Are you okay with the age of consent in your country?

Are you okay with the age of consent in your country?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x900, 135K)

yes

Fucking no. 18 is too low, it should be 22 at least.

Fake Turk

yeah, the social paradigms have changed and the current legal adulthood pretty much suits it

in 1850 it would be normal for a 25 year old man to marry a 15 year old girl, because he would be well-established and she would be at peak sexual fertility.
Since they're now both achieving the same things in life, we don't view women as much like they're meant to be mothers. Most of them don't even have children.

The AOC as it is goes against biology but socially it isn't really a big deal. If girls don't move out until 18-22 years old, it's not like her dad is gonna let your old ass hang around and try to have sex with her anyway.

the point is to have fun while you can, if were serious then age of consent for women should be 28

i actually had a 12yo american fan on tinychat do you guys think she will still remember when she grows up or she probably wont even grow up...

It is defined as the girl weighting more than a chicken.

What the fuck, i thought all of you niggas were pedos and shit

No, it should be completely abolished. Whether the individual is capable of undestanding the concept of being dicked or giving dickings and give consent depends on the individual, not their age.

People would still call you a paedo even if it's 15.

I don't think that would be viable user. Safer bet to go with the statistics

Because fucking a 15yo IS pedophilia.

The age of consent for men should be 21 and for women should be 11

i agree even 19-20 is pedo if youre older

>where is the young girls at

Attached: 1548729376195.jpg (869x1112, 50K)

This is what happens if you fuck an old hag

if she's sexually mature but is a teenager then it's hebephilia

we don't think twice when we see animals becoming sexually active right when they're able but for some reason it's wrong in humans?

also if that teenage girl is attracted to whatever guy without having been groomed then explain why it's wrong that they would be together? Or vice versa even though that's less realistic.

Stop making us look bad you retarded fucker. Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Turks are based. It should be 18-20.

haha pedo

I dont know... Me and my girlfriend back then used to have a lot of sex. We were 12-13.

16 should be fine.

unjust laws are meant to be broken

Being attracted to fertile females is wrong then? Explain, without a meme answer, why.

Attached: 1551583531172.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

yes

Look bad how? I'm not saying I want to fuck a teenager I'm just saying that the stigma is socially constructed and doesn't really benefit anybody.

i been looking this pic browsing int for a while it takes time to realise how wrong it is

No, it should be the same as the drinking/smoking/gun ownership/voting/military age, which should all be 11

nah for non celebrities their families usually get involved

Hispanics are the most degenerate people on the planet.

I don't understand

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

t.virgin.

>NOOOO STOP HAVING SEX WITH SEXY LITTLE GIRLS

Attached: 1540104853192.png (458x856, 167K)

Fuck you for defending lazy legislation.

brehs

Attached: 1480319483376.jpg (1080x1349, 286K)