Silverbug City /sc/ - STACKTOWN edition

Welcome to Silverbug City - Population ten million+2

Silverhaters GET FUCKED, suck a big chocolate ass dick, and walk your bitch ass out of Silverbug City. Goldbugs, platinumbugs, and palladiumbugs are welcome.

Where to find the best silver deals:
comparesilverprices.com/

I just ordered some silver krugerrands. What have you fine lads ordered lately?

Attached: SilverStackers.jpg (1499x900, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samint.co.za/2018-range/
youtube.com/watch?v=i9R5qtJWUQQ
moderncoinmart.com/2018-south-africa-1-oz-silver-krugerrand-r1-coin-gem-bu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1532241102338.png (1730x936, 3.41M)

cute coin collection

Attached: ah_yes.jpg (1536x1024, 219K)

Fuck off boomer we need more space for crypto threads

I love silver and crypto but it would be hilarious if the die hard anti-PMs were justed one day as silver reached a free market price of +$500/oz as governments drown in debt and paper silver manipulation is exposed...not to say that crypto wouldnt gain as well tho but the fomo to silver would be greater as people cling to the time tested store of value. Don't forget to sell some near the top for real estate

>silver krugerrands

Attached: 5024414445.jpg (499x376, 28K)

There have been real silver Krugerrands issued since 2017 you dumb weaboo.

Jow Forums likes whatever has dramatically increased in value recently. If silver suddenly hit $50 an ounce many of these goofs would be going ape for it.

Jow Forums is king of buying high.

>silver krugerrands
The Krugerrand (/ˈkruːɡərænd, -rɑːnd/;[1] Afrikaans: [ˈkryχərˌrant]) is a South African gold coin, first minted in 1967 to help market South African gold and produced by the South African Mint. By 1980 the Krugerrand accounted for 90% of the global gold coin market. The name itself is a compound of Kruger (the former South African president depicted on the obverse) and rand, the South African unit of currency. During the 1970s and 1980s some western countries forbade import of the Krugerrand because of its association with the apartheid regime of South Africa, notably the coin's largest market of the United States in 1985

did you buy some silver sovereigns, silver 20 franc napoleons and a silver gold eagle to go with your silver krugerands so you have the complete moron set?

My strategy. Real estate is over inflated right now, and silver is way under priced. Unironically waiting for 200-500$/oz to cash out and buy land.

samint.co.za/2018-range/

Nice wikipedia research ya goof, the South African mint makes silver Krugerrands now. Take a lil peep you weaboo.

No they don't they brought out some novelty tokens in 2017 to commemorate 50th year o the gold krugers. You just paid a premium for shit no one will ever care about because you are fucking dumb

>Nice wikipedia research ya goof, the South African mint makes silver Krugerrands now. Take a lil peep you weaboo.

So you are some south African poorfag who thinks anyone will ever give a shit and is pinning his hopes on silver magically becoming very valuable. Sad.

2018 ones aren't like the 2017 ones that cost $50. They're the same price you as other silver bullion coins like Brittanias or Silver Eagles ya dumb weaboo

>Resulting to personal attacks because you were wrong

What a fucking weaboo move

feels gud

Attached: 30 yo precious metals boomer.jpg (675x601, 86K)

Fuck off commie

>samint.co.za/2018-range/

"R 895 - 2018 Krugerrand 1oz Fine - Silver Proof"

895 South African Rand equals 66.47 United States Dollar. Well done. Todays Silver Price Per Ounce $15.60. Your 'silver krugerand' is almost 50 dollars over spot and has exactly no merit or premium value to anyone, anywhere. Why don't you just set your money on fire because at least then you'd get a pretty flame.
Not just that but you have a relatively physically awkward, difficult to sell (anyone not in south Africa will face import customs and you will never sell it without taking a hit to a below spot price). You are not safe to be allowed have money. Go ask your parents for help and get the fuck off this board.

Never met a nice south African, or a smart one.

>Dunning-Krugerrands

Attached: stheno laugh.png (490x380, 144K)

>he doesn't know what is about to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=i9R5qtJWUQQ

Attached: burning.jpg (1267x633, 76K)

Totally in the same boat but mostly putting my funny money into crypto at the moment in hopes that we see a crypto bull before silver bull

>My strategy. Real estate is over inflated right now, and silver is way under priced. Unironically waiting for 200-500$/oz to cash out and buy land.

My exact strategy as well.

Basically all of my investments are in silver and Monero right now, which I plan on swapping for a multifamily during the next crash.

Attached: 1514464255009.png (1024x626, 873K)

moderncoinmart.com/2018-south-africa-1-oz-silver-krugerrand-r1-coin-gem-bu.html

You dumb fuckin' weaboo, they're a few bucks over spot. You're looking at a proof coin you fucking weaboo of the decade.

My LCS has a roll of 2011 ASE for $360. What do you guys think?

I'd rather get a variety of coins, but if you just want ASEs it seems like a decent price.

Thoughts on good condition junk silver anyone?

Silver eagles only. Shops will pick thru everything else and give good deal on eagles.
Buy if you plan on making something out of the other stuv

How do you guys store your physical silver? 3rd worldie here who has had thoughts of buying some since the beginning of the year but storage has been my main concern.

Vacuum seal and bury.

I just keep it in my closet.

Man even if you live in a crime free environment, thats too risky.

Never really thought of that, and its a lot of work but it isnt practical if one is accumulating.

Maybe Ill just say fuck it ang give in to the banks, or some of the storage rentals though security os a concern for those.

>Maybe Ill just say fuck it ang give in to the bank
You can get a safe deposit box for like $50 a year in the US, probably cheaper overseas.

I'm buying gold right now frens, buy the dip

Attached: maxsnug.jpg (638x934, 184K)