long break I was so lonely I tried to buy friends spent ~10k on people just covering their drinks and nights out and shit the "highlight" was paying for 3 other people 140 quid each in february to watch drake with me at the o2, even with all this spending they all still hated me lol

Attached: c02c7a8e2e4cac1ae00df29c95ffac8ef3f6157a25d37b69871b68835ceebfcd.jpg (3024x4032, 2.16M)

Yo solo la miré y me gusto me pegue y la invité bailemos, eh?
La noche esta para un reggaeton lento, de esos que no se bailan hace tiempo

the white liberals are moving farther to the left because the elites are telling them to

>where's your gf user?

shes either relaxing at home or hanging out with her bf or something

shes not my gf (yet)

good knowledge

thats grotesque

how's he got so much money

oy vey!!

that schnozz is just out of this world. is he the leader of the mossad or something?

yeah chuck us a bottle of san miguel would you franco mate, ta

he's ashkenazim

in bed probably since she's an early to bed early to rise type

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 20 Apr 2018 15:13:47 No.88515949 ViewReport
sure a bit of inherited back when I was in my early 20s and then I invested most of it after the 2008 crash and that has seen me very strong returns. Sitting on a ~5 mil net worth atm and inherited ~250k at the start.

homealone is fucking tragic
nails on a chalkboard at this point

no one make a sound
catyank is being a dunce and is still in the other thread

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 27 Apr 2018 09:30:09 No.88781231 ViewReport
i am not average looking though I am very sub average i am 5'4 and look like a more lopsided deigo riveria

mad the way the germans put a swimming pool and a cinema in a death camp

hope he fucking stays there for how he treated that japanese girl

got the runs lads

anya

Attached: ayyyyyyy.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

But copealone is being a shit in this thread.

someone should go there and make a few posts so he doesn't realise
i nominate you

ello my beautiful goddess,

I saw your profile and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Hope to hear from you soon

Never trust women user !
>A desert rat and private in the Essex Regiment he was captured by the Germans in North Africa in 1942. Emma said: “Grandad painted the Germans as quite nice. He was there two and a half years. They shared rations and let him keep his jewellery.”
>But when Jack was moved to Benito Mussolini’s Italy they took his jewellery, gave him hard labour and fed him just celery soup.
>Emma said: “He got malnourished and that caused him a lot of health problems.”
>Growing up, the couple’s son Robert, 62, could only eat pizza at a pals’ house because his dad couldn’t bear the sight or the smell of Italian food. Robert said: “He was scarred by the camp. He hated the food. Mum never even tried to force it on him.”

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08 Gran eats pizza after boycotting Italian food over treatment of POW husband.pn (985x1503, 1.28M)

homealone raging when he got abandoned at the train station was pretty funny

Ah, hello all

How were your weekends?

well ahead of you mate

hahahaha

Attached: 1550268123064.jpg (600x600, 222K)

i got the runs lad

this is going to be a lot like my wife and me except with niggers

I'm retired luv, every day is my weekend wahay

Attached: 1531348042626.webm (1280x536, 2.72M)

>copealone
looooool

Quite a sad tale

*vomits uncontrollably*

watching blade runner its a bit boring really no way id be able to watch it without browsing the internet at the same time

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 04 May 2018 22:28:12 No.89112476 ViewReport
actually mind boggling that here I am 33 and I have never experienced stuff that your average 16 year old has. Yet at the same time I have travelled around a lot of the world tried a lot of different foods ridden elephants swam with dolphins etc all that nonsense but i've never been able to achieve the thing that is so easily attained by everyon elese.

want 2 shag her tbqhwu

I hate when people's eyes are too far apart
Just get an urge to put them out their misery

been chatting to pic related for a few days she said she's probably coming down to cape town in december

Attached: 1547819391376.jpg (1536x2048, 280K)

Anyone else get really bad anxiety after a day of heavy drinking?

No good at all lad sorry to hear

Poor bloke

yes. thats normal

>A manhunt is underway in Sydney's east after a convicted murderer out on parole managed to remove his monitoring anklet while receiving medical treatment.
l-lads

Attached: 1502018479895.jpg (604x613, 71K)

thats your body telling you that you havent got it in you anymore lad youve lost it

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 11 May 2018 17:22:21 No.89422400 ViewReport
sometimes I struggle to conceive of a bigger loser than me but then I think at least i'm not a nonce and i find a lil more will power to keep on living

on the toilet as we speak

what's wrong with that? relationships are probably overrated anyway

>talk about booze
>start to feel like drinking
it be like that my nigger

yeah

when i was young id never really get dark or scary thoughts or anxiety and after i started drinking heavily i'd start imagining the worst shit while hungover. like my family would be out and id get images in my head of them getting in a car accident and dying or some shit and i'd be worried about them for no reason. shit like that.

think alcohol is really bad for your brain

Cool, I’ve not drank for so long that I forgot what a hangover feels like

you should probably see a doctor something clearly isn't agreeing with you you're supposed to feel quite calm and relaxed a day after drinking

american enters the thread with his life story

Why was a convicted double murderer on parole

dont like enjoying myself too much

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

what the fuck whos at the door?!?!?!?!?

homealoneeveryfridaynight Fri 18 May 2018 11:07:43 No.89739558 ViewReport
one of the best things about living alone is i can just have my willy out all day

after i started doing a lot of drugs at uni, on nights out especially, i found that i didnt even enjoy night out drinking any more. combined with hangover anxiety i just cba

kek the same happend here today but apparently its a 73 old who targets women and he was already on the run 2014

That’s generations of a stiff-upper lip and modesty bred into you lad

Blogposting is the lifeblood of /brit/

the two "victims" were whitoids

how new are you?

foy

>this is someone's landlord

Attached: 1551681065257.jpg (500x463, 29K)

Tired of beer and vodka wreaking havoc on my gut.
I'm on the cider. Refreshing. Wets my weasel.