All the countries in green doesn't have an island bigger than Slovakia's biggest island

All the countries in green doesn't have an island bigger than Slovakia's biggest island
And Slovakia is landlocked

Attached: slovakia.png (6300x3095, 1.79M)

at least i can speak english

ALL COUNTRIES IN GREEN ARE HEREBY IRRELEVANT

Like anybody cares

based

who gives a flying fuck

Said by an island in the middle of nowhere.

BASED.

What, really? how big is Slovakia's biggest island?

Would the world be worse off if they were all eliminated? Let's just say the people disappeared in a puff of smoke.

btw our biggest island is 47,992 km2 and all slovakia is 49,035 km2 so I doubt that map

Look at the map again

You didn't answer this how is their biggest island ?

how big*

Why is Crimea green?

Please edit this picture user, your english is shit.
1. DOESN'T HAVE LARGER islands than Slovakia
2. Slovakia

>Portugal doesn’t have islands

suck it, islandlets

>Žitný ostrov, also called Veľký Žitný ostrov (Great Rye Island) (German: Große Schüttinsel or Great Schütt Island, Hungarian: Csallóköz) to differentiate it from Malý Žitný ostrov (Small Rye Island) (German: Kleine Schüttinsel or Little Schütt Island, Hungarian: Szigetköz), is a river island in southwestern Slovakia, extending from Bratislava to Komárno. It lies between the Danube, its tributary Little Danube and Váh. The island is a major part of the Danubian Flat. It is the biggest river island in Europe with an area of 1,886 square kilometres (728 square miles), being 84 kilometres (52 miles) long and 15 to 30 kilometres (9.3 to 18.6 miles) wide.

There are two rivers flowing through Slovakia with land between and for whatever fucking reason they've decided to call it an "island". The biggest cope if I've ever seen one.

>g*rmans removed in one fell swoop
it would be a better planet.

Pathetic

how sad, i'm an islet

Attached: too tiny.jpg (1110x833, 87K)

What a weirdly specific thing

>smallislandstugal